Blue Lives Matter

Yet you haven't given a specific credible post showing that. Why?
We had a POTUS who regularly criticized law enforcement, called them racists in so many words, and regularly meet with BLM in the White House...all this fueled resentment by blacks and caused some to resort to violence. Does that make sense?

No doubt you believed the MSM when they blamed Palin for the Gifford's shooting...or Oklahoma City on Rush Limbaugh as your beloved sexual predator Bubba did.

So...you believe propaganda, but not the truth. Orwell wrote about your kind long ago.

Yep. That's nuts. No, he didn't regularly criticize law enforcement. He didn't call cops racist. He did meet with BLM members a time or two, so what do you think that means? You are either intentionally lying, or you disconnected from reality.
You need to consider discontinuing posting until you are informed. Posting lies that are easily disproved indicates a lack of knowledge or you are just an ordinary liar.

BO meet with BLM many times. BLM is a terrorist organization, but you are fine with them and Obama is too.

If you know how to use Google, search "Obama BLM."

Obama defends Black Lives Matter protests at police memorial in Dallas

White House says more Black Lives Matter protests ‘a good thing’

The lies of Black Lives Matter

Obama Says Movements Like Black Lives Matter ‘Can’t Just Keep on Yelling’

Obama on Black Lives Matter: they are 'much better organizers than I was'

Your links just don't prove the claims you have made. You are a lot like an ex-mother-in-law. So ready to believe anything bad till you imagine things that just aren't so. Typical RWNJ.
I don't think so.

Of course you don't. Otherwise, you wouldn't post such silly stuff.

We had a POTUS who regularly criticized law enforcement, called them racists in so many words, and regularly meet with BLM in the White House...all this fueled resentment by blacks and caused some to resort to violence. Does that make sense?

No doubt you believed the MSM when they blamed Palin for the Gifford's shooting...or Oklahoma City on Rush Limbaugh as your beloved sexual predator Bubba did.

So...you believe propaganda, but not the truth. Orwell wrote about your kind long ago.

Yep. That's nuts. No, he didn't regularly criticize law enforcement. He didn't call cops racist. He did meet with BLM members a time or two, so what do you think that means? You are either intentionally lying, or you disconnected from reality.
You need to consider discontinuing posting until you are informed. Posting lies that are easily disproved indicates a lack of knowledge or you are just an ordinary liar.

BO meet with BLM many times. BLM is a terrorist organization, but you are fine with them and Obama is too.

Your links just don't prove the claims you have made. You are a lot like an ex-mother-in-law. So ready to believe anything bad till you imagine things that just aren't so. Typical RWNJ.
I don't think so.

I wish I was a better teacher. I might be able to educate you.

It's so funny how leftardz still think they are just as relevant as they were before Trump was elected.

News for you, snowflakes.... you were only even slightly relevant before. . . Because you HAD a significant chance of holding the White House and with it, a CHANCE at more SCOTUS pics.

Those days are gone.

You gambled with Hitlary and you lost.... even with the deck stacked in your favor, you lost.

In the vast majority of the voting districts across the country, you are REJECTED.

You are now even more irrelevant than you ever have been.

Just thought you should know why all your attacks, barbed comments, whining, false allegations about collusion, etc is having no payoff for you.

You are like fleas on the back of a cast iron dog.

So you can't justify your silly claims with silly unsupported links, so you want to change the subject. Hard for you to focus on one subject for more than a few minutes, isn't it?

What claim are you talking about , snowflake?

My comment was but a general observation. It had nothing to do with anything specific - other than how you libtardz still act like you are relevant.... when you AIN'T.

I don't think so.

I wish your imagination wasn't so strong. You, with support of people like Hannity, and Alex Jones, are letting your imagined world overpower reality.

I don't think so.

I wish you imagination wasn't so strong. You, with support of people like Hannity, and Alex Jones, are letting your imagined world overpower reality.
Don't know those people you mention , but I know you aren't very smart.

I don't think so.

