‘Blatantly Illegal’- Supreme Court Delivers a Bombshell 9-0 Ruling

Once again, the Polltico article has not one single example of any attacks on this policy by anyone.

No matter how much you lie about it, that will not change
wow....now you are just a bold face liar.....https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/07/trump-becerra-reversing-policies-hhs-443555

Is Politico lying when they say this:
California Attorney General Xavier Becerra was the chief legal nemesis of the Department of Health and Human Services for most of the Trump presidency.

Now the man who challenged President Donald Trump’s efforts to gut the Affordable Care Act, stop legal immigrants from using health programs, detain migrant children and curb access to abortion is President-elect Joe Biden’s pick to run the agency he antagonized.

It would be hard to find anyone who has worked so hard to undo Trump’s agenda on health,” said Larry Levitt, the executive vice president for health policy at the Kaiser Family Foundation. “Now he’ll have an opportunity to do it proactively.

So...as soon as the chief nemesis of Trump policies, the man that worked harder then anyone to undo Trump's agenda gets the job at HHS....he keeps this policy in place....and fights to keep it....that's the hypocrisiy the OP is highlighting, and you so willfully blindfully ignore

wow....now you are just a bold face liar.....https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/07/trump-becerra-reversing-policies-hhs-443555

Is Politico lying when they say this:
California Attorney General Xavier Becerra was the chief legal nemesis of the Department of Health and Human Services for most of the Trump presidency.

Now the man who challenged President Donald Trump’s efforts to gut the Affordable Care Act, stop legal immigrants from using health programs, detain migrant children and curb access to abortion is President-elect Joe Biden’s pick to run the agency he antagonized.

It would be hard to find anyone who has worked so hard to undo Trump’s agenda on health,” said Larry Levitt, the executive vice president for health policy at the Kaiser Family Foundation. “Now he’ll have an opportunity to do it proactively.

So...as soon as the chief nemesis of Trump policies, the man that worked harder then anyone to undo Trump's agenda gets the job at HHS....he keeps this policy in place....and fights to keep it....that's the hypocrisiy the OP is highlighting, and you so willfully blindfully ignore

Yep, not one word about him attacking this policy, thanks for proving me correctly.

Clearly he did not work to undue this policy since it to SCOTUS to do so.

What is hypocrisy (spelled correctly) is you attacking Biden for the policy while worshiping the man that put the policy into place to start with.

That is the true hypocrisy here

In the long run they are not that different than Trump/Azar.

In this regard, apparently so. In most other issues, not so much.
I was more pointing out the hypocrisy of those on the right in this thread. All are more than happy to bash Biden for this and say it was done "in order to promote their Progressive agenda."

Yet not a one of them would offer any criticism of Trump for doing it in the first place.

And you're not criticizing Biden/Becerra for not undoing it. Which is okay, we don't really know why Trump did what he did and why Biden/Becerra did what they did either. I think it has something to do with drug prices and profits, but I have not seen the back story on this. You know how it is, some websites and outlets bash one side and some bash the other side. And in this case, people are going to point finger and try to cast blame on whoever they don't like.

Yep, not one word about him attacking this policy, thanks for proving me correctly.

Clearly he did not work to undue this policy since it to SCOTUS to do so.

What is hypocrisy (spelled correctly) is you attacking Biden for the policy while worshiping the man that put the policy into place to start with.

That is the true hypocrisy here
hahah you are a willfully blind...."Now the man who challenged President Donald Trump’s efforts to gut the Affordable Care Act, stop legal immigrants from using health programs, detain migrant children and curb access to abortion is President-elect Joe Biden’s pick to run the agency he antagonized."

He didn't send it to SCOTUS...it was challenged, he fought to keep the policy...after being the largest nemesis to Trump's policy in the country.

Oh, I am the hypocritic for calling out Xiden's hypocrisy....hahahahhah you dembot cutlist are comical

In this regard, apparently so. In most other issues, not so much.

And you're not criticizing Biden/Becerra for not undoing it. Which is okay, we don't really know why Trump did what he did and why Biden/Becerra did what they did either. I think it has something to do with drug prices and profits, but I have not seen the back story on this. You know how it is, some websites and outlets bash one side and some bash the other side. And in this case, people are going to point finger and try to cast blame on whoever they don't like.
Golfing Gator, his cult, are all full of hypocrisy and lies.

And you're not criticizing Biden/Becerra for not undoing it. Which is okay, we don't really know why Trump did what he did and why Biden/Becerra did what they did either.

Nor am I bashing Trump for doing it in the first place. As you state, we do not know why it was done and I do not know enough about it to know if it were done in good faith or not.

hahah you are a willfully blind...."Now the man who challenged President Donald Trump’s efforts to gut the Affordable Care Act, stop legal immigrants from using health programs, detain migrant children and curb access to abortion is President-elect Joe Biden’s pick to run the agency he antagonized."

