Blind Right Hates "Liberal Press"

watch the SC primary returns on MSNBC tonight.. you'll see a circle jerk.. it'll be a hoot.

Damn shame they only watch Faux News where the likes of Sean Hannity and Ann Couter quote folks like Lush Rambo and Dennis Miller.

Any American who earns less than $100,000 per year and votes for Republicans needs a mental competency confirmation.

Ok, you're mentally retarded, right?

Damn shame they only watch Faux News where the likes of Sean Hannity and Ann Couter quote folks like Lush Rambo and Dennis Miller.

Any American who earns less than $100,000 per year and votes for Republicans needs a mental competency confirmation.

first, Sean Hannity is a commentator not a Reporter or Anchor. The Liberal Press Slants there news Coverage not just their Commentary.

I don't hate them for being Liberal. I hate them for trying to pass of Commentary and Editorial with a Left wing Slant, as honest Journalism.

Despite you claims FOX does not do that. They do a very good job of being fair and Balanced when they are doing their Hard News shows. Yes their Commentary like Hannity and Oryley or Conservative, but not their Hard news Reporting. Unlike the Liberal Press who's Bias is evident in all they do, and who actually attempt to effect the out come of our Elections with the way, and timing of their News stories.
Honest journalism is a rare bird these days...

Almost as rare as honest politicians.

first, Sean Hannity is a commentator not a Reporter or Anchor. The Liberal Press Slants there news Coverage not just their Commentary.

I don't hate them for being Liberal. I hate them for trying to pass of Commentary and Editorial with a Left wing Slant, as honest Journalism.

Despite you claims FOX does not do that. They do a very good job of being fair and Balanced when they are doing their Hard News shows. Yes their Commentary like Hannity and Oryley or Conservative, but not their Hard news Reporting. Unlike the Liberal Press who's Bias is evident in all they do, and who actually attempt to effect the out come of our Elections with the way, and timing of their News stories.

Now I grant you this...so then you agree that it helps to be informed, and also to be independent...?

There is no "liberal press". All the television press is corporate media, period.

Just because cooperations own them does not change the FACT that the Reporters, Editors and Commentators that work for them, are Liberal and slant their Coverage that way.

You are either an idiot for not knowing that, or just an asshole for trying to deny it.

LOL...they go where the money is, period. It is their job to sensationalize a story. Oh, and please show which REPORTERS are slanting a NEWS story in a "liberal" way.

I think I get where this "liberal media" canard comes from...facts simply have a liberal bias.

Damn shame they only watch Faux News where the likes of Sean Hannity and Ann Couter quote folks like Lush Rambo and Dennis Miller

Is Fox Right? Yes. But the liberal media is failing isn't because people want conservative and not liberal news, it's because they want debate and discussion. 95% of the time the liberal media discussing points is a liberal circle jerk. I saw story after story on Scott Walker in the liberal media with zero there to defend him. On Fox, they constantly invite liberals to speak for themselves. The bottom line with the liberal media is that. Liberals will tell you when the right has a valid point. And the liberal media doesn't think the Right has a valid point ever. Fox has liberals on to say their own views. That...is why the liberal media is getting their brains bashed in by Fox.
Most people I know just want to know what's going on. They're big boys and girls and can make up thier own minds without the editorial crap, and made up news...for the sake of news.

It's a giant turn off.

LOL...they go where the money is, period. It is their job to sensationalize a story

If this were true, Obama's past would have been scrutinized like W's was. The accusations of sexual harassment and even rape against Clinton wouldn't have been spun and buried. The list goes on. When it's a liberal, it's buried. That's what they meant when they said you lie.

The only problem with your statement is everything....

Now I have the proof I needed.
Dumb ass Libs think that Hannity's show and Bill O'reilly's show are News Shows....

:lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

LOL...they go where the money is, period. It is their job to sensationalize a story

If this were true, Obama's past would have been scrutinized like W's was. The accusations of sexual harassment and even rape against Clinton wouldn't have been spun and buried. The list goes on. When it's a liberal, it's buried. That's what they meant when they said you lie.

Really? What, exactly, wasn't scrutinized regarding President Obama's "past"? What, in your opinion, was "over" scrutinized regarding Bush's? Cite some specific examples of this "pass" that President Obama allegedly got.

