Bloodbath: Huge Shakeup at RNC As Trump’s Team Prepares to Ax More Than 60 Staffers

A. I'm not "speaking for" anyone. I'm commenting on.

B. tRump is not beating President Biden in most polls these days.

C. Democrats have overperformed the polling in every election since 2020, while republicans have underperformed for the same time frame.

So please, Bookmark the thread so I can gloat, ShitLips. It will be fun.
Apparently you're a racist.

This is the second time in 24 hours you've issued a racial slur.

Please don't use language like that in my presence.

If you persist I will expose your sorry ass, and report you to the nearest DEI monitor.

Actually I do. W need at least two healthy political parties for this to work. You freaks and losers have deprived us of one.

1710355607909.png

Apparently you're a racist.

This is the second time in 24 hours you've issued a racial slur.

Please don't use language like that in my presence.

If you persist I will expose your sorry ass, and report you to the nearest DEI monitor.
What racial slur, ShitLips?

ShitLips ain't a race.

Pardon me for gloating about having renamed the former GOP, the POT (party of Trump), many months ago. As much as it was clear to me he was in total control back then even I am surprised at this.

Donald Trump’s newly installed leadership team at the Republican National Committee on Monday began the process of pushing out dozens of officials, according to two people close to the Trump campaign and the RNC.

All told, the expectation is that more than 60 RNC staffers who work across the political, communications and data departments will be let go. Those being asked to resign include five members of the senior staff, though the names were not made public. Additionally, some vendor contracts are expected to be cut.
Trump’s campaign took over operational control of the RNC on Monday. On Friday, former North Carolina GOP Chair Michael Whatley was elected the RNC’s new chair, and Trump daughter-in-law Lara Trump was elected as co-chair. Both had Trump’s endorsement. Additionally, Trump senior campaign adviser Chris LaCivita was named as the RNC’s new chief of staff.

Memo to all the down ballot Repubs expecting help from the party. You're fucked.

The resources of the POT, to the extent there are any, will henceforth be directed at keeping Dear Leader out of prison. The takeover is now complete in ways that are completely antithetical to the way a national party's apparatus is suppose to function. That loud sucking sound is Don directing the party's money to himself.
Good! Republican voters have made it plain that Trump is their choice. They don’t need the party establishment telling them that they made the wrong choice. They don’t need Republican elites forcing a RINO on Trump as his vice president.

They don’t need those RINOs trying to figure out how to get Biden reelected so they can be rid of Trump once and for all and go back to the sweet deal they had by fooling the voters every day by pretending to oppose the Democrats.

Trump plan to gut civil service triggers pushback

Dec 22 (Reuters) - Donald Trump's vow to give himself the power to gut the federal workforce if he is elected to the White House again has unions, Democrats and watchdog groups preparing for legal action and seeking to tighten protections to prevent the former president from bending the bureaucracy to his will.

Why won't Trump devotees believe him when he tells us what he'll do?
We are in this position because Progs like yourself believe in anything your party elites' push. Death, destruction and carnage follows your party because it is a tool to use. The elderly and the young are now even fair game.

The thing is, this is the template for what he hopes to do with the federal government. Namely, to replace career professionals having no political ax to grind
No axe to grind? I sure hope you are joking. If so, it’s pretty funny.

You seriously think that Paige and Strzok, those two career professionals, had no axe to grind? How about the other unnamed agents and FBI lawyers that also had texts on official phones, demeaning Trump in the same way, but for some reason had their identity protected?

I guess the lesson was, it’s OK to speak in the most derogatory terms about a presidential candidate on government time using government property that you are investigating, so long as you don’t do it with your side piece.

You think the people in the state department who whine so much about Donald Trump replacing “their” foreign policy with his own, that Congress actually actually thought they had grounds for an impeachment, had no axe grind?

You think that James Comey was ever in it for anyone but himself?

This polyanna view of “career professionals“ who should not be questioned (as long as they oppose Trump) doesn’t even fool some of the people some of the time. Those who pretend it does are worse con artist even the Biden’s.

What racial slur, ShitLips?

ShitLips ain't a race.
It's a racial slur, you stupid brainless racist piglet.

It's a thinly disguised version of the N-word.

Don't be spreading that stupid racist bullshit around here, leftard scumbag. I'll nail your sorry racist ass to the wall.

Forum List

Back