He didn't send it to SCOTUS...it was challenged, he fought to keep the policy...after being the largest nemesis to Trump's policy in the country.

Oh, I am the hypocritic for calling out Xiden's hypocrisy....hahahahhah you dembot cutlist are comical

One more time, you have not shown where he attacked this policy.

One can be the "the largest nemesis to Trump's policy in the country" and still not disagree with 100% of it.

You made the claim they attacked this specific policy, you have been unable to support that claim.

One more time, you have not shown where he attacked this policy.

One can be the "the largest nemesis to Trump's policy in the country" and still not disagree with 100% of it.

You made the claim they attacked this specific policy, you have been unable to support that claim.
hahbaha yeah ok...you don't know what "nemesis" means? He filed law suit after law suit...he literally...according to POLITICO, worked hard, harder then anybody to undo Trump's policies while Trump was in office....and yes...100 percent agree...he's a giant hypocrite and once he office, continued them...that's the point of the OP article dumbass.

Geez....thanks for 1) proving you didn't read the OP 2) proving you are a complete idiot cultist

How do you know he fought to retain the policy? Where does it say that the Biden Administration fought to retain the policy? They might have declined to defend the policy and hence the 9 - 0. It's certainly not surprising that Trump sought to cut reimbursements for the poorest patients.

Yep, they sure did. Struck it right down, inscribed now in the books as surely as Brown v. Board or Roe v. Wade.

Leftists, this is what it looks like to get outplayed. There are more Democrats in this country than there are Republicans, and yet there hasn't been a liberal-leaning court since 1969. Gerrymandering is dirty pool but effective; the right is doing it better than you, and it's probably going to cost you about another five or six House seats that you can't afford. Democratic Presidential candidates have won the popular vote four times out of five since 2000, but Republicans have made sure the President count is even because they play the game better. The most recent Republican President crammed through three young Supreme Court Justices in a single term, while Democrats have seated a total of six in the last half a century. This is what it looks like to have your lunch eaten while you squabble about minutiae and insist on the perfect at the expense of the good.

Rightists, enjoy your happy time, because more people are going to get shot and killed because of this ruling. Statistics that you handwave away as Communist manipulation have shown over and over that having more guns results in more shootings and more deaths, but you cling to your Second Amendment absolutism so hard that the result is foreseeable. People in even more states will now be more likely to return fire when they should run away or blaze-of-glory their cubicle farm after they get a bad performance review. Police will also have fewer mechanisms to remove psychos from the streets, so by all means, enjoy your hardware collection and Dirty Harry fever dreams, because your neighbors or possibly your family and friends are going to pay for it.

So well done, everyone; one more step toward us being an even more fragmented society. Maybe this time we won't get off as lucky as we did the last two times it was this bad.
That's funny shit.

hahbaha yeah ok...you don't know what "nemesis" means? He filed law suit after law suit...he literally...according to POLITICO, worked hard, harder then anybody to undo Trump's policies while Trump was in office....and yes...100 percent agree...he's a giant hypocrite and once he office, continued them...that's the point of the OP article dumbass.

Geez....thanks for 1) proving you didn't read the OP 2) proving you are a complete idiot cultist

and with all of that you cannot find one example of him attacking this policy.

You claimed he attacked this specific policy, I am still waiting for you to back up your claim.

Why can you not do it?

and with all of that you cannot find one example of him attacking this policy.

You claimed he attacked this specific policy, I am still waiting for you to back up your claim.

Why can you not do it?
haha i already did

How do you know he fought to retain the policy? Where does it say that the Biden Administration fought to retain the policy? They might have declined to defend the policy and hence the 9 - 0. It's certainly not surprising that Trump sought to cut reimbursements for the poorest patients.
um because they were party to the lawsuit thst just got overturned

No you didn't. You linked to a bullshit article in the Gateway Pundit that said NOTHING about how or who defended the case at the SC, or why.
i linked nothing to the gateway pundit

look i get youre a cultist…and lack basic understanding of our civic process but i am just curious who do you think the court ruled against in this case?

here’s an idea before you continue to make yourself look even more dumb, click the link in the OP, get the case name and read the opinion from the court

um because they were party to the lawsuit thst just got overturned

Are you really this ignorant? The policies of the FORMER federal government were being challenged.

HHS under the Trump Administration, failed to follow the law in setting reimbursement rates. There is no indication that the current administration defended their practices, and the 9 - 0 decision would seem to confirm that.

Are you really this ignorant? The policies of the FORMER federal government were being challenged.

HHS under the Trump Administration, failed to follow the law in setting reimbursement rates. There is no indication that the current administration defended their practices, and the 9 - 0 decision would seem to confirm that.
amd the current govt, that keep them in place and fought in court to keep them…geez

Forum List

Back