Bloodbath: Huge Shakeup at RNC As Trump’s Team Prepares to Ax More Than 60 Staffers

The final chapter in the RNC is being written as we speak. It's members scattered, it's funds appropriated, it's name dragged through the dirt.

Real republicans are now homeless.
FB_IMG_1710207920597.jpg

Cleaning out the deadwood at the RNC is a tremendous move. What do the RNC Establishment figures want for their pushing of losing candidates like Romney, McCain and Christie want for their efforts?

A raise in pay?

LOL, Trump knows how to fire people, as any viewer of his tremendous franchise "The Apprentice" would know.

Cleaning out the deadwood at the RNC is a tremendous move. What do the RNC Establishment figures want for their pushing of losing candidates like Romney, McCain and Christie want for their efforts?

A raise in pay?

LOL, Trump knows how to fire people, as any viewer of his tremendous franchise "The Apprentice" would know.
Then he will have no problem firing himself.

Pardon me for gloating about having renamed the former GOP, the POT (party of Trump), many months ago. As much as it was clear to me he was in total control back then even I am surprised at this.

Donald Trump’s newly installed leadership team at the Republican National Committee on Monday began the process of pushing out dozens of officials, according to two people close to the Trump campaign and the RNC.

All told, the expectation is that more than 60 RNC staffers who work across the political, communications and data departments will be let go. Those being asked to resign include five members of the senior staff, though the names were not made public. Additionally, some vendor contracts are expected to be cut.
Trump’s campaign took over operational control of the RNC on Monday. On Friday, former North Carolina GOP Chair Michael Whatley was elected the RNC’s new chair, and Trump daughter-in-law Lara Trump was elected as co-chair. Both had Trump’s endorsement. Additionally, Trump senior campaign adviser Chris LaCivita was named as the RNC’s new chief of staff.

Memo to all the down ballot Repubs expecting help from the party. You're fucked.

The resources of the POT, to the extent there are any, will henceforth be directed at keeping Dear Leader out of prison. The takeover is now complete in ways that are completely antithetical to the way a national party's apparatus is suppose to function. That loud sucking sound is Don directing the party's money to himself.
^^ I love how Berg pretends he’s looking out for the GOP.

Aa usual it’s the total opposite. He’s just terrified the GOP is dumping neocon dipshits that have ruined the party and are going full MAGA.

Meanwhile his own party, the DemoKKKrat Party, is doing the exact opposite: protecting any Establishment and warmonger stooge while booting the common sense people like Tulsi Gabbard and RFK Jr.

The final chapter in the RNC is being written as we speak. It's members scattered, it's funds appropriated, it's name dragged through the dirt.

Real republicans are now homeless.
The thing is, this is the template for what he hopes to do with the federal government. Namely, to replace career professionals having no political ax to grind with hacks and loyalists who will do whatever he tells them to.

The thing he so desires about autocratic governance is for his commands not to be questioned. To rule with an iron fist. And why is that so attractive to him? Because he doesn't want to have to see his decisions put through a rigorous process of examination since they are typically based on ignorance, bigotry, and impulse.

I love how Berg pretends he’s looking out for the GOP.
It's not the GOP any more. A party I disagreed with but one who's views I could largely respect. At least before it was taken over in the 80's by Gingrich and Limbaugh and Murdoch. The asshats who have brought it to the verge of implosion.

Pardon me for gloating about having renamed the former GOP, the POT (party of Trump), many months ago. As much as it was clear to me he was in total control back then even I am surprised at this.

Donald Trump’s newly installed leadership team at the Republican National Committee on Monday began the process of pushing out dozens of officials, according to two people close to the Trump campaign and the RNC.

All told, the expectation is that more than 60 RNC staffers who work across the political, communications and data departments will be let go. Those being asked to resign include five members of the senior staff, though the names were not made public. Additionally, some vendor contracts are expected to be cut.
Trump’s campaign took over operational control of the RNC on Monday. On Friday, former North Carolina GOP Chair Michael Whatley was elected the RNC’s new chair, and Trump daughter-in-law Lara Trump was elected as co-chair. Both had Trump’s endorsement. Additionally, Trump senior campaign adviser Chris LaCivita was named as the RNC’s new chief of staff.

Memo to all the down ballot Repubs expecting help from the party. You're fucked.

The resources of the POT, to the extent there are any, will henceforth be directed at keeping Dear Leader out of prison. The takeover is now complete in ways that are completely antithetical to the way a national party's apparatus is suppose to function. That loud sucking sound is Don directing the party's money to himself.
Way to go Trump.

We know… you got legal bills to pay

Fuck those down ballot races

Not even close, kid. You don't have anything but a bunch of whiny losers left.

You guys are last weeks news.
The small Republican House majority is slowly being eroded before the next election from the last election. The evil stinks. The smell never cleaned. And no questions asked.

Way to go Trump.

We know… you got legal bills to pay

Fuck those down ballot races

I agree with this sentiment. Fuck the down ballot races, the big job is the key.

Why should the Republican National Committee waste limited resources on the campaign of a city council race in The VIllages or Mercer County Prothonotary ? Sure, it helps spread the money around to the dipshit "moderate" crowd at the RNC headquarters in Washington.

But it really doesn't change the nation's trajectory, which is the real problem.

I agree with this sentiment. Fuck the down ballot races, the big job is the key.

Why should the Republican National Committee waste limited resources on the campaign of a city council race in The VIllages or Mercer County Prothonotary ? Sure, it helps spread the money around to the dipshit "moderate" crowd at the RNC headquarters in Washington.

But it really doesn't change the nation's trajectory, which is the real problem.
Yea...you don't need GOP House of Senate members

hehehehe

Forum List

Back