Blue Wave Drought: Reuters Shows a SIX POINT LEAD for Republicans

The blue wave is swirling down the toilet bowl along with snowflake dreams of impeaching Trump. If Republicans retain control of the House, Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Stozk, Page, Ohre, Yates and Clinton will all be wearing orange jump suits.

Blue Wave Drought: Reuters Shows a SIX POINT LEAD for Republicans | Sparta Report

The Democrats have gone from a 16 point lead in CNN’s generic ballot poll in December of 2017 to a 6 point deficit against the Republicans with Reuter’s polling just released today. Their “blue wave” hopes have seemingly vanished in the polling as the good economic and political news for President Donald Trump keeps pouring in. The activist left base of the Democrats are increasingly worried —or deluded— as they see a surprising resurgence of Republican chances to keep the House of Representatives in the November 2018 elections.

What does the Reuters poll show?

The Reuters poll has been showing some very favorable numbers for President Trump and Republicans for several weeks now, after they initially discounted their poll as a “blip” when they showed the approval ratings for Trump jumping nearly 20 points from their previous week.

220518poll.jpg

Democrats will need to have at least a 7 to 10 percent lead in the generic congressional ballot polling to be able to have a chance to pickup enough seats in the House to take over the chamber. With a Republican lead of 6 points, this is ten points in the wrong direction and the trend-lines are not favorable to Democrats as they screw up their golden opportunity to have their own 1994, 2010, 2014 scenario.

That's interesting, because usually this poll is skewed about 6 - 8 points in favor of democrats. If democrats went off the reservation in 2016, what will they do if the lose badly in November?

The diehards will start killing people

Seriously? You mean like the way liberals started killing people when Bush was declared the winner of the 2000 election?

We have a whole new generation of idiots currently engaged by Obama now:

Barack Obama‏Verified account @BarackObama

Young people have helped lead all our great movements. How inspiring to see it again in so many smart, fearless students standing up for their right to be safe; marching and organizing to remake the world as it should be. We've been waiting for you. And we've got your backs.

8:00 AM - 22 Feb 2018

I know you Trumpbots wet your panties thinking about a civil war in this country, but your going to be severely disappointed if you think that Liberals will start it.

However, you can be sure that if there is one, liberals will end it.

Put a fork in this thread. It's done. O/P, like most cons here, never do a little research before they release the flies from their pie holes.

Well clearly it’s done. No one could possibly dispute anything you say

O/P seems to have abandoned his thread. He's easy to pick off, one of the dumber ones here.
RIght, says the kook dumbass with Trump's number made to look like a swastika.

Fascism is as fascism does. I could give you a laundry list but just the fact that he wants to destroy the free press as "fake" is enough.
He only wants to discredit the fake press, and he has done a pretty good job of it. Listening to snowflakes whine about freedom of the press couldn't be more hilarious.

The blue wave is swirling down the toilet bowl along with snowflake dreams of impeaching Trump. If Republicans retain control of the House, Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Stozk, Page, Ohre, Yates and Clinton will all be wearing orange jump suits.

Blue Wave Drought: Reuters Shows a SIX POINT LEAD for Republicans | Sparta Report

The Democrats have gone from a 16 point lead in CNN’s generic ballot poll in December of 2017 to a 6 point deficit against the Republicans with Reuter’s polling just released today. Their “blue wave” hopes have seemingly vanished in the polling as the good economic and political news for President Donald Trump keeps pouring in. The activist left base of the Democrats are increasingly worried —or deluded— as they see a surprising resurgence of Republican chances to keep the House of Representatives in the November 2018 elections.

The Reuters poll has been showing some very favorable numbers for President Trump and Republicans for several weeks now, after they initially discounted their poll as a “blip” when they showed the approval ratings for Trump jumping nearly 20 points from their previous week.

220518poll.jpg

Democrats will need to have at least a 7 to 10 percent lead in the generic congressional ballot polling to be able to have a chance to pickup enough seats in the House to take over the chamber. With a Republican lead of 6 points, this is ten points in the wrong direction and the trend-lines are not favorable to Democrats as they screw up their golden opportunity to have their own 1994, 2010, 2014 scenario.

That's interesting, because usually this poll is skewed about 6 - 8 points in favor of democrats. If democrats went off the reservation in 2016, what will they do if the lose badly in November?

The diehards will start killing people

Seriously? You mean like the way liberals started killing people when Bush was declared the winner of the 2000 election?

