Blind Right Hates "Liberal Press"

it is true that the right hates the media. what's always been interesting to me is that fox is part of the media. so, truthfully, the right hates the media that it disagrees with. just like the left and how it hates fox (the media it disagrees with).

in all honesty, both the liberal MSM and the conservative MSM are right about some things and wrong about some things. but from where i sit, they're mainly in the business of making sure that as many people as possible cast a vote based on emotion rather than logic. heck, if people used logic instead of emotion, we wouldn't have a 15 TRILLION dollar debt. my mother in law is the perfect example. she sits around and watches fox all day, every day. she is constantly pissed and thinks one side is good and one side is evil. funny thing is she's barely worked a day in her life. her husband made all the money (which they've done a far job of wasting) and she just sat at home and complained. kinda like the people that she hates the most now.

Well the left wing media is evil. And they have an agenda. And they suck Axelrod's cock. I still cant figure that shit out, but it's true.

^ case in point

Blind Right Hates "Liberal Press"

The myth of the ‘liberal media’ began during the final years of the Vietnam war, when the press related factual, accurate accounts with regard to the war and the criminal activities of the US government during that time and years before, such as with the publication of the Pentagon Papers.

Throughout the 70s the press continued to publish accurate, truthful reports of illegal activities by the US government at home and abroad – we learned of the crimes of Nixon and the overthrow of governments, in Chile, for example.

As we all know conservatives don’t take kindly to the truth.

The right consequently began to attack the media, rather than addressing the factual reporting and the events reported. The press must be ‘liberal,’ they ‘blame America first,’ they ‘want democrats to win,’ and other such idiotic nonsense.

Today conservatives and republicans like to whine about the ‘liberal media,’ and blame the press for all their misfortunes.

I'll go with evidence based research to support my view that the MSM has an openly liberal bias.

What I struggle to understand is the absolute obsession from the whining left about FNC. Don't like it, don't watch it. They have every right to exist... just like the idiot leftwing media have a right to exist.

So, lefties, what's with your obsessive desire to silence dissent? Scared? :eek:

Oh I watch it twice as much as CNN and MSNBC put together. I get a couple of good laughs at the blatent bullshit every time I tune in.

The myth of the ‘liberal media’ began during the final years of the Vietnam war, when the press related factual, accurate accounts with regard to the war and the criminal activities of the US government during that time and years before, such as with the publication of the Pentagon Papers.

Throughout the 70s the press continued to publish accurate, truthful reports of illegal activities by the US government at home and abroad – we learned of the crimes of Nixon and the overthrow of governments, in Chile, for example.

The right consequently began to attack the media, rather than addressing the factual reporting and the events reported. The press must be ‘liberal,’ they ‘blame America first,’ they ‘want democrats to win,’ and other such idiotic nonsense.

Today conservatives and republicans like to whine about the ‘liberal media,’ and blame the press for all their misfortunes.

I'll go with evidence based research to support my view that the MSM has an openly liberal bias.

What I struggle to understand is the absolute obsession from the whining left about FNC. Don't like it, don't watch it. They have every right to exist... just like the idiot leftwing media have a right to exist.

So, lefties, what's with your obsessive desire to silence dissent? Scared? :eek:

Oh I watch it twice as much as CNN and MSNBC put together. I get a couple of good laughs at the blatent bullshit every time I tune in.

well then you won't have any trouble listing the "blatant bullshit" and providing video to back it up.. now will ewe?

Damn shame they only watch Faux News where the likes of Sean Hannity and Ann Couter quote folks like Lush Rambo and Dennis Miller

Is Fox Right? Yes. But the liberal media is failing isn't because people want conservative and not liberal news, it's because they want debate and discussion. 95% of the time the liberal media discussing points is a liberal circle jerk. I saw story after story on Scott Walker in the liberal media with zero there to defend him. On Fox, they constantly invite liberals to speak for themselves. The bottom line with the liberal media is that. Liberals will tell you when the right has a valid point. And the liberal media doesn't think the Right has a valid point ever. Fox has liberals on to say their own views. That...is why the liberal media is getting their brains bashed in by Fox.

Exactly, People don't mind if your Commentary, and Editorial stuff leans one direction or another, as long as you show Both Sides. Liberals will scream and yell and deny it, but the Truth is FOX does constantly Have Both Sides Represented. They let Liberals Defend their Postilions. While the Liberal media Offers the Other side a chance to speak far less often, and are far less Fair in how they Present it all.

Journalism died the day the editorial was the front page headline.

I hope the Grey Lady now dies a nice and silent death. Maybe choke on herself and all her own bullshit.

For the others, we've almost got the whole website ready to rock and roll.

I want every bit of dirt on every journalist or media personality out there. If it's fair game to threaten Rubio over something a brother or a cousin did 30 years ago, well its so fair game to put every member of every family of every media individual out there.

Game on.

Site is close to being only a week away I hope.

well then you won't have any trouble listing the "blatant bullshit" and providing video to back it up.. now will ewe?

When Dennis Miller says all we have to do about the national debt is "Don't Pay The Damn Thing" I know how Reagan quadrupled it. When Cheney said, "The Debt Doesn't Matter....Reagan Proved That!" The reason the debt doesn't matter is that Clinton is the only one who ever bought any of it back. Now the interest on it is another story all together. The day Barack Obama's first budget went into effect the interest on the Reagan-Bushes debt was $450,000,000,000 and we have to pay it each and every year or go into default. Three years at that rate will amount to a minimum of $1.35 trillion. No wonder the Republicans don't sweat Reagan and the Bushes debt....the knew a Democrat would come along and they would make him look bad because of it.