Damn shame they only watch Faux News where the likes of Sean Hannity and Ann Couter quote folks like Lush Rambo and Dennis Miller

Is Fox Right? Yes. But the liberal media is failing isn't because people want conservative and not liberal news, it's because they want debate and discussion. 95% of the time the liberal media discussing points is a liberal circle jerk. I saw story after story on Scott Walker in the liberal media with zero there to defend him. On Fox, they constantly invite liberals to speak for themselves. The bottom line with the liberal media is that. Liberals will tell you when the right has a valid point. And the liberal media doesn't think the Right has a valid point ever. Fox has liberals on to say their own views. That...is why the liberal media is getting their brains bashed in by Fox.
Most people I know just want to know what's going on. They're big boys and girls and can make up thier own minds without the editorial crap, and made up news...for the sake of news.

It's a giant turn off.

Just spend some time either listening to the likes of ed Schultz on his radio show or his MSNBC show and the same for that whole MSNBC crowd....

They only give one side of the story.They always say crap about the republicans.Then they have 3 or 4 "guests" who laugh and bash the GOP.

Very rare or maybe non existent is someone there to offer any other view point.
And they bash Fox....

O'Reilly pretty much has some Lib on every night to get their point across.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Now I grant you this...so then you agree that it helps to be informed, and also to be independent...?

I have posted my lifetime voting record here at this forum no less than ten times:

1956 Eisenhower
1960 Nixon
1964 Goldwater
1968 Nixon
1972 Nixon
1976 Did Not Vote
1980 Anderson(I)
1984 Reagan(wish I had this one back)
1988 Did Not Vote
1992 Did Not Vote
1996 Did Not Vote
2000 Did Not Vote
2004 Kerry *****
2008 Obama *****

***** Voted Against "Spend and Borrow" Republicans

I was a Republican when they stood for balanced budgets, small government and indvidual rights. Now they're in the pockets of corporations and the wealthy PHUCK 'EM

Have you had your injection today? Is your drug of choice heroin or some form of anti-psychotic drug prescribed by your shrink?

It's a giant turn off.

Just spend some time either listening to the likes of ed Schultz on his radio show or his MSNBC show and the same for that whole MSNBC crowd....

They only give one side of the story.They always say crap about the republicans.Then they have 3 or 4 "guests" who laugh and bash the GOP.

Very rare or maybe non existent is someone there to offer any other view point.
And they bash Fox....

O'Reilly pretty much has some Lib on every night to get their point across.
I get your meaning and heard the likes of Shultz...but then I tend to switch off America haters... ;)

Perhaps they want to work for a living and vote for those that will see to it has you hot and bothered for some reason?

Maybe they see thier liberty being taken away and don't care much for living off of the government (thier fellow citizens).

Yeah Right!

Just how long do you think the 20,000,000 below the poverty level of $18,000 per year for a family of three, the 15,000,000 unemployed and the 50,000,000 with no health insurance are gonna' fall for that right wing bullshit

All this started when Reagan cut taxes for the wealthy and began to borrow from foreign banks to fund it:

3-27-08tax2-f2.jpg
They fell for the libtards and obamaturds endless lies and it has gotten them nowhere. You are an idiot.

There is no "liberal press". All the television press is corporate media, period.

No one is stupid enough to fall for the "corporate media" con. 90% of journalists are liberals. Their bias is too obvious to ignore.

Really? What, exactly, wasn't scrutinized regarding President Obama's "past"? What, in your opinion, was "over" scrutinized regarding Bush's? Cite some specific examples of this "pass" that President Obama allegedly got.

When did any of the Obama propaganda organs ask him about his drug use? His association with William Ayers? Reverend Wright?

They're digging into every detail about Gingrich's divorce, but they don't give a hoot that Obama was a heavy drug user?

Last edited:
Okay, we've established that the talking heads on Fox, MSNBC, CNN, etc are not "news". So, when will we get some examples of all this liberal "NEWS"?

It ain't complicated....watch something besides Faux for a couple of hours a day. I live in east Tennessee. Not once have I ever gone inside an auto dealership, a garage, a barber shop, the waiting room at a doctor's office etc. where the TV was tuned to anything except Fox News. That's the truth. They watch it because they hear what they want to hear. Doesn't have a goddam thing to do with facts.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back