Bloody Christmas Eve: 7 Shot in Chicago

Doc91678

Rookie
Nov 13, 2012
Binghamton
25 Dec 2012

Christmas Eve in Chicago was bloody – as are most evenings these days – with seven people hurt in shootings across the South Side and West Side of the city. The evening led off with a 37-year-old man taking fire to the leg and back in the South Side. At 7:30 p.m., a male opened fire in the Far South Side, hitting four other males; all four were taken to the hospital in serious or critical condition. A few hours later, a 19-year-old was shot in the head on the West side. A few hours after that, a 21-year-old took a bullet during an attempted robbery on the South Side. The assailants attempted to rob him while he sat in his car.

Chicago is one of the most heavily gun controlled cities in the nation.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Bloody Christmas Eve: 7 Shot in Chicago

Why do you gun nuts have such a hard time understanding that in a country with MILLIONS of guns and loose gun control laws, that criminals will have guns and will use them for what they were intended; to shoot other people.

Why you gun nuts so damn confused about that?

Why do you gun nuts have such a hard time understanding that in a country with MILLIONS of guns and loose gun control laws, that criminals will have guns and will use them for what they were intended; to shoot other people.

Number of guns circulating in the country is a big factor. We've already kind of fucked ourselves on that. You don't have this level of gun violence in countries like South Korea which has guns for the military but otherwise very few that criminals can get their hands on.

Of course the gun nut answer is to have more guns. Every house just overflowing with guns. I mean certainly that's not more guns that can be stolen and used by criminals!

Chicago just proves that it's too easy for bad guys to get guns. Time to clamp down.

Like we did with illegal drugs? How are you going to clamp down the rise of gun lords who in a twist will be more reliant on guns and use gun violence to protect their interest like they do with drugs? More people on the wrong side of the law will end up with guns while while you celebrate taking guns away from law abiding citizens; which is really the ultimate goal of The Left.

The US Gov't is currently conducting a:

1. War on Drugs.
2. War on Poverty.
3. War on Terror.

Which one(s) are they winning?

So I guess the answer is to tighten up the gun laws and confiscate every gun in the country, huh? Seems simple enough to me. And I'm sure on national Turn In Your Guns Day the criminals will be first in line to do so. Wonder why nobody thought of this sooner?

So I guess the answer is to tighten up the gun laws and confiscate every gun in the country, huh? Seems simple enough to me. And I'm sure on national Turn In Your Guns Day the criminals will be first in line to do so. Wonder why nobody thought of this sooner?

Not only that, I'm absolutely certain no criminal would ever seek to purchase a weapon illegally again, once all guns have been taken away, locked up.. from law abiding citizens. Yes, the liberal lalaland of sheer stoopidy raises its ugly head once more.

Forum List

Back