Bloomberg and Trump buy Super Bowl ads at $10 million each

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
3my6up.gif

I'll betcha that something will go wrong with Pres.Trump's campaign ad.

Hours after The New York Times reported Bloomberg’s plans, President Donald Trump’s re-election campaign said that it, too, had reserved 60 seconds’ worth of advertising during the game for roughly $10 million.

The dueling ads on the year’s biggest night of television are evidence that the two New York billionaires are preparing for a schoolyard brawl on the national airwaves over the coming months, with each increasingly willing to dip into his vast resources — Bloomberg is spending his own fortune, and Trump has a nine-figure campaign war chest — to broadcast their messages.

Last edited:
It looks like the billionaire has bought the Democratic nomination. That would be pretty funny if it wasn't so hypocritical. The DNC is rigging the nomination because the midget White guy is the nominee they wanted all along.

Bloomberg is China First. He would get crushed in a General Election with Trump. Worse for him, nobody is even showing up for his events.

3my6up.gif

Hours after The New York Times reported Bloomberg’s plans, President Donald Trump’s re-election campaign said that it, too, had reserved 60 seconds’ worth of advertising during the game for roughly $10 million.

The dueling ads on the year’s biggest night of television are evidence that the two New York billionaires are preparing for a schoolyard brawl on the national airwaves over the coming months, with each increasingly willing to dip into his vast resources — Bloomberg is spending his own fortune, and Trump has a nine-figure campaign war chest — to broadcast their messages.
TV ads can help move uninformed voters to the democrat side

trump ads might help move these fence sitter back to undecided again

3my6up.gif

It looks like the billionaire has bought the Democratic nomination. That would be pretty funny if it wasn't so hypocritical. The DNC is rigging the nomination because the midget White guy is the nominee they wanted all along.

Yes they are stupid, demanding a such a grass roots movement to get on the debates.

Bloomberg is China First. He would get crushed in a General Election with Trump. Worse for him, nobody is even showing up for his events.

Yes he is ahead in the Polls now, they all are.
Bloomberg does not know china is dictatorship

I don't know if you are being facetious or what have you, but, he has in fact expressed in the past that "Xi is responsive to the democratic will of his people". Which is either really naive, or more than likely, a convenient argument for his support.

It helps him sleep at night I suppose. As I always say though, "you can't fool God"

I don't know if you are being facetious or what have you, but, he has in fact expressed in the past that "Xi is responsive to the democratic will of his people". Which is either really naive, or more than likely, a convenient argument for his support.

It helps him sleep at night I suppose. As I always say though, "you can't fool God"
I am pointing out that bloomberg is a fool who does not understand the evil that is the chinese dictatorship

I am pointing out that bloomberg is a fool who does not understand the evil that is the chinese dictatorship
Little Mikey is an Ears clone. Why would anyone want that?

I hope you are right

But bloomberg is being sold like a box of corn flakes

spending a billion dollars on advertising might sell among uninformed voters

Last edited:
Seems both Trump and Bloomberg loves the Chinese government....

I wonder if Bloomberg has any daughters looking for some Chinese trademarks -- or son-in-laws looking for some financial loans from state run banks.....doubt it, Bloomberg is a successful businessman, and we all know successful businessmen don't use their public office for financial gain...

I hope you are right

spending a billion dollars on advertising will might sell among uninformed voters
Bloomberg and Tom Steyer are poster children for why we need to get money out of politics...

Both of their runs are nothing but narcissistic vanity shows for billionaires.....how quickly we forget the already failed run of the Starbucks guy...who?? What's his name again?? Exactly....

I hope you are right

spending a billion dollars on advertising will might sell among uninformed voters
Bloomberg and Tom Steyer are poster children for why we need to get money out of politics...

Both of their runs are nothing but narcissistic vanity shows for billionaires.....how quickly we forget the already failed run of the Starbucks guy...who?? What's his name again?? Exactly....
Bloomberg will not go away quietly like the Starbucks guy did

he can spend a billion and not even miss it

I hope you are right

Oh there is doubt that is true. The establishment would love a repeat of the Ear’s Era, and they easily control the minds of millions of Americans.

I hope you are right

Yes except it takes money to win over money and the RNC has many rich donors. Then they can do something about money in politics.

I hope you are right

Yes except it takes money to win over money and the RNC has many rich donors. Then they can do something about money in politics.
LOL. You’re dreaming.

Didn’t Ears promise to do something in this regard? Yet another lie.

I hope you are right

LOL. You’re dreaming.

Didn’t Ears promise to do something in this regard? Yet another lie.

He didn't like Citizens United, but it went to the Supreme Court and we know what the court decided. It will take a majority trifecta to undo Citizens united.

Forum List

Back