Blue Lives Matter

Every action by a black person is the fault of all blacks...except success. Racist always see the bad in everything from the groups they hate. That's what makes them special.
And when their side FUBAR's everything, it's only on that individual, even when everyone on their side is doing the same thing the individual gets busted with.

It's uncanny.

It's a good thing that you tards agree that one criminal act with a gun is no reason to go after the 2nd amendment rights of everyone else.

Nice attempt to change the subject there Deflector!

I didn't change anything. Read the exchange again. I only took the point you made about one group and applied it to another.

Derp.

Blue lives don't matter more than anyone else. That's the problem. The police supporters decry anyone who questions even the most egregious acts of violence by the Police as cop haters. The truth is that every single life should matter, but they don't.

Now, you can run around screaming at people for the perception of what they believe, and I'm not talking about the handful of fringe idiots. I'm talking about the majorities. Unless you would like to be defined by the most outrageous and irrational folks who are on the same side of an issue or two as you are.

Every single life is supposed to matter. Taking a life should be the most extreme answer to any problem. It may be necessary, but it is never a good thing. It should be the last resort, not the first step. But taking life has become common, and is done casually. Who cares is the usual question.

Now, IF we can be honest, then we can admit there is no war on police. I know there isn't, and you should too. Because with more than three hundred million people in this nation, and about three million cops, the war would last about a week. The cops would lose. Even if you argue that one tenth of those who don't support the police would attack then the numbers still come out that the police are outnumbered about ten to one.

Ten fairly crappy fighters can and do beat the shit out of a really good fighter. As we used to say in the Army during the Cold War, quantity has a quality all it's own.

But the idea of a war on police works into the political arguments of those who want to see order at any and all costs. Those who want minorities to shut up and die also support the argument on a war on cops.

Death isn't a joke. Not when anyone dies. Not when the cop dies, nor when the cop kills, nor when the person is a victim of random street violence, nor because of disease, or accident. Speaking for me, and I honestly believe most people, we don't want to see anyone die.
Mighty big brush you paint with. You come here and snivel daily about the big bad policeman like he was representative of the other 800,000.

Yes, there's a war on police, you live in lala land. Who else is shot down for wearing the uniform. Had four here murdered at a coffee shot. They are what stands between us and total mayhem so punishments are more severe, it's an attack on civil society.

Absolute nonsense. When have I ever called on a cop to die? What have I called for? Accountability. I've called for an end to the Law Enforcement Officer Bill of Rights. I've called for investigations into use of force incidents to be handled like aircraft crash investigations.
When did I say you called for cops to be murdered? Get your shit straight, Slick.

As usual. You ignored everything else. So you admit there is widespread corruption and misconduct in the police.
I don't agree with you and said why numerous times and I didn't say what you claimed I did. Nor did I say there was widespread corruption. You're a liar.

Every action by a black person is the fault of all blacks...except success. Racist always see the bad in everything from the groups they hate. That's what makes them special.
And when their side FUBAR's everything, it's only on that individual, even when everyone on their side is doing the same thing the individual gets busted with.

It's uncanny.

It's a good thing that you tards agree that one criminal act with a gun is no reason to go after the 2nd amendment rights of everyone else.

I didn't change anything. Read the exchange again. I only took the point you made about one group and applied it to another.

Derp.

Yes, you just provided the definition of changing the subject to show everyone that's just what you did.

Derp!

Blue lives don't matter more than anyone else. That's the problem. The police supporters decry anyone who questions even the most egregious acts of violence by the Police as cop haters. The truth is that every single life should matter, but they don't.

Now, you can run around screaming at people for the perception of what they believe, and I'm not talking about the handful of fringe idiots. I'm talking about the majorities. Unless you would like to be defined by the most outrageous and irrational folks who are on the same side of an issue or two as you are.

Every single life is supposed to matter. Taking a life should be the most extreme answer to any problem. It may be necessary, but it is never a good thing. It should be the last resort, not the first step. But taking life has become common, and is done casually. Who cares is the usual question.

Now, IF we can be honest, then we can admit there is no war on police. I know there isn't, and you should too. Because with more than three hundred million people in this nation, and about three million cops, the war would last about a week. The cops would lose. Even if you argue that one tenth of those who don't support the police would attack then the numbers still come out that the police are outnumbered about ten to one.

Ten fairly crappy fighters can and do beat the shit out of a really good fighter. As we used to say in the Army during the Cold War, quantity has a quality all it's own.

But the idea of a war on police works into the political arguments of those who want to see order at any and all costs. Those who want minorities to shut up and die also support the argument on a war on cops.

Death isn't a joke. Not when anyone dies. Not when the cop dies, nor when the cop kills, nor when the person is a victim of random street violence, nor because of disease, or accident. Speaking for me, and I honestly believe most people, we don't want to see anyone die.
Mighty big brush you paint with. You come here and snivel daily about the big bad policeman like he was representative of the other 800,000.

Yes, there's a war on police, you live in lala land. Who else is shot down for wearing the uniform. Had four here murdered at a coffee shot. They are what stands between us and total mayhem so punishments are more severe, it's an attack on civil society.

Absolute nonsense. When have I ever called on a cop to die? What have I called for? Accountability. I've called for an end to the Law Enforcement Officer Bill of Rights. I've called for investigations into use of force incidents to be handled like aircraft crash investigations.
When did I say you called for cops to be murdered? Get your shit straight, Slick.