I wish you imagination wasn't so strong. You, with support of people like Hannity, and Alex Jones, are letting your imagined world overpower reality.

I really don't mind if you lie to me, but pick one that isn't so unbelievable. When you tell one that blatant, it's insulting to see that you think I am stupid enough to believe such a lie.

I don't think so.

I really don't mind if you lie to me, but pick one that isn't so unbelievable. When you tell one that blatant, it's insulting to see that you think I am stupid enough to believe such a lie.
I mind when you lie. So stop it now.

Every action by a black person is the fault of all blacks...except success. Racist always see the bad in everything from the groups they hate. That's what makes them special.

Every action by a black person is the fault of all blacks...except success. Racist always see the bad in everything from the groups they hate. That's what makes them special.
And when their side FUBAR's everything, it's only on that individual, even when everyone on their side is doing the same thing the individual gets busted with.

It's uncanny.

And when their side FUBAR's everything, it's only on that individual, even when everyone on their side is doing the same thing the individual gets busted with.

It's uncanny.

It's a good thing that you tards agree that one criminal act with a gun is no reason to go after the 2nd amendment rights of everyone else.

Blue lives don't matter more than anyone else. That's the problem. The police supporters decry anyone who questions even the most egregious acts of violence by the Police as cop haters. The truth is that every single life should matter, but they don't.

Now, you can run around screaming at people for the perception of what they believe, and I'm not talking about the handful of fringe idiots. I'm talking about the majorities. Unless you would like to be defined by the most outrageous and irrational folks who are on the same side of an issue or two as you are.

Every single life is supposed to matter. Taking a life should be the most extreme answer to any problem. It may be necessary, but it is never a good thing. It should be the last resort, not the first step. But taking life has become common, and is done casually. Who cares is the usual question.

Now, IF we can be honest, then we can admit there is no war on police. I know there isn't, and you should too. Because with more than three hundred million people in this nation, and about three million cops, the war would last about a week. The cops would lose. Even if you argue that one tenth of those who don't support the police would attack then the numbers still come out that the police are outnumbered about ten to one.

Ten fairly crappy fighters can and do beat the shit out of a really good fighter. As we used to say in the Army during the Cold War, quantity has a quality all it's own.

But the idea of a war on police works into the political arguments of those who want to see order at any and all costs. Those who want minorities to shut up and die also support the argument on a war on cops.

Death isn't a joke. Not when anyone dies. Not when the cop dies, nor when the cop kills, nor when the person is a victim of random street violence, nor because of disease, or accident. Speaking for me, and I honestly believe most people, we don't want to see anyone die.

Blue lives don't matter more than anyone else. That's the problem. The police supporters decry anyone who questions even the most egregious acts of violence by the Police as cop haters. The truth is that every single life should matter, but they don't.

Now, you can run around screaming at people for the perception of what they believe, and I'm not talking about the handful of fringe idiots. I'm talking about the majorities. Unless you would like to be defined by the most outrageous and irrational folks who are on the same side of an issue or two as you are.

Every single life is supposed to matter. Taking a life should be the most extreme answer to any problem. It may be necessary, but it is never a good thing. It should be the last resort, not the first step. But taking life has become common, and is done casually. Who cares is the usual question.

Now, IF we can be honest, then we can admit there is no war on police. I know there isn't, and you should too. Because with more than three hundred million people in this nation, and about three million cops, the war would last about a week. The cops would lose. Even if you argue that one tenth of those who don't support the police would attack then the numbers still come out that the police are outnumbered about ten to one.

Ten fairly crappy fighters can and do beat the shit out of a really good fighter. As we used to say in the Army during the Cold War, quantity has a quality all it's own.

But the idea of a war on police works into the political arguments of those who want to see order at any and all costs. Those who want minorities to shut up and die also support the argument on a war on cops.

Death isn't a joke. Not when anyone dies. Not when the cop dies, nor when the cop kills, nor when the person is a victim of random street violence, nor because of disease, or accident. Speaking for me, and I honestly believe most people, we don't want to see anyone die.
Mighty big brush you paint with. You come here and snivel daily about the big bad policeman like he was representative of the other 800,000.

