Blame Bush now?

the quote was from the article, and Bush did say,

Ill blame Bush any time he makes a claim and doesnt follow through while his adminsitration is in power.

Or is Bush not responsible or accountable for anything?

When a soldier is wounded, and Bush says dont worry, you will be taken care of, you dont think its Bush's problem?

as you said

Then Bush should not make promises to wounded soldiers.

And all those in the adminstration should not be touting the "Support Our Troops" slogan, if they do not intend to support the wounded as well.

Ok, you are I assume getting ready to address the promises made by the democrats getting elected last fall, promising to create transparency in office, and getting rid of earmarks?

You need to see a shrink and take all your Liberal buddies with you. Unreasoning hatred is so unbecoming. What next? Is high gas prices Bush's doing too? Maybe the California energy crisis is his fault too?

Last I checked The PRESIDENT did do something about Walter Reed and ordered a review and inspection of ALL facilities. Is he now a magician, able to wave a magic wand and fix problems he doesn't even know about?

You are aware of course that the real problems at Reed were not military, they were the civilian Government employees that LIBERALS have over the years made nearly impossible to fire, not doing their job.

Ok, you are I assume getting ready to address the promises made by the democrats getting elected last fall, promising to create transparency in office, and getting rid of earmarks?

No, don't bring that up. You will have truthmatters in here explaining how they get a pass because last year they were not in power and are much to busy investigating things for the 8th or 9th time, this time with the right spin on what the verdict should be.

No, don't bring that up. You will have truthmatters in here explaining how they get a pass because last year they were not in power and are much to busy investigating things for the 8th or 9th time, this time with the right spin on what the verdict should be.

Whoops, my mistake. :redface:

Anyone one who makes promises and does not follow through should be scrutinized and held to account.

Even Democrats.

As for the original purpose of this post, it was in regards to RSR saying ALL Democrats slime the troops, I was simply illustrating how well the system "supports the troops" upon return.

Dems want out of a losing occupation, and that (to RSR) means they dont "support the troops".

But when a soldier is wounded and returns home, they must deal with beaurocratic Bullshit. In sub-par facilities.

Even though the President promised otherwise.

Which is not very supportive.

You need to see a shrink and take all your Liberal buddies with you. Unreasoning hatred is so unbecoming. What next? Is high gas prices Bush's doing too? Maybe the California energy crisis is his fault too?
You are aware of course that the real problems at Reed were not military, they were the civilian Government employees that LIBERALS have over the years made nearly impossible to fire, not doing their job.
If George W were caught naked in a motel room with a dead prostitute, shot through her head with a .357 magnum bullet, and Georgie had a 357 revolver in his hand, smoking from the barrel, people like you and RSR would STILL try to blame it on the "liberals." :eusa_wall:

Give it up, already. The only people left whom you're fooling are yourselves.

So instead, am I to understand that you place the President above the Constitution? :shock: A guy named Nixon thought that once, I seem to recall.

Now who's letting his mouth flat outrun his mind? :eusa_think:

That would STILL be YOU. I haven't stated anything of the sort, and disagreeing with YOUR designer interpretation to suit your argument most certainly does not state anything of the sort.

Anyone one who makes promises and does not follow through should be scrutinized and held to account.

Even Democrats.

As for the original purpose of this post, it was in regards to RSR saying ALL Democrats slime the troops, I was simply illustrating how well the system "supports the troops" upon return.

Dems want out of a losing occupation, and that (to RSR) means they dont "support the troops".

But when a soldier is wounded and returns home, they must deal with beaurocratic Bullshit. In sub-par facilities.

Even though the President promised otherwise.

Which is not very supportive.

Already addressed. Bush ordered the Military to investigate and fix the problems. But of course that is not good enough for you, should he go do th job of the local civilian Government employees thast couldn't be fired for NOT doing their jobs?

What EXACTLY is he to do? Ohh wait I remember, even if he did have a magic wand, waved it and fixed a system that has existed for YEARS you would still bitch he didn't do it fast enough.

HE HAS DONE what he needs to. That you won't or can't acknowledge that speaks to your partisan bullshit and unreasoning hatred.

Already addressed. Bush ordered the Military to investigate and fix the problems. But of course that is not good enough for you, should he go do th job of the local civilian Government employees thast couldn't be fired for NOT doing their jobs?

What EXACTLY is he to do? Ohh wait I remember, even if he did have a magic wand, waved it and fixed a system that has existed for YEARS you would still bitch he didn't do it fast enough.

HE HAS DONE what he needs to. That you won't or can't acknowledge that speaks to your partisan bullshit and unreasoning hatred.

Is that magic wand issue, or something unauthorized he picked up at Saigon Sam's?:cool:

Is that magic wand issue, or something unauthorized he picked up at Saigon Sam's?:cool:

He keeps it in the bag with his mind control ray and his Idiot Savant Cap and Gown. Right next to the foot locker with the plans for seizing the Government and declaring himself Dictator for life, in there are also the original orders and plans for how he and Cheney arranged, directed and covered up the secret Government agents that flew those planes into the pentagon, the World trade center and into a field in Pennsylvania. Ohh and he keeps the nintendo control pad Cheney used to control the planes in there too.

He keeps it in the bag with his mind control ray and his Idiot Savant Cap and Gown. Right next to the foot locker with the plans for seizing the Government and declaring himself Dictator for life, in there are also the original orders and plans for how he and Cheney arranged, directed and covered up the secret Government agents that flew those planes into the pentagon, the World trade center and into a field in Pennsylvania. Ohh and he keeps the nintendo control pad Cheney used to control the planes in there too.

:rofl:

so you make a wild ass claim and then never retract it?

I guess that is because you can't really think clearly with Bush's DICK in your mouth, and Cheney's up your ASS, eh?

You have said thise things before - I chalk it up to the usual rants of a pissed off liberal

You have said thise things before - I chalk it up to the usual rants of a pissed off liberal

and I will continue to claim that you routinely suck the president's cock if you continue to falsely claim that I kiss Webb's ass. pretty simple, really.

Forum List

Back