We have a whole new generation of idiots currently engaged by Obama now:

Barack Obama‏Verified account @BarackObama

Young people have helped lead all our great movements. How inspiring to see it again in so many smart, fearless students standing up for their right to be safe; marching and organizing to remake the world as it should be. We've been waiting for you. And we've got your backs.

8:00 AM - 22 Feb 2018

I know you Trumpbots wet your panties thinking about a civil war in this country, but your going to be severely disappointed if you think that Liberals will start it.

However, you can be sure that if there is one, liberals will end it.
You brownshirts aren't liberals. You're pigs.
And you're already starting it.

‘Resist’ Is a Battle Cry, but What Does It Mean?

Just like i warned in the last Presidential Election, Democrats may be counting their chickens. They've been boasting about that 'Blue Wave Landslide' for months. Personally, i don't think so many Americans wanna get out there and support Communists who don't have American Citizens' best interests in mind.

I mean, they may make some gains, the opposition usually does in Mid-terms. But it may not be that 'Blue Wave Landslide' Democrats keep boasting about. I guess we'll see though. I'm hoping for the best. I hope Americans don't hand their Congress back to the Communists/Globalists.

Last edited:
Just like i warned in the last Presidential Election, Democrats may be counting their chickens. They've been boasting about that 'Blue Wave Landslide' for months. Personally, i don't think so many Americans wanna get out there and support Communists who don't American Citizens' best interests in mind.

I mean, they may make some gains, the opposition usually does in Mid-terms. But it may not be that 'Blue Wave Landslide' Democrats keep boasting about. I guess we'll see though. I'm hoping for the best. I hope Americans don't hand their Congress back to the Communists/Globalists.
They're liars and shills...this is what they do. They don't believe there's going to be a real blue wave. They will try to fabricate one...

Put a fork in this thread. It's done. O/P, like most cons here, never do a little research before they release the flies from their pie holes.

O/P seems to have abandoned his thread. He's easy to pick off, one of the dumber ones here.

Fascism is as fascism does. I could give you a laundry list but just the fact that he wants to destroy the free press as "fake" is enough.
He only wants to discredit the fake press, and he has done a pretty good job of it. Listening to snowflakes whine about freedom of the press couldn't be more hilarious.
The Right Stuff

"Language is an artifact, like a sword or a gun. Used skillfully, it has the power to...well, not so much to achieve things as to tear things down—including people...including the boys who came out on the strong side of that sheerly dividing line. Hey, that's what liberals are! Ideology? Economics? Social justice? Those are nothing but their prom outfits. Their politics were set for life in the schoolyard at age six. They were the weak, and forever after they resented the strong. That's why so many journalists are liberals! The very same schoolyard events that pushed them toward the written word...pushed them toward "liberalism."
Tom Wolfe, Back to Blood, p. 125

notice how RWs ignore a 2 seat win in the Senate and they are totally screwed ?

two seats ... pig shit eaters, TWO SEATS

The lack of responses to this thread is hilarious. Polls polls polls.........till they flip. Then silence....
Yeah, I noticed that. I actually thought a hoard of snowflakes would flock to this thread to tell me how the poll is meaningless.

LMAO. Sorry, pal. But you got a whole lot of crow feathers to swallow now.

NOVEMBER 7, 2016 / 3:06 PM
Clinton has 90 percent chance of winning: Reuters/Ipsos States of the Nation

Clinton has 90 percent chance of winning: Reuters/Ipsos States of...
I have crow feathers to swallow?

And a bullet hole in your foot, too.
Your side is the one who has been eating crow for the last 16 months, dumbass.

While your side has been eating Trump's cock. Biggest losers ever.

notice how RWs ignore a 2 seat win in the Senate and they are totally screwed ?

two seats ... pig shit eaters, TWO SEATS

They don't notice anything unless it comes out of Sarah Sander's mouth, Donald Trump's shit hole in the middle of his face or Judge Jeanine and Sean Hannity. That's it. That's their reference for everything.

Show us the libel and slander suits filed against the NYT, WaPo, etc. for their fake stories.
Trump loves to sue people, he has been involved in over 4000 lawsuits in the last 30 years. Look it up.
Oh hell, you're too lazy:
Donald Trump: Three decades
4,095 lawsuits
USA TODAY Network: Dive into Donald Trump's thousands of lawsuits

So why doesn't he have his lawyers suing the news outlets that are lying?
Because they're telling the truth.
And that motherfucker has A LOT to hide.
You idiots can't see something so obvious.

