Bloodbath: Huge Shakeup at RNC As Trump’s Team Prepares to Ax More Than 60 Staffers

I agree with this sentiment. Fuck the down ballot races, the big job is the key.

Why should the Republican National Committee waste limited resources on the campaign of a city council race in The VIllages or Mercer County Prothonotary ? Sure, it helps spread the money around to the dipshit "moderate" crowd at the RNC headquarters in Washington.

But it really doesn't change the nation's trajectory, which is the real problem.
The real problem is duped rubes thinking Trump is the answer to any problem facing the nation.

The real problem is duped rubes thinking Trump is the answer to any problem facing the nation.

Maybe, maybe not. But the millions of Little Trumpsters are the only Hope for the nation. What kind of deliverance due liberal dipshits think that Sleepy Joe can bring?

The rest of the world is laughing at America with a dotard like Biden in charge.

Further, President Trump's move here is a disrespect for and slap in the face to the Nevertrumpers like Christie and Romney, who wanted to put the black people "Back in Chains" back in 2012.

Trump offers a new vision, perhaps one you disagree with, but the idea of making America great once again might be something to try.

Maybe, maybe not. But the millions of Little Trumpsters are the only Hope for the nation. What kind of deliverance due liberal dipshits think that Sleepy Joe can bring?

The rest of the world is laughing at America with a dotard like Biden in charge.

Further, President Trump's move here is a disrespect for and slap in the face to the Nevertrumpers like Christie and Romney, who wanted to put the black people "Back in Chains" back in 2012.

Trump offers a new vision, perhaps one you disagree with, but the idea of making America great once again might be something to try.
Someone has been gargling the Kool Aid

Pardon me for gloating about having renamed the former GOP, the POT (party of Trump), many months ago. As much as it was clear to me he was in total control back then even I am surprised at this.

Donald Trump’s newly installed leadership team at the Republican National Committee on Monday began the process of pushing out dozens of officials, according to two people close to the Trump campaign and the RNC.

All told, the expectation is that more than 60 RNC staffers who work across the political, communications and data departments will be let go. Those being asked to resign include five members of the senior staff, though the names were not made public. Additionally, some vendor contracts are expected to be cut.
Trump’s campaign took over operational control of the RNC on Monday. On Friday, former North Carolina GOP Chair Michael Whatley was elected the RNC’s new chair, and Trump daughter-in-law Lara Trump was elected as co-chair. Both had Trump’s endorsement. Additionally, Trump senior campaign adviser Chris LaCivita was named as the RNC’s new chief of staff.

Memo to all the down ballot Repubs expecting help from the party. You're fucked.

The resources of the POT, to the extent there are any, will henceforth be directed at keeping Dear Leader out of prison. The takeover is now complete in ways that are completely antithetical to the way a national party's apparatus is suppose to function. That loud sucking sound is Don directing the party's money to himself.
It gets worse:

"To your point about the bench of people that is being built for Donald Trump at the Republican National Committee, for example, now completely taken over by Donald Trump in his campaign, now reshaping its leadership with a lawyer who was at the forefront of all the lies about the 2020 election," Geist said. "Former Trump attorney and One America News Network reporter Christina Bobb has been hired as the RNC's – ready for this? – senior counsel for election integrity."

Trump plan to gut civil service triggers pushback

Dec 22 (Reuters) - Donald Trump's vow to give himself the power to gut the federal workforce if he is elected to the White House again has unions, Democrats and watchdog groups preparing for legal action and seeking to tighten protections to prevent the former president from bending the bureaucracy to his will.

Why won't Trump devotees believe him when he tells us what he'll do?

Cheap left wing propaganda but they love it. Democrats can quietly lay off staffers but republicans engage in a slashing bloodbath. Sounds like a cheap 60's horror movie but that's the way ignorant pop-culture raised idiots talk.

Pardon me for gloating about having renamed the former GOP, the POT (party of Trump), many months ago. As much as it was clear to me he was in total control back then even I am surprised at this.

