Blind Right Hates "Liberal Press"

Damn shame they only watch Faux News where the likes of Sean Hannity and Ann Couter quote folks like Lush Rambo and Dennis Miller.

Any American who earns less than $100,000 per year and votes for Republicans needs a mental competency confirmation.

Cartoon-Dick-Armeys-Army.gif

41eQagklHrL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Anyone who votes for Democrats these days wants to screw everyone else and is basically asking for a kick in the crotch.

I agree. Every*one who voted for Obama deserves a tongue lashing. I've dished out a few myself.

no worries here Bripat..........he duped millions of independents in 2008. Theyve been onto him him for at least two years now. In the 4 or 5 swing states, its all that'll matter.

All you'll have to do is keep an eye on poll numbers in the follwing states by late summer: Ohio, Virginia, North Carolina, New Hampshire, INdiana and Pennsylvania. The others dont matter.

cool-obama.jpg

827.gif

ObamaBC%2525252BandBinLaden.jpg

We're not blind. You Democrat Dummies are. We see just fine.

Maddcow lie fail:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rifGntoANcg]MSNBC's Rachel Maddow's #Fail on Gary Johnson endorsing Ron Paul - YouTube[/ame]

Another Maddcow lie fail: Stupid Shoe-Shine lie:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8ZMT77Sbeo]Maddow on Kornacki gaffe: shoeshine, security check, whatever - YouTube[/ame]

So you vote for the other party that does the same thing.

Your idiocy knows no bounds.

Can't you read

I said I voted against the Republicans. I don't know any other way to accomplish that.

This Is What I Voted Against:

Total U S Debt

09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75(80% Of All Debt Across 232 Years Borrowed By Reagan And Bushes)

09/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49(Times Square Debt Clock Modified To Accomodate Tens of Trillions)

09/30/2007 $9,007,653,372,262.48
09/30/2006 $8,506,973,899,215.23
09/30/2005 $7,932,709,661,723.50
09/30/2004 $7,379,052,696,330.32

09/30/2003 $6,783,231,062,743.62(Second Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2002 $6,228,235,965,597.16

09/30/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06(First Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86(Administration And Congress Arguing About How To Use Surplus)

09/30/1999 $5,656,270,901,615.43(First Surplus Generated...On Track To Pay Off Debt By 2012)

09/30/1998 $5,526,193,008,897.62
09/30/1997 $5,413,146,011,397.34
09/30/1996 $5,224,810,939,135.73
09/29/1995 $4,973,982,900,709.39
09/30/1994 $4,692,749,910,013.32

09/30/1993 $4,411,488,883,139.38(Debt Quadrupled By Reagan/Bush41)

09/30/1992 $4,064,620,655,521.66
09/30/1991 $3,665,303,351,697.03
09/28/1990 $3,233,313,451,777.25
09/29/1989 $2,857,430,960,187.32
09/30/1988 $2,602,337,712,041.16
09/30/1987 $2,350,276,890,953.00
09/30/1986 $2,125,302,616,658.42
09/30/1985 $1,823,103,000,000.00
09/30/1984 $1,572,266,000,000.00
09/30/1983 $1,377,210,000,000.00

09/30/1982 $1,142,034,000,000.00(Total Debt Passes $1 Trillion)

09/30/1981 $997,855,000,000.00

I feel for you Cammpbell, posting in a sea of ad hominem idiot conservative attacks. I understand where you are coming from, almost every business in my city runs FOX news because it is precisely what they want to hear. Each time I hear the slogan "Fair and Balanced" I keep thinking of the chant of the sheep in Orwell's Animal Farm 'Four legs good, two legs bad." Pravda would be proud of FOX news for its misdirected slogan.

I also understand your disillusionment with the Republican party. I used to vote Republican, but I cannot stomach the party anymore.

Bill Maher recently showed some cold hard facts and then showed Hannity and Rush Limbaugh's report on it. The result was not even close to the truth.

I find it very funny when the left rant about 'Faux News'.... having been spoon fed their talking points from the exact same bullshit on their own media.

Very funny. Unfortunately, it's funny cuz they can't see how absolutely ridiculous they look.

For anybody who is educated enough to actually watch Fox News it's easy to spot the reason behind the lefts irrational hatred of Fox News.