Just like i warned in the last Presidential Election, Democrats may be counting their chickens. They've been boasting about that 'Blue Wave Landslide' for months. Personally, i don't think so many Americans wanna get out there and support Communists who don't have American Citizens' best interests in mind.

They have been boasting about a blue wave since 2015. The sheep may believe it, like the ones here, but those polls were intended as weapons to demoralize the opposition.
And a liberal will always choose a poll as more reliable than counting ballots. Thats why some of them think Hillary won...because the polls said she was winning.
Very enjoyable...like Charlie Brown and the football.

The polling data, even that of Rasmussen, has the D's in front.

Poll Date Sample Democrats (D) Republicans (R) Spread
RCP Average 4/25 - 5/29 -- 44.0 40.3 Democrats +3.7
Economist/YouGov 5/27 - 5/29 1279 RV 42 39 Democrats +3
Rasmussen Reports 5/21 - 5/25 2500 LV 43 42 Democrats +1
Harvard-Harris 5/21 - 5/22 1347 RV 44 37 Democrats +7
Reuters/Ipsos 5/18 - 5/22 1080 RV 40 37 Democrats +3
CNN 5/2 - 5/5 901 RV 47 44 Democrats +3
Pew Research 4/25 - 5/1 1221 RV 48 43 Democrats +5

They have been boasting about a blue wave since 2015. The sheep may believe it, like the ones here, but those polls were intended as weapons to demoralize the opposition.
And a liberal will always choose a poll as more reliable than counting ballots. Thats why some of them think Hillary won...because the polls said she was winning.
Very enjoyable...like Charlie Brown and the football.
Once again, you show you do not comprehend polling, but that is OK.

"Polls are fake. Except this one that tells me what I want to hear. Trump is draining the swamp. Except this poll shows them all getting reelected. No! They are only the swamp when I want them to be."

The Right Stuff

"Language is an artifact, like a sword or a gun. Used skillfully, it has the power to...well, not so much to achieve things as to tear things down—including people...including the boys who came out on the strong side of that sheerly dividing line. Hey, that's what liberals are! Ideology? Economics? Social justice? Those are nothing but their prom outfits. Their politics were set for life in the schoolyard at age six. They were the weak, and forever after they resented the strong. That's why so many journalists are liberals! The very same schoolyard events that pushed them toward the written word...pushed them toward "liberalism."
Tom Wolfe, Back to Blood, p. 125

"The purpose of Newspeak was not only to provide a medium of expression for the world-view and mental habits proper to the devotees of Ingsoc, but to make all other modes of thought impossible...a heretical thought ... should be literally unthinkable, at least so far as thought is dependent on words...by eliminating undesirable words and by stripping such words as remained of unorthodox meanings, and so far as possible of all secondary meanings whatever....Newspeak was designed not to extend but to diminish the range of thought..."

This is why 98% of liberal typing involves semantic arguments. They believe controlling words is a way to control thoughts. Childish yes...but as you say liberalism is a form of stunted emotional growth with them stuck on the "thats not fair you big bully" segment of their playground years.

220518poll.jpg

Looked up the origin of snowflake yet.?
Pro slaverybunch, you?
Still using the knees news definition?
I always love the rubes final bleat on a negative point
"But how was the question asked?""

I have never believed in polls and never will.

If anything was learned from the 2016 election as that the pollsters know how to make the polls show whatever they want.

220518poll.jpg

Just for you my commie sucking SS Medicare benefits old white fart.
Bertrand Russell
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people are so full of doubts"
Zero doubts on the old white fart forum

Show us the libel and slander suits filed against the NYT, WaPo, etc. for their fake stories.
Trump loves to sue people, he has been involved in over 4000 lawsuits in the last 30 years. Look it up.
Oh hell, you're too lazy:
Donald Trump: Three decades
4,095 lawsuits
USA TODAY Network: Dive into Donald Trump's thousands of lawsuits

So why doesn't he have his lawyers suing the news outlets that are lying?
Because they're telling the truth.
And that motherfucker has A LOT to hide.
You idiots can't see something so obvious.
Do you have any idea how hard it is to sue a news outlet? Its hard! Damn near impossible. Thats why they have been able to post whatever they want for generations.

220518poll.jpg

Something from the SPARTA report we're supposed to believe---:abgg2q.jpg: Supposedly CNN & Reuters said this and that--:auiqs.jpg: No data statistics, no links, no nothing.

For all the griping you reich wingers do over FAKE NEWS you sure know how to plaster it all over this board.

Here is some real data, with real results of all these special elections.
Blue wave coming this November 2018

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg

Forum List

Back