Blue state Illinois becoming a Banana republic

Yeah, she had to sign it and it's nothing but a warehouse receipt, dumb ass............we were made collateral against the debt due to the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of 1933 that required the people to turn in their REAL money (gold) in exchange for Federal Reserve debt notes at 20 dollars per ounce....do you even know that "dollar" is a unit of measurement? I doubt it......being the stupid fuck that you are.....
Dumbass, I have the certificates. There is no signature by Mommy. It wasn't required.

And dumping the gold standard didn't change anything. Learn the history of Paper Currency in America.

You do not have a certificate of "live birth" without your mother's signature....and you do not have multiple "certificates", dumb ass.......all they one is the one printed on bond paper. I don't have the slightest clue on whom you think you are trying to "con"
but you are barking up the wrong tree, kiddo......
Not a thing you have ever said is true. I have two (with different middle names) and they were never signed by either parent. I also looked at my wife's and nothing you said about it was true either. You are a fucking loon. That much is true.

So what you are saying is that neither of your parents signed off on your certificate of live birth that became a "certificate"???? Do tell????????????? So whom was the "informer" on said certificate??????
The original one is signed by the doctor. The amended one is signed by the doctor. And my wife's, signed by the registrar. No parents signed any one of them.

Whom is listed as the "informant" on your birth certificate?

Forum List

Back