BLM Is Marxist

but I cannot wait for the day that this earth is rid of the communist swine, and all people can be free

I predict that the world will never be rid of Communism until someone comes up with an even more cruel and stupid way to oppress people.

That make take some doing, Communism is doing such a great job at that.

This fails as a hasty generalization fallacy; the thread premise is a lie.

Mike González and the Heritage Foundation are unreliable sources with an extreme rightwing bias.

Black Lives Matter doesn’t exist as an ‘organization.’

This is yet another effort by the dishonest, racist right to vilify and demonize BLM.

Martin Luther King was also called a communist

Its really just a dog whistle. It doesnt mean literally communist.

The translation from dog-whistle speak is parts of America a racist, so if someone works to eliminate racism, then theyre opposed to part of our country itself.

1639106277335.png

This fails as a hasty generalization fallacy; the thread premise is a lie.

Mike González and the Heritage Foundation are unreliable sources with an extreme rightwing bias.

Black Lives Matter doesn’t exist as an ‘organization.’

This is yet another effort by the dishonest, racist right to vilify and demonize BLM.
I remember an old Art Linkletter segment on his show from years ago.

It was entitled "Bots say the funniest things".

I hate to sound like Litwin, the propaganda spitting old bag, but I cannot wait for the day that this earth is rid of the communist swine, and all people can be free.
so lets try from here, ok?

Stalin More Popular Than Putin in Russia These Days

https://www.usnews.com › News › Best Countries

1639145776601.png

9 May 2019 — A record 70% of Russian respondents say the late dictator of the former Soviet Union played a positive role for Russia, according to a recent ...
You've visited this page many times. Last visit: 9/4/21

I predict that the world will never be rid of Communism until someone comes up with an even more cruel and stupid way to oppress people.

That make take some doing, Communism is doing such a great job at that.
Communisms appeals to the lowest traits of human beings, like envy and the desire to control others. It will never go away.

Lol!!. The wokester companies begging for carnage and store theft smash and grab to end.......................after they gave blm hundreds of millions. Oh man this is funny.

"The CEOs of Target, Best Buy, Nordstrom, Home Depot and CVS are among a group of 20 retail leaders who sent a letter Thursday to Congress expressing their concern over a recent wave of brazen store robberies in major US cities and urged lawmakers to take action.

"The group called on Congress to pass legislation that would deter criminals from being able to easily resell stolen merchandise, specifically online."

Nope.

Sorry.

We are not going to stop people from selling online simply to appease a bunch of fat-cats who climbed into bed with Democrat mayors and wound up with their stores being looted."

Forum List

Back