Blumenthal Proposes Bill Making Mockery of Fact Checking or News A Federal Crime

Proof positive the MSM is an extension of the Democrat party, and criminals protect other criminals.
It protects all media not just the ones that are actually being threatened by right-wing nut jobs who are totally misinformed with hateful garbage propaganda and a scumbag president.

It's an extension of the idiotic Hate Crimes law. What are hate crimes? Hate crimes are acts of violence committed against any likely Democrat voter: Gays, Lesbians, Minorities........

In essence, hate crime laws give additional penalties to people that harm likely Democrat voters. This is no different. It's just another idiotic protection class bill. How would you like it if Republicans took over Congress and passed a law that anybody criticizing firearm ownership be subject to criminal charges?

That would mean if Adam Schiff Face said we need to ban AR's, that would be against the law, because it's an exception to freedom of speech.

Thanks, so the limp wrested commie want's to impose lesser penalties than most States already have. Typical of commies though, always want to make a federal case of everything.

Leftists have always despised the US Constitution. They believe freedom of speech only applies to them and nobody else. Silence all opposition just like other Communist and dictator countries do. And when the Supreme Court rules it unconstitutional, they will then proclaim that the court is unfairly biased against them.
Bologna super duper. Thank God for the Constitution. it's saved us from right-wing nut jobs several times. The thread title is a lie anyway, is just a law to protect all media against attacks.

It's not bologna you meat head, it's boloney. Learn the difference you fake retired school teacher.

Richard-Blumenthal-Lies--71655.jpg

Thanks, so the limp wrested commie want's to impose lesser penalties than most States already have. Typical of commies though, always want to make a federal case of everything.

Leftists have always despised the US Constitution. They believe freedom of speech only applies to them and nobody else. Silence all opposition just like other Communist and dictator countries do. And when the Supreme Court rules it unconstitutional, they will then proclaim that the court is unfairly biased against them.
Bologna super duper. Thank God for the Constitution. it's saved us from right-wing nut jobs several times. The thread title is a lie anyway, is just a law to protect all media against attacks.

It's not bologna you meat head, it's boloney. Learn the difference you fake retired school teacher.
It is both, dunderhead. And when I say bologna my smartphone spells it that way.

American Democrats see the way the Chinese Democrats run media and internet in China and are hella jealous. They want to bring China style censorship to America. If they tell you otherwise, they are either totally ignorant or lying to your face.

Proof positive the MSM is an extension of the Democrat party, and criminals protect other criminals.
It protects all media not just the ones that are actually being threatened by right-wing nut jobs who are totally misinformed with hateful garbage propaganda and a scumbag president.

It's an extension of the idiotic Hate Crimes law. What are hate crimes? Hate crimes are acts of violence committed against any likely Democrat voter: Gays, Lesbians, Minorities........

In essence, hate crime laws give additional penalties to people that harm likely Democrat voters. This is no different. It's just another idiotic protection class bill. How would you like it if Republicans took over Congress and passed a law that anybody criticizing firearm ownership be subject to criminal charges?

That would mean if Adam Schiff Face said we need to ban AR's, that would be against the law, because it's an exception to freedom of speech.
NEW: Citing threats, violence against journalists, Sen. Richard Blumenthal proposes bill making threatening or attacking "anyone doing fact gathering or news operations" a federal crime. https://abcn.ws/2K0BLjq

Sounds horrible, just horrible LOL. by the way they are also including GOP propaganda loudmouths even though they are not fact gatherers or journalists....

American Democrats see the way the Chinese Democrats run media and internet in China and are hella jealous. They want to bring China style censorship to America. If they tell you otherwise, they are either totally ignorant or lying to your face.
You are out of your mind. this has nothing to do with censorship it's about protecting journalists from intimidation. What is wrong with you?

You are out of your mind. this has nothing to do with censorship it's about protecting journalists from intimidation. What is wrong with you?
American Democrats will make any excuse to impose Chinese Democrat style media on Americans. That is the goal. If you deny that, you're either totally ignorant or lying.

It is both, dunderhead. And when I say bologna my smartphone spells it that way.

I find it hard to believe your smart phone is dumber than you.

Doesn’t trump say the same thing about the media expect for fake news? This looks to be about threats... why are you wanting to defend people who are making threats?

I just posted part of what the article said. It said influencing threats as well, meaning no negative criticism of the MSM. So if Trump said (and that's who this bill is written against) "the media are evil people folks" that can be construed and inciting violence against them.

Very scary. The democrats hate everything Western Civilization stands for. The democrats are enemies of every American, law abiding citizen.

Doesn’t trump say the same thing about the media expect for fake news? This looks to be about threats... why are you wanting to defend people who are making threats?

I just posted part of what the article said. It said influencing threats as well, meaning no negative criticism of the MSM. So if Trump said (and that's who this bill is written against) "the media are evil people folks" that can be construed and inciting violence against them.
ahh, I see... yeah that’s taking it too far, I wouldn’t support that. Also Trump shouldn’t be talking like that either. It’s not criminal but it is wildly inappropriate

We all know how this would work, dems would be the ones defining who qualifies as press news and they would also be the ones to determine what is a threat or attack.

Notice they have no issue with the constant threats against TRUMP or TRUMP supporters. The news media is whining about a spoof movie meme but they had nothing to say about the actually threats of violence and intimidation directed towards TRUMP supporters at the TRUMP rally last week.

Idiot. Bologna is boloney...

Yes all media need to be protected from brainless brainwashed idiots unfortunately. A few Democrats and the entire Republican base....

We all know how this would work, dems would be the ones defining who qualifies as press news and they would also be the ones to determine what is a threat or attack.

Notice they have no issue with the constant threats against TRUMP or TRUMP supporters. The news media is whining about a spoof movie meme but they had nothing to say about the actually threats of violence and intimidation directed towards TRUMP supporters at the TRUMP rally last week.
Despite all your ridiculous propaganda, the only spike in violence has been against Jews blacks gays and Muslims by right-wing dingbats....

Except a threat means calling their BS.

I don't think that definition would be upheld in any court. It's a clear violation of the 1st Amendment. There would have to be a direct threat of harm and that's already against the law.

Idiot. Bologna is boloney...

Oscar Mayer Commercial -1973

Forum List

Back