blm built on a lie

Mike Brown was unarmed and shot 9 times. So the premise of the article and this thread is a lie.

And I have 246 years worth of evidence of white violence.
Violence is being committed by all kinds of people right now, my man. Black people aren't the only victims. White people aren't the only racists. I don't like listening to racist rants from anyone so have a nice day.

There are several statistics that the Democrat congresswoman Pramila Jayapal will not acknowledge about the BLM's narrative.
The police kill about twice as many white suspects annually, and those cases are never exploited into racial issues or political issues by the Toady Press because that doesn't help the narrative of the Democrats and BLM.
The other stat is that the annual murder ratio between Blacks and Whites is about 2 to1.
This stat also undermines the BLM narrative.
BLM supporters have committed racially motivated mass murder hate crimes and that has also never been acknowledged by the Toady Press and the Democrats and BLM.
This is why Jaypal is a racist demagogue when she accuses the police of murdering Brown.
Bullshit.

Blacks are killed at 3 times tthe rate of our population,,, whites about 1/3.

The per capital people miss this.

Whites are murdered 5 times more by other whites than blacks. Your lies miss this also.

Whites commit the majority of hate crimes and blacks are the majority victims of t hate crimes.

Try using facts instead of arguing using small numbers taken out of context to whine about whites being victims.

That is your opinion, and you are welcome to it.
My opinion is based on the reality of what happened to Brown and the fact that BLM wastarted after trayvon martin was murdered. They went years without money. So your opinion that comes from great bias is just wrong.

Especially when you read the BLM financials and see they gave away 21 million dollars to small black community organizations.

Violence is being committed by all kinds of people right now, my man. Black people aren't the only victims. White people aren't the only racists. I don't like listening to racist rants from anyone so have a nice day.
Blacks, hispanics, asians and native americans did not codify their racism then enforce it by the rule of law. The response to racism is not racism.

Blacks, hispanics, asians and native americans did not codify their racism then enforce it by the rule of law. The response to racism is not racism.
I am not a racist and I don't support such people. I also don't want to be targeted by the hatred, anger and mistrust of non-whites toward these people because I am white. Which is also racism.

My original post simply stated that same-race violence and malefic competition is a human phenomenon not limited to blacks, yet blacks are no exception. Why am I talking about blacks? Because this thread is about blacks

My opinion is based on the reality of what happened to Brown and the fact that BLM wastarted after trayvon martin was murdered. They went years without money. So your opinion that comes from great bias is just wrong.

Especially when you read the BLM financials and see they gave away 21 million dollars to small black community organizations.
Mine is based on people that came in without particularly high finance, did nothing that I am aware of other than BLM and left multimillionaires at a time with BLM was taking heat for starting demonstrations that turned into destructive riots. Also, the distinct feeling Black Lives Matter is just a slogan, without meaning, as it does not apply to blacks killed by black street violence, as those do not seem to matter and far outnumber blacks killed by police. Police killing anybody, including black people is unfortunate, but most of us do exactly what we are told by police, without argument, hesitation or attempt to flee. My kids were taught the same, and that is why they will not be shot, not because white lives matter.

Last edited:

so true. the blm terrorist organization is lie .
Dave Chappelle made a funny observation. You right wingers who stormed the capitol and trashed the place because you felt your country was persecuting you, deny that this country persecutes blacks. So you deny the government/law enforcement treat black people poorly but you sooo believe that it's happening to you, white Americans. LOL.

And you can storm the capitol but Kappernick can't take a knee?

The other thing I find funny as hell. You think BLM was build on a lie but you don't see your insurrection was built on a lie.

You're dumb.

More like 1/10 of a percent, if even that and I might take them more seriously if they were just as outspoken and active about the blacks being murdered in Chicago every weekend by each other.
Actually, blacks wonder why the media makes such a big deal when a white is murdered but no big deal when it happens in the ghetto.

I agree with you. We should focus on the black community like under a microscope. When a murder happens, ask what happened and don't stop until we find the murderer and get him off the streets. Shame the community on a national level and tell black people we can't help them get out of the hole we admittedly put them in if they aren't willing to work with us.

Also consider a lot of times it's gang on gang murder in Chicago. So who cares? If the gang members aren't going to talk, what can the cops do? If they used a stolen gun, what can they do?

But I agree the high crime communities in America are going to be policed differently than where we live. And the good blacks in that community should be happy about that because they are living among murderers.

Are you incapable of searching the internet?
What an ignorant question given you have made absurd assertions and then refused to provide any source for those same ridiculous claims...what an incapable knob!

Will someone have to hold your hand and show you which keys to punch?
Again, you made a number of assertions and refuse to provide any proof of your claims. You're a fraud who is trying to cover your ass now!

Why are you refusing to accept reality?
What the HELL is that non sequitur meant to convey, fool? Good grief, fool!

Are you blinded by your hate and ignorance?

What does this last line of your written stupidity have to do with ANYTHING related to BLM which was the organization that YOU focused your rant upon initially. You're all over the map and make no bloody sense you damn fool! Until you are capable of producing coherent

• Love
Reactions: IM2
What an ignorant question given you have made absurd assertions and then refused to provide any source for those same ridiculous claims...what an incapable knob!

Again, you made a number of assertions and refuse to provide any proof of your claims. You're a fraud who is trying to cover your ass now!

What the HELL is that non sequitur meant to convey, fool? Good grief, fool!

What does this last line of your written stupidity have to do with ANYTHING related to BLM which was the organization that YOU focused your rant upon initially. You're all over the map and make no bloody sense you damn fool! Until you are capable of producing coherent
OK, you are just another dumb liberal crackpot who is struggling against reality and losing.
The Left has no integrity.
They are dangerous fanatical fools.
When they get everything their way it is dystopia.
It's been fun toying with a psycho left winger, but it's getting boring now.

OK, you are just another dumb liberal crackpot who is struggling against reality and losing.
Above is another example of your ignorance and stupidity for making idiotic assumptions! I was born a Conservative by blood you simpering ASS and remain so to this day. I shit-canned the GOP in Aug 1974 when that CROOK Nixon left the WH grounds on Marine1 for the last time. But NOT being a GOP LACKY does not convert a person to something not of their nature you damn half-wit! The distinction is very clear even if your dumb ass is incapable to distinguish such!

So you go ahead and run knowing that you can only RUN AWAY to avoid responding to the truths forced upon you while you run from the truth, Forrest!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back