Yes, there's a war on police, you live in lala land. Who else is shot down for wearing the uniform. Had four here murdered at a coffee shot. They are what stands between us and total mayhem so punishments are more severe, it's an attack on civil society.

You're an idiot. What I would have done is tarred and feathered you and sent you out of town.
you'd have tried and had your ass handed to you in a basket. what makes you a huge idiot is believing that cops are the only thing standing between us and mayhem. are you that cowardly that you can't fathom patrolling your own neighborhood?

Mighty big brush you paint with. You come here and snivel daily about the big bad policeman like he was representative of the other 800,000.

Yes, there's a war on police, you live in lala land. Who else is shot down for wearing the uniform. Had four here murdered at a coffee shot. They are what stands between us and total mayhem so punishments are more severe, it's an attack on civil society.

Absolute nonsense. When have I ever called on a cop to die? What have I called for? Accountability. I've called for an end to the Law Enforcement Officer Bill of Rights. I've called for investigations into use of force incidents to be handled like aircraft crash investigations.

Where did I get the idea that there needed to be serious reform? Evidence. When a survey of judges, lawyers, and prosecutors turns up the belief that police are lying in about 20% of the cases we have a problem. When the chiefs of both the NYPD and the SFPD admit that their officers regularly engage in "Testilying" the problem is national.

When half the people who are killed by police in Georgia are shot in the back or unarmed. We have a fucking problem. When a majority of police shootings in Albuquerque are ruled as unjustified by the Department of Justice the problem is becoming clear for everyone to see.

When the Sheriff of Los Angeles is convicted of obstruction of justice and conspiracy to cover up misconduct you can not pretend the problem is with a handful of cops.

When the LASD is found to have 100 unconstitutional policies and procedures the still waters are indeed running deep.

You say if I don't accept the misconduct that is systemic and egregious that my only other option is chaos. Why is it outrageous to expect a police officer to follow the existing rules? What is insane about expecting cops to tell the truth? Why is it akin to wanting cops dead to review and consider the current use of force standards? We got here by considering those use of force standards in practice decades ago. This is not how it was in the old west. If you shot an unarmed man in the old west you were hung as a murderer. Wyatt Earp was tried for carrying on a feud behind the badge.

You have never explained why reform as I suggest is incompatible with public safety. All you do is put words in my mouth about what I want and claim nonsense.

I do not want a war on cops. I want reform and accountability. I want cops who's word is as good as gold. I want the scales of justice balanced by the system. You want and regularly defend the system that is in no way just. You consider those wrongfully convicted to be irrelevant. Fuck them. They did something that warrants the incarceration.

So finally. Explain to me how having honest police and accountability is incompatible with the core values of America.

You're an idiot. What I would have done is tarred and feathered you and sent you out of town.
you'd have tried and had your ass handed to you in a basket. what makes you a huge idiot is believing that cops are the only thing standing between us and mayhem. are you that cowardly that you can't fathom patrolling your own neighborhood?
Nope, I'm not a wannabe and don't patrol the neighborhood. I take care of the home front, people are welcome to do the same. But no one stupid enough to think supporting police means you'd support King George. In the arena of ideas you are unarmed.

Absolute nonsense. When have I ever called on a cop to die? What have I called for? Accountability. I've called for an end to the Law Enforcement Officer Bill of Rights. I've called for investigations into use of force incidents to be handled like aircraft crash investigations.
When did I say you called for cops to be murdered? Get your shit straight, Slick.

When did I say you called for cops to be murdered? Get your shit straight, Slick.

As usual. You ignored everything else. So you admit there is widespread corruption and misconduct in the police.

It's uncanny.

It's a good thing that you tards agree that one criminal act with a gun is no reason to go after the 2nd amendment rights of everyone else.

Nice attempt to change the subject there Deflector!

Forum List

Back