As usual. You ignored everything else. So you admit there is widespread corruption and misconduct in the police.
I don't agree with you and said why numerous times and I didn't say what you claimed I did. Nor did I say there was widespread corruption. You're a liar.

Damn dude. Now you call me a liar.

So now you say that the chiefs of police for both New York and San Francisco are liars. Because if they are telling the truth then the police regularly engage in testifying. If they are lying then the highest ranking cops in two cities are liars. So which is it? Are the cops lying or are the cops lying about lying?

Come on dolt. Commit for once instead of just saying nu uh.

It's uncanny.

Derp.

Yes, you just provided the definition of changing the subject to show everyone that's just what you did.

Derp!

If the point is the same.... how the fuck has the subject been changed?

Derp?

It's uncanny.

Derp.

Derp!

Derp?

Because you changed the subject goofball. This isn't Rocket Surgery.

Derp.

Derp!

Derp?

Because you changed the subject goofball. This isn't Rocket Surgery.

I didn't change shit.

You are though, by trying to make it all about me.

The point AND the subject is still the same, despite your want to claim it to be otherwise.

Got a problem with it? Hit the report button.

Who said blue lives don't matter?
Why don't you wake the fuck up :disbelief:and stop bull shitting...

black lives matter anti-police - Google Search
Why don't you answer the question snowflake?
I did you racist bastard, black lives matter said so fool...
By the way snowflake/crybaby is the trade mark of the millennial left, sorry...:slap:

Yet you haven't given a specific credible post showing that. Why?
It's in post #3 bullshitter, you might have to read a little or are you to fucking stupid...

Who said blue lives don't matter?

By the way snowflake/crybaby is the trade mark of the millennial left, sorry...:slap:

It's in post #3 bullshitter, you might have to read a little or are you to fucking stupid...

No that isn't a link.That is the first page of a Google search. A credible link is a specific site that gives the information you are wanting to show. Try again silly..

The NYPD has earned my respect as the finest of the finest. We mourn their loss of officer Familia.

I grieve the tragic loss of officer Familia, and hope for comfort for her loved ones in the wake of such a senseless act. At the same time, it doesn't justify the actions of so many bad cops who are protected and lied for by otherwise good cops. Until the men in blue start policing their own ranks, I fear that too many more innocent people on both sides of the issue will grieve..

No that isn't a link.That is the first page of a Google search. A credible link is a specific site that gives the information you are wanting to show. Try again silly..
You being the protector of the scum blm here are some more links now get to work...
:whip:

Black Lives Matter/ISIS
Black Panthers and Black Lives Matter
The Marriage of Black Lives Matter & Jew Hatred
Fake news that spawned Black Lives Matter

Enjoy...

You being the protector of the scum blm here are some more links now get to work...

Black Lives Matter/ISIS

Enjoy...

You actually think I'm going to read 4 complete threads to find a link you can't supply? You're nuts. Either supply a credible link, or admit it doesn't exist. It's your claim Back it up or STFU.

Black Lives Matter/ISIS

Enjoy...

You actually think I'm going to read 4 complete threads to find a link you can't supply? You're nuts. Either supply a credible link, or admit it doesn't exist. It's your claim Back it up or STFU.

Those threads are there for you to defend blm if you can.

Here are your links you lazy fuck...

Protesters held signs reading "Blue Lives Don't Matter," "Police Kill the Mentally Ill," and "F**k the Police."

'Blue lives don't matter,' pro-BLM UC Irvine protesters say

Blue Lives Matter flag unfurls a controversy at St. Louis PrideFest parade
BullShitter now you have to defend the gay

Black Lives Matter Protesters at California University Say Blue Lives Don’t Matter
Black Lives Matter Protesters at California University Say Blue Lives Don’t Matter

What excuse are you going to have now BullShitter...

Black Lives Matter/ISIS

Enjoy...

Protesters held signs reading "Blue Lives Don't Matter," "Police Kill the Mentally Ill," and "F**k the Police."

Big deal. After a handful of pathetic attempts at a link, you finally come up with one banner at one rally, and you had to give three links to the same banner. Your persecution complex on this is almost as funny as your complex on a war on Christmas.

Black Lives Matter/ISIS

Enjoy...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The protesters are about as well informed as you are.

You didn't see the honorable and respectable police officer say "bring it you fucking animals"?

If I am so ill informed how do I know that half the police shootings in Georgia are of unarmed people or in the back? If you are so well informed why don't you know about the fact that the chiefs of both the New York and San Francisco police admitted Testilying?

The LAPD calls it "joining the liars club" and it de facto requirement to be a cop.

Now. Lying under oath is called Perjury and is a Felony in every single state of this nation. How can a felon be a good cop?

Now are you well informed enough to know this? If you are then how do you defend them as the good guys? They may be less criminal than the bad guys, but that just means they are less evil, not good. If you don't know then how are you so ill informed? Considering all the links that have been posted and the sheer amount of information available ignorance is just not possible.

That leaves on possibility. That you are aware of the criminal actions of the police and continue to support the criminals under the idea that they are preferable to anarchy.

I've asked you this question many times. Why is it not possible to have honest cops?

Choosing the lesser of two evils in elections is certainly bad enough. Why must our society settle for the lesser of two evils in the justice system?

If I am so ill informed how do I know that half the police shootings in Georgia are of unarmed people or in the back?
You keep talking shit without backing it up and expect to be taken seriously because you assume we all live in your tiny hate bubble. Back up your statement. I'll wait.

Forum List

Back