Blacks who haven't bought into the Black Lives Matter rhetoric...a trend

They're smart, well spoken and successful....coincidence?
Thanks for the compliment. Most of us know that even though its a great gesture and it is bringing some awareness to our communities complaining to whites about white cops killing Black people is a dead end. If you think about it logically you have to realize that whites (especially american whites) are the most racist on the planet as a group. Not only that. They fear Black people due to some genetic inferiority complex.
My heavens that's a reach on a reach, duct taped together.
Come on. We both know its true. Why else would whites deflect on the subject? Its a dead giveaway. Black people say "civil servants paid to uphold the law are hunting and killing Black people because they happen to be Black". White people say "a greater concern is criminals doing the same thing to Black people but not due to race.".
Well in your case then we need far better hunters.
You need far better hunters and more of them. I'm your worst nightmare cave gibbon.

705.jpg

Not all white people agree on the same things or approve of white affiliations. If all black people don't agree or think alike, they seem to get cut down by other black people. Each individual has the right to think for themselves. While I agree that there are rogue cops (both black and white), all cops aren't bad. I haven't seen too many black people disagree with the violence caused during the so-called protesting aka rioting after cops shoot black people. Whites are killed by cops too, it just doesn't get air time. All of the people being shot by police are not sweet, law-abiding citizens. If you don't commit the crimes, chances are you won't have issues with the cops. I do believe the cops who shoot innocent people deserve severe punishment.

Not all white people agree on the same things or approve of white affiliations. If all black people don't agree or think alike, they seem to get cut down by other black people. Each individual has the right to think for themselves. While I agree that there are rogue cops (both black and white), all cops aren't bad. I haven't seen too many black people disagree with the violence caused during the so-called protesting aka rioting after cops shoot black people. Whites are killed by cops too, it just doesn't get air time. All of the people being shot by police are not sweet, law-abiding citizens. If you don't commit the crimes, chances are you won't have issues with the cops. I do believe the cops who shoot innocent people deserve severe punishment.

White people can afford the luxury of concentrating on just being individuals. They are part of a group that owns the resources and opportunities in this country. If a white person kills 12 people all whites are not blamed. Thats not the same with Black people. Black people have to do both. They have to be an individual that protects and watches out for their race.

Forum List

Back