Republicans lie. They used to be a trustworthy party which balanced budgets, worked for smaller government and protected American rights. Now the whole goddam crowd has their heads up their ass and are in the pockets of corporations and the wealthy. Phuck 'Em!

Oh indeed... when I'm down I take a look at CNN or NBC... the blatant bullshit gives me a chuckle as well.

One thing I truly hate is Republicans spending like Democrats trying to bribe Votes. That Never plays out well when you do the math. Moderates, move the Fuck over and let Conservative Principles take over for a while. Watch that tummy ache go away. We Conservatives want to thank Cammmpbel for reminding us. :):):) He! He! He!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Is Fox Right? Yes. But the liberal media is failing isn't because people want conservative and not liberal news, it's because they want debate and discussion. 95% of the time the liberal media discussing points is a liberal circle jerk. I saw story after story on Scott Walker in the liberal media with zero there to defend him. On Fox, they constantly invite liberals to speak for themselves. The bottom line with the liberal media is that. Liberals will tell you when the right has a valid point. And the liberal media doesn't think the Right has a valid point ever. Fox has liberals on to say their own views. That...is why the liberal media is getting their brains bashed in by Fox.

Exactly, People don't mind if your Commentary, and Editorial stuff leans one direction or another, as long as you show Both Sides. Liberals will scream and yell and deny it, but the Truth is FOX does constantly Have Both Sides Represented. They let Liberals Defend their Postilions. While the Liberal media Offers the Other side a chance to speak far less often, and are far less Fair in how they Present it all.

I hope the Grey Lady now dies a nice and silent death. Maybe choke on herself and all her own bullshit.

I want every bit of dirt on every journalist or media personality out there. If it's fair game to threaten Rubio over something a brother or a cousin did 30 years ago, well its so fair game to put every member of every family of every media individual out there.

Game on.

So when are news organizations going to cease passing editorial opinion off as news?

Seems to me they create news for ratings and hide the truth.

Game on.

So when are news organizations going to cease passing editorial opinion off as news?

There is good journalism and bad journalism.

Game on.

There is good journalism and bad journalism.
Yes...and is it just Conservatives that know the distintion? If so? Why?

The Lieberal Press has given good reason for it. So STFU Left/Democrat assholes. You're lying douchebags and you know it.

One thing I truly hate is Republicans spending like Democrats trying to bribe Votes. That Never plays out well when you do the math. Moderates, move the Fuck over and let Conservative Principles take over for a while. Watch that tummy ache go away. We Conservatives want to thank Cammmpbel for reminding us. :):):) He! He! He!

You're joking- we still have voodoo tax rates, and we had Booosh for 8 years, and it's been nothing but a complete catastrophe. When Obama had control, for 5 months, he averted another great depession. How 'bout letting progressives some time to do more good for the nonrich, dittohead?

Fox and the Pub Propaganda Machine lie ALL THE TIME, they're a function of the bought off GOP. And the corporate media are only interested in controversy, never substance- the only way Pub dupes' ideas can survive. Walter Cronkite and the Greatest Generation JOURNALISTS are spinning in their graves...

Last edited:

You're joking- we still have voodoo tax rates, and we had Booosh for 8 years, and it's been nothing but a complete catastrophe. When Obama had control, for 5 months, he averted another great depession. How 'bout letting progressives some time to do more good for the nonrich, dittohead?

Fox and the Pub Propaganda Machine lie ALL THE TIME, they're a function of the bought off GOP. And the corporate media are only interested in controversy, never substance- the only way Pub dupes' ideas can survive. Walter Cronkite and the Greatest Generation JOURNALISTS are spinning in their graves...

Yes Indeed!!

Tax rates are lower than at any time during the last forty years and the Republicans keep picking out places to give corporations and the wealthy even bigger cuts. That schit didn't work. It didn't work when Reagan did it....it didn't work when the Bushes did it and it won't work now. It's time the richest companies and top earners in this country once again paid their way:

3-27-08tax2-f2.jpg

Oh look,another Democrat Dummy just pussy farted in here again. STFU douche. Walter Cronkite was a despicable Lieberal Media hack. And truly Fuck Off with your 'Greatest Generation JOURNALISTS' shyte too. WTF would a little GE/MSNBC-watching little creep like you know about that?

Oh look,another Democrat Dummy just pussy farted in here again. STFU douche. Walter Cronkite was a despicable Lieberal Media hack. And truly Fuck Off with your 'Greatest Generation JOURNALISTS' shyte too. WTF would a little GE/MSNBC-watching little creep like you know about that?
'Ol Walt should ROT in Hell.

Yeah, pisses me off when Democrat Dummies start spouting praise for Cronkite. He was a genuine piece of shit. He represented the very worst of the Lieberal Press. And i seriously doubt a GE/MSNBC-watching little twat knows anything about journalistic integrity either.

Yeah, pisses me off when Democrat Dummies start spouting praise for Cronkite. He was a genuine piece of shit. He represented the very worst of the Lieberal Press. And i seriously doubt a GE/MSNBC-watching little twat knows anything about journalistic integrity either.
Especially in the Viet Nam coverage...but that was back in the day when the Liberal media had the monopoly...and there weren't too many outlets to refute him.

Especially in the Viet Nam coverage...but that was back in the day when the Liberal media had the monopoly...and there weren't too many outlets to refute him.

Yeah, good point. At least now we do have some alternatives.

Yeah, good point. At least now we do have some alternatives.
And thus the move to ban the alternatives...by the very same leftists that think only thier speech matters.

Forum List

Back