Blumenthal Proposes Bill Making Mockery of Fact Checking or News A Federal Crime

Thanks, so the limp wrested commie want's to impose lesser penalties than most States already have. Typical of commies though, always want to make a federal case of everything.

Leftists have always despised the US Constitution. They believe freedom of speech only applies to them and nobody else. Silence all opposition just like other Communist and dictator countries do. And when the Supreme Court rules it unconstitutional, they will then proclaim that the court is unfairly biased against them.

The only things mentioned in the article were actual violence, not general threats.

You know that progressives will interpret this as loosely as possible.

They whole video thing from Kingsmen to them is something they would consider a "threat"

Thanks, so the limp wrested commie want's to impose lesser penalties than most States already have. Typical of commies though, always want to make a federal case of everything.

Leftists have always despised the US Constitution. They believe freedom of speech only applies to them and nobody else. Silence all opposition just like other Communist and dictator countries do. And when the Supreme Court rules it unconstitutional, they will then proclaim that the court is unfairly biased against them.

The only things mentioned in the article were actual violence, not general threats.

They whole video thing from Kingsmen to them is something they would consider a "threat"

They might try, as I said the courts would bitch slap them if they do.

They might try, as I said the courts would bitch slap them if they do.

Depends who the judge is. Remember, you being forced to buy a product is just a tax according to the courts.

Bologna super duper. Thank God for the Constitution. it's saved us from right-wing nut jobs several times. The thread title is a lie anyway, is just a law to protect all media against attacks.

It's not bologna you meat head, it's boloney. Learn the difference you fake retired school teacher.
It is both, dunderhead. And when I say bologna my smartphone spells it that way.

I find it hard to believe your smart phone is dumber than you.
Idiot. Bologna is boloney...

Idiot!

bologna
[ buh-loh-nee, -nuh, -lohn-yuh ]
noun
a large seasoned sausage made of finely ground meat, usually beef and pork, that has been cooked and smoked.

Definition of bologna | Dictionary.com

baloney
or bo·lo·ney
[ buh-loh-nee ]
noun
Slang. foolishness; nonsense.
interjection
Slang. nonsense.

Definition of boloney | Dictionary.com

And this joker wants us to believe he's a retired school teacher. :desk:

Bologna super duper. Thank God for the Constitution. it's saved us from right-wing nut jobs several times. The thread title is a lie anyway, is just a law to protect all media against attacks.

It's not bologna you meat head, it's boloney. Learn the difference you fake retired school teacher.
It is both, dunderhead. And when I say bologna my smartphone spells it that way.

Idiot!

bologna
noun
a large seasoned sausage made of finely ground meat, usually beef and pork, that has been cooked and smoked.

baloney
or bo·lo·ney
[ buh-loh-nee ]
noun
interjection
Slang. nonsense.

Thanks for proving my point. When I say bologna the smartphone Prints bologna- both ways of spelling it are just fine, dingbat. You make as much sense on this as you do with your politics. But at least then it's the brain wash. You have no excuse for being so obtuse here. LOL

Idiot!

bologna
noun

baloney
or bo·lo·ney
[ buh-loh-nee ]
noun
interjection
Slang. nonsense.

Thanks for proving my point. When I say bologna the smartphone Prints bologna- both ways of spelling it are just fine, dingbat. You make as much sense on this as you do with your politics. But at least then it's the brain wash. You have no excuse for being so obtuse here. LOL

They are two different words with different meanings. They are not interchangeable, and quit blaming your stupidity on a cell phone. It's unbecoming of you.

Idiot!

bologna
noun

baloney
or bo·lo·ney
[ buh-loh-nee ]
noun
interjection
Slang. nonsense.

They are two different words with different meanings. They are not interchangeable, and quit blaming your stupidity on a cell phone. It's unbecoming of you.
Look in your own post , the definition of bologna and it says right there can be pronounced b a l o nee. Bologna is the name of the Italian city where it came from that's why they have the other pronunciation. They are interchangeable dimwit. And what you said was bologna as usual. Your record of being wrong every time still goes. LOL

Idiot!

bologna
noun

baloney
or bo·lo·ney
[ buh-loh-nee ]
noun
interjection
Slang. nonsense.

Look in your own post , the definition of bologna and it says right there can be pronounced b a l o nee. Bologna is the name of the Italian city where it came from that's why they have the other pronunciation. They are interchangeable dimwit. And what you said was bologna as usual. Your record of being wrong every time still goes. LOL

My goodness, you are so stupid you don't even believe a dictionary.

Forum List

Back