Blame Bush now?

again, criticism of the WAR =\ trashing the military

I bet you wouldnt suggest such a thing to his face..

it would probably take more balls than you cant seem to muster today to tell Jim Webb that he doesn't support the military because he is critical of the iraq fiasco.

Dems have done a great job of trashing the military - they need no help from anyone else

Witht he exception of Sen Lieberman, where is all the support for the troops from the left?

At a anti war rally?

I cant wait for Prezzy Bush to declare Iraq to be in a state of Civil War, then proclaim that the US should not be involved.

And Bush will slooowwlyy back out of the room.

Dems have done a great job of trashing the military - they need no help from anyone else

....and you fall back on transparent stereotyping because we both know that your act doesn't equip you to handle the fact of dems like Jim Webb.

it's cool, dude..

it's not as if anyone really expected you to behave otherwise.

again, at least you can go running like a little girl to ole wyatt when a liberal acts like RSR for a day.

....and you fall back on transparent stereotyping because we both know that your act doesn't equip you to handle the fact of dems like Jim Webb.

it's cool, dude..

it's not as if anyone really expected you to behave otherwise.

again, at least you can go running like a little girl to ole wyatt when a liberal acts like RSR for a day.

I have posted the waord of Dems trashing the troops - you ignore them.

Which is what libs do when they are busted

Webb is just another liberal appeaser who would has put his party ahead of his country

Webb is just another liberal appeaser who would has put his party ahead of his country

do you think republicans have never said shit that could be broadly generalized to include you?

Im sure you agree with ole Strom Thurmans opinion on integration then, right?

hell, ive never seen you stand up and say otherwise so that must mean you are a card carrying klansman looking for a few crosses to burn and some blacks to lynch, right dude?

we can both generalize. the difference is that I know that my generaliztion doesnt apply to all republicans wheras you seem to hide behind talking shit to dems in order to avoid anything that even REMOTELY looks like objective, interesting dialog.

like I said..

it's not as if anyone REALLY figured you'd jmp out of your rut.

do you think republicans have never said shit that could be broadly generalized to include you?

Im sure you agree with ole Strom Thurmans opinion on integration then, right?

hell, ive never seen you stand up and say otherwise so that must mean you are a card carrying klansman looking for a few crosses to burn and some blacks to lynch, right dude?

we can both generalize. the difference is that I know that my generaliztion doesnt apply to all republicans wheras you seem to hide behind talking shit to dems in order to avoid anything that even REMOTELY looks like objective, interesting dialog.

like I said..

it's not as if anyone REALLY figured you'd jmp out of your rut.

It seems another lib is having another meltdown

I notice you are not commenting on the quotes from the libs who trashed the troops - you did ask for proof - I posted it - and you have ignored it

But have you actually posted one word of Dems actually bashing the troops without foundation?
Or is it all just you throwing around your partisan rhetoric which amounts to nothing.

Of course Libs ignore you, you're insane.

Webb is just another liberal appeaser who would has put his party ahead of his country.

And you havent put your party ahead of anything? you havent chosen the side of Partisan politics over adressing the real issues rationally?

:eusa_naughty:

It seems another lib is having another meltdown

I notice you are not commenting on the quotes from the libs who trashed the troops - you did ask for proof - I posted it - and you have ignored it

and I noticed that you still don't have the balls to admit that not all dems (beyond your lame ass 1%) are out to trash the troops while expressing criticism of the iraq clusterfuck.

it's cool, dude...

go run to the local sheriff and give him a high five and a sly wink.. i kinda figured that screaming like a bitch to the teammate would be easier on your gonads than admitting that your generalizations bring nothing to this messageboard.

must be nice to wear the same team jersey of those who should be dusting this board of mites like you.

Once again, just for you

But I think what we need to do is recognize what we all agree on, which is, you've got to begin to set benchmarks for accomplishment; you've got to begin to transfer authority to the Iraqis, and there is no reason, Bob, that young American soldiers need to be going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, you know, women, breaking sort of the customs of the -- of -- of -- of -- historical customs, religious customs, whether you like it or not. John Kerry

"If I read this to you and did not tell you that it was an FBI agent describing what Americans had done to prisoners in their control, you would most certainly believe this must have been done by Nazis, Soviets in their gulags, or some mad regime — Pol Pot or others — that had no concern for human beings," Dick Durbin

--"Shamefully we now learn that Saddam's torture chambers reopened under new management, U.S. management" Ted Kennedy

and I noticed that you still don't have the balls to admit that not all dems (beyond your lame ass 1%) are out to trash the troops while expressing criticism of the iraq clusterfuck.

it's cool, dude...

go run to the local sheriff and give him a high five and a sly wink.. i kinda figured that screaming like a bitch to the teammate would be easier on your gonads than admitting that your generalizations bring nothing to this messageboard.

must be nice to wear the same team jersey of those who should be dusting this board of mites like you.

Where is all the outrage from the left over their comments?

Hint- there is none

Where is all the outrage from the left over their comments?

Hint- there is none

and you still havent said anything about Stroms comments so I GUESS, by your standard, it means that you are a minority hating southerner who tells blacks not to let the sun go down while they are still in your nice white hometown...

and you still havent said anything about Stroms comments so I GUESS, by your standard, it means that you are a minority hating southerner who tells blacks not to let the sun go down while they are still in your nice white hometown...

If you want racism look at your own party - as your Chairmans comment posted above shows

If you want racism look at your own party - as your Chairmans comment posted above shows

hey, isnt t fun to generalize, dude?

strom was a racist and a republican so that must mean that YOU are a racist too, eh?

isnt that how your daily bullshit machine works?

myawwww... does him not wike it when him gets a taste of hims own medicine?

Once again, just for you

But I think what we need to do is recognize what we all agree on, which is, you've got to begin to set benchmarks for accomplishment; you've got to begin to transfer authority to the Iraqis, and there is no reason, Bob, that young American soldiers need to be going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, you know, women, breaking sort of the customs of the -- of -- of -- of -- historical customs, religious customs, whether you like it or not. John Kerry

You think they should be?

"If I read this to you and did not tell you that it was an FBI agent describing what Americans had done to prisoners in their control, you would most certainly believe this must have been done by Nazis, Soviets in their gulags, or some mad regime — Pol Pot or others — that had no concern for human beings," Dick Durbin

What did the Americans do? care to elaborate? did this comment have merit and foundation?

--"Shamefully we now learn that Saddam's torture chambers reopened under new management, U.S. management" Ted Kennedy

So the US doesnt torture?

hhhmmmmmmm????

No dodge

I have posted where Dems have slimed and insulted the troops and you are giving them a pass like any loyal liberal would

No Im asking you to further defend your claims.

Originally Posted by cut and paste rules
Once again, just for you

You think they should be?

What did the Americans do? care to elaborate? did this comment have merit and foundation?

So the US doesnt torture?

But you cant, can you parrot?

Forum List

Back