So you idjts think the Insurance co's and the drug manufacturers that spend most of the money for advertising on ALL major TV that you see are "liberals"? They call the shots cuz they pay the freight. You people are SOOOO FUCKING STUPID!!!!

For anybody who is educated enough to actually watch Fox News it's easy to spot the reason behind the lefts irrational hatred of Fox News.

I'll admit one thing...it takes a pretty sharp cookie to decode the right wing spin that's added to everything O'Reilly, Hannity, Dick Morris, Dennis MIller, Ann Coulter et. al. add to everything they comment on. But you know what......it's always there. I'm pretty sure that's what Rupert told them to do. When Ted Turner initiated 24 hour news Murdoch couldn't stand it and Voila!!! Faux

The myth of the ‘liberal media’ began during the final years of the Vietnam war, when the press related factual, accurate accounts with regard to the war and the criminal activities of the US government during that time and years before, such as with the publication of the Pentagon Papers.

Throughout the 70s the press continued to publish accurate, truthful reports of illegal activities by the US government at home and abroad – we learned of the crimes of Nixon and the overthrow of governments, in Chile, for example.

As we all know conservatives don’t take kindly to the truth.

The right consequently began to attack the media, rather than addressing the factual reporting and the events reported. The press must be ‘liberal,’ they ‘blame America first,’ they ‘want democrats to win,’ and other such idiotic nonsense.

Today conservatives and republicans like to whine about the ‘liberal media,’ and blame the press for all their misfortunes.

The myth of the ‘liberal media’ began during the final years of the Vietnam war, when the press related factual, accurate accounts with regard to the war and the criminal activities of the US government during that time and years before, such as with the publication of the Pentagon Papers.

Throughout the 70s the press continued to publish accurate, truthful reports of illegal activities by the US government at home and abroad – we learned of the crimes of Nixon and the overthrow of governments, in Chile, for example.

The right consequently began to attack the media, rather than addressing the factual reporting and the events reported. The press must be ‘liberal,’ they ‘blame America first,’ they ‘want democrats to win,’ and other such idiotic nonsense.

Today conservatives and republicans like to whine about the ‘liberal media,’ and blame the press for all their misfortunes.

I'll go with evidence based research to support my view that the MSM has an openly liberal bias.

What I struggle to understand is the absolute obsession from the whining left about FNC. Don't like it, don't watch it. They have every right to exist... just like the idiot leftwing media have a right to exist.

So, lefties, what's with your obsessive desire to silence dissent? Scared? :eek:

I'll go with evidence based research to support my view that the MSM has an openly liberal bias.

What I struggle to understand is the absolute obsession from the whining left about FNC. Don't like it, don't watch it. They have every right to exist... just like the idiot leftwing media have a right to exist.

So, lefties, what's with your obsessive desire to silence dissent? Scared? :eek:

Of course some media is catering to the so called left and much of it caters to the so called right. BUT is isn't about WHAT they are trying to push.. It is about who they are trying to entertain and keep captive as they are selling the products and services they are paid to advertise.

It's all about market share. They don't call it market share for nothing.

Damn shame they only watch Faux News where the likes of Sean Hannity and Ann Couter quote folks like Lush Rambo and Dennis Miller.

Any American who earns less than $100,000 per year and votes for Republicans needs a mental competency confirmation.
I'm sure it's just sheer coincidence that liberals define everyone's self-interest as voting to keep liberals in power.

I'll believe you're concerned about what I want when you ask me what I want instead of telling me what I want.

Until then, fuck off.

There is no "liberal press". All the television press is corporate media, period.

Just because cooperations own them does not change the FACT that the Reporters, Editors and Commentators that work for them, are Liberal and slant their Coverage that way.

You are either an idiot for not knowing that, or just an asshole for trying to deny it.

LOL...they go where the money is, period. It is their job to sensationalize a story. Oh, and please show which REPORTERS are slanting a NEWS story in a "liberal" way.

I think I get where this "liberal media" canard comes from...facts simply have a liberal bias.
I agree, if by "facts" you mean "liberals distortions of reality".

Really? What, exactly, wasn't scrutinized regarding President Obama's "past"? What, in your opinion, was "over" scrutinized regarding Bush's? Cite some specific examples of this "pass" that President Obama allegedly got.