Donald Trump’s newly installed leadership team at the Republican National Committee on Monday began the process of pushing out dozens of officials, according to two people close to the Trump campaign and the RNC.

All told, the expectation is that more than 60 RNC staffers who work across the political, communications and data departments will be let go. Those being asked to resign include five members of the senior staff, though the names were not made public. Additionally, some vendor contracts are expected to be cut.
Trump’s campaign took over operational control of the RNC on Monday. On Friday, former North Carolina GOP Chair Michael Whatley was elected the RNC’s new chair, and Trump daughter-in-law Lara Trump was elected as co-chair. Both had Trump’s endorsement. Additionally, Trump senior campaign adviser Chris LaCivita was named as the RNC’s new chief of staff.

Memo to all the down ballot Repubs expecting help from the party. You're fucked.

The resources of the POT, to the extent there are any, will henceforth be directed at keeping Dear Leader out of prison. The takeover is now complete in ways that are completely antithetical to the way a national party's apparatus is suppose to function. That loud sucking sound is Don directing the party's money to himself.
Purging the Rinos is good for the GOP.

I agree with this sentiment. Fuck the down ballot races, the big job is the key.

Why should the Republican National Committee waste limited resources on the campaign of a city council race in The VIllages or Mercer County Prothonotary ? Sure, it helps spread the money around to the dipshit "moderate" crowd at the RNC headquarters in Washington.

But it really doesn't change the nation's trajectory, which is the real problem.

Trump sure wastes money.

Trump didn't register to vote until he was 45 and he's switched parties 5 times. Don't you have any idea how uneducated he is?

President Trump is "uneducated", even with his degree from an Ivy League school?

The fact that he didn't bother with voter's registration until he was 45 doesn't indicate anything. Particularly for a jet setter with many residences, where to register would be a real dilemma.

He should be fortunately he didn't , because the libs would be bitching now about whether he was a legal resident of whatever state he chose to register in.

It gets worse:

"To your point about the bench of people that is being built for Donald Trump at the Republican National Committee, for example, now completely taken over by Donald Trump in his campaign, now reshaping its leadership with a lawyer who was at the forefront of all the lies about the 2020 election," Geist said. "Former Trump attorney and One America News Network reporter Christina Bobb has been hired as the RNC's – ready for this? – senior counsel for election integrity."
The 2020 election was stolen and had 0 integrity. You should identify with the latter.

See, this is what I'm talking about.

That "communists" crap. Not an ounce of reality there, just more shining and bitching.

YOu kids are done.

Might as well just go home.
lol

You're an arrogant snot.

You're in no position to speak for Republicans, real or otherwise.

The simple truth is, Trump is beating Biden's ass in every poll and every swing state.

I'll bookmark this thread and play it back for you in November.

Cheap left wing propaganda but they love it. Democrats can quietly lay off staffers but republicans engage in a slashing bloodbath. Sounds like a cheap 60's horror movie but that's the way ignorant pop-culture raised idiots talk.
Geebers, don't you folks have anything except false equivalences?

President Trump is "uneducated", even with his degree from an Ivy League school?
He shows no signs of an educated person. He eschews reading, speaks at an elementary school level, has trouble spelling, has absolutely no depth of knowledge on the issues due to a lack of intellectual curiosity, is small minded in his view of the world, and surrounds himself with dopey criminals.

lol

You're an arrogant snot.

You're in no position to speak for Republicans, real or otherwise.

The simple truth is, Trump is beating Biden's ass in every poll and every swing state.

I'll bookmark this thread and play it back for you in November.
A. I'm not "speaking for" anyone. I'm commenting on.

B. tRump is not beating President Biden in most polls these days.

C. Democrats have overperformed the polling in every election since 2020, while republicans have underperformed for the same time frame.

So please, Bookmark the thread so I can gloat, ShitLips. It will be fun.

Forum List

Back