EXCLUSIVEBLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors is seen scarfing down lunch as she goes grocery shopping with son at Gelson's in Calabasas

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

well cullors is pigging out at grocery store then speaking at ku campus this week. do we care if she pig out . really lol embarassing blm news lol

well cullors is pigging out at grocery store then speaking at ku campus this week. do we care if she pig out . really lol embarassing blm news lol
You cared enough to post a thread about it. You seem really consumed by any information that mentions BLM almost like an obsession of yours

You cared enough to post a thread about it. You seem really consumed by any information that mentions BLM almost like an obsession of yours
i really opened a thread about a mother and child "makin' groceries?" , hardly a breakthrough in anthropology.

I care that Cullors pigged out on millions of dollars of BLM donation money and then cut and ran along with her other two co-founders.

Be sure to take notes.

1712626192627.png

Someone got an “exclusive” of a guy eating lunch at a grocery store? I wonder how many other reporters they had to elbow out of the way to get that exclusive.

Is this a slow news day in Conservistan?

Someone got an “exclusive” of a guy eating lunch at a grocery store? I wonder how many other reporters they had to elbow out of the way to get that exclusive.

Is this a slow news day in Conservistan?
I think it identifies as a "gal" not a guy

Forum List

Back