BLM founder sentenced to 6 years for illegally voting.

You are one ignorant demscum.
^ ^ ^
TRIGGERED.gif

Its good that it's out there. It gives the Communists some concern if they try to cheat again. The real threat (if anything) is their so called Voters Rights act which would virtually remove voter roll purges, make Voter-ID illegal, give people days and weeks to vote, and try to make mail-in the norm so it does open the door to more cheating. As long as we can stop that, I think we'll have a much better and fairer election in mid-terms.

Since voting is in inherent right, it can't require any special ID.
A voter ID does not make it at all harder to vote illegally, and the best way to avoid illegal voters is to use the Post Office to verify the person by their address.
Oregon has had by mail voting only for over a decade, and it has pretty much eliminated any voter fraud.
Allowing a week to vote reduces voter fraud because it gives more time to verify.

And by the way, there is no legal basis for denying the vote to convicted felons.
If they pay taxes, then legally they have to be allowed to vote.
That is basic.
Those denying voter rights are criminals.

Since this happens all the time, why don't you post a story of that actually happening? :eusa_shhh:

Because the media does not print stories like that when they happen.
But I know of several cases myself.
We see it all the time.
For example the video of the white kid starting a fight with a Black kid in a mall,
When the police get there, they immediately knock the Black to the floor and handcuff him.
They just talk nice to the white kid who actually started it.

If she is a demscum she probably did vote illegally.

No she did not.
She asked the probation office if she could now vote because her probation was over.
They said yes.
So she tried to register to vote.
Nothing remotely illegal about anything she did.

Doesn't matter now. I'm glad you guys showed some sanity when it comes to this nutjob.

Madison Cawthorn Loses Primary After Brutal Barrage Of GOP Attacks​

Why doesn't it matter? Now he can carry a gun onto a plane? WTF is wrong with you stupid fks?

Why doesn't it matter? Now he can carry a gun onto a plane? WTF is wrong with you stupid fks?
It should be obvious. If he's no longer a politician, he can do whatever the fuck he wants. Majorie Taylor Greene too. Trump too. As long as they aren't running our government. I'm glad he's out.

Why shouldn't he be allowed to carry a gun on a plane? He's a good guy right? Good guys with guns stop bad guys with guns. Or bad guys pretend to be good guys then hyjack the plane. But hey, don't infringe on his 2nd amendment rights. LOL

Ever hear the saying all politics are local? This is where this guy used to represent
1652882303324.png

I'm assuming he lives here? So these people have to worry about him not me. And the TSA if he's getting on a plane again. He should be on the no fly list.

It should be obvious. If he's no longer a politician, he can do whatever the fuck he wants. Majorie Taylor Greene too. Trump too. As long as they aren't running our government. I'm glad he's out.

Why shouldn't he be allowed to carry a gun on a plane? He's a good guy right? Good guys with guns stop bad guys with guns. Or bad guys pretend to be good guys then hyjack the plane. But hey, don't infringe on his 2nd amendment rights. LOL
nothing but nonsense.

Ever hear the saying all politics are local? This is where this guy used to represent
View attachment 646242
I'm assuming he lives here? So these people have to worry about him not me. And the TSA if he's getting on a plane again. He should be on the no fly list.
people bring knives and guns through TSA almost everyday. The fact you don't know that is expected. You are far too stupid to understand what happens outside CNN and MSNBC.

people bring knives and guns through TSA almost everyday. The fact you don't know that is expected. You are far too stupid to understand what happens outside CNN and MSNBC.
IDIOTS bring knives and guns through TSA. And by the way, TSA isn't keeping us safe. It's the illusion of safety.

IDIOTS bring knives and guns through TSA. And by the way, TSA isn't keeping us safe. It's the illusion of safety.
well actually people who forgot they had them. So you wish them all to be on a no fly list! hahahahahhahhahahahaha you are quite the human. your kkk behavior is noted.

Ignorance of the law isn't a "Get out of jail free" card.........

The last person who should never have ignorance of the law is a sitting President of the United States. So will you hold DJT to the same standard as you hold a former BLM founder of the Memphis Chapter.

Do you actually believe Trump, after losing the 2020 election, was ignorant of likelihood that it would be illegal to organize fake electors, get Pence to pretend they were real so he could thruw millions of legitimate Biden votes into a dumpster so he could stay in the WH despit the will of the majority.

Forum List

Back