When did any of the Obama propaganda organs ask him about his drug use? His association with William Ayers? Reverend Wright?

They're digging into every detail about Gingrich's divorce, but they don't give a hoot that Obama was a heavy drug user?
Typical liberals MSM grilling of Senator Obama:

"So, Senator, just exactly how awesome are you? The American people have a right to know!"

I find it very funny when the left rant about 'Faux News'.... having been spoon fed their talking points from the exact same bullshit on their own media.

Very funny. Unfortunately, it's funny cuz they can't see how absolutely ridiculous they look.
Now, now -- they're all witty, intelligent, independent thinkers. It's just sheer coincidence they all arrive at the same conclusions at the same time.

it is true that the right hates the media. what's always been interesting to me is that fox is part of the media. so, truthfully, the right hates the media that it disagrees with. just like the left and how it hates fox (the media it disagrees with).

in all honesty, both the liberal MSM and the conservative MSM are right about some things and wrong about some things. but from where i sit, they're mainly in the business of making sure that as many people as possible cast a vote based on emotion rather than logic. heck, if people used logic instead of emotion, we wouldn't have a 15 TRILLION dollar debt. my mother in law is the perfect example. she sits around and watches fox all day, every day. she is constantly pissed and thinks one side is good and one side is evil. funny thing is she's barely worked a day in her life. her husband made all the money (which they've done a far job of wasting) and she just sat at home and complained. kinda like the people that she hates the most now.

LOL...they go where the money is, period. It is their job to sensationalize a story

If this were true, Obama's past would have been scrutinized like W's was. The accusations of sexual harassment and even rape against Clinton wouldn't have been spun and buried. The list goes on. When it's a liberal, it's buried. That's what they meant when they said you lie.

Really? What, exactly, wasn't scrutinized regarding President Obama's "past"? What, in your opinion, was "over" scrutinized regarding Bush's? Cite some specific examples of this "pass" that President Obama allegedly got.

His mentor.

I had to find out the news from Brit papers over his mentor that he loves to death. You know the one.

Bisexual self admitted pedophile with him and his wife doing the little girl at the same time card carrying communist. And bragging on how the parents of this little girl would send her to them.

And they would both do her. He put it all in a book. Obama's mentor.

You know. Frank Marshall Davis.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Damn shame they only watch Faux News where the likes of Sean Hannity and Ann Couter quote folks like Lush Rambo and Dennis Miller

Is Fox Right? Yes. But the liberal media is failing isn't because people want conservative and not liberal news, it's because they want debate and discussion. 95% of the time the liberal media discussing points is a liberal circle jerk. I saw story after story on Scott Walker in the liberal media with zero there to defend him. On Fox, they constantly invite liberals to speak for themselves. The bottom line with the liberal media is that. Liberals will tell you when the right has a valid point. And the liberal media doesn't think the Right has a valid point ever. Fox has liberals on to say their own views. That...is why the liberal media is getting their brains bashed in by Fox.

Exactly, People don't mind if your Commentary, and Editorial stuff leans one direction or another, as long as you show Both Sides. Liberals will scream and yell and deny it, but the Truth is FOX does constantly Have Both Sides Represented. They let Liberals Defend their Postilions. While the Liberal media Offers the Other side a chance to speak far less often, and are far less Fair in how they Present it all.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
it is true that the right hates the media. what's always been interesting to me is that fox is part of the media. so, truthfully, the right hates the media that it disagrees with. just like the left and how it hates fox (the media it disagrees with).

in all honesty, both the liberal MSM and the conservative MSM are right about some things and wrong about some things. but from where i sit, they're mainly in the business of making sure that as many people as possible cast a vote based on emotion rather than logic. heck, if people used logic instead of emotion, we wouldn't have a 15 TRILLION dollar debt. my mother in law is the perfect example. she sits around and watches fox all day, every day. she is constantly pissed and thinks one side is good and one side is evil. funny thing is she's barely worked a day in her life. her husband made all the money (which they've done a far job of wasting) and she just sat at home and complained. kinda like the people that she hates the most now.

Well the left wing media is evil. And they have an agenda. And they suck Axelrod's cock. I still cant figure that shit out, but it's true.

Forum List

Back