Blacks, when you vote for a Democrat, remember what they thought about you.

African Americans - vote your conscious, please. The democratic party was your worst enemy back in the day when blacks were still slaves in this nation. When the 14th amendment was passed not a single democrat voted for it.

Democrats dominated the South in the Jim Crowe days and up until the 1960s. It was not until Robert Kennedy got Martin Luther King out of jail on the eve of the Presidential election in 1960 that black people turned into democrats. Then LBJ smartly started his policies to help your cause. But now that you are equal citizens, now that the lie that conservatives are all racists has been refuted - vote for the person who us most qualified to do the best job for you - more jobs, better pay. Don't fall for empty promises, and do NOT fall for the idea that your worries are the same as LGBTs, Latinos, women who want abortions and atheists.

You are Americans like everyone else - do not be a pawn. Vote for the person who will do the best job for you, you owe no allegiance to anyone but yourself.

God bless you!

Oh yeah . Vote GOP instead ! See what they say about you NOW .

Dems aren’t perfect , but they are 100x better than the racist GOP.

That’s the ticket - we maybe racist but they’re more racist than us???

Why wouldn’t blacks tell both parties to go fuck themselves??

Blacks are finally doing the only thing they could do, to finally have a voice and representation for their desires and needs....

They are getting elected...

Some day, when right wing morons learn a bit of history on their own rather than listening to FOX and Rush......they too could learn this SIMPLE lesson:

Lincoln wanted to free slaves

Lincoln was a decent 19th century republican

Southern white racists hated Lincoln

Ergo, white southern racists joined the democrat party......

Not too difficult for right wing morons to understand, rather than thinking that most blacks could not figure out the difference between a 19th century pissed-off, southern white racist democrat and a 21st century southern white racist republican.

Dem's are perfect.....Bwaaahhhaaahhhaaaaa...now that is too fucking funny....Finally the dickwad tells a "Truthie"......
Stephen A. Smith Wishes Every Black American Would Vote GOP for One Election
From what I’ve read, Barry Goldwater is going against Lyndon B. Johnson. He’s your Republican candidate; he is completely against the civil rights movement. Lyndon B. Johnson was in favor of it — civil rights legislation. What happens is, he wins office, Barry Goldwater loses office, but there was a Senate, a Republican Senate, that pushed the votes to the president’s desk. It was the Democrats who were against civil rights legislation — the southern Dixiecrats. So because President Lyndon B. Johnson was a Democrat, black America assumed the Democrats were for it.

Blacks are finally doing the only thing they could do, to finally have a voice and representation for their desires and needs....

They are getting elected...
They were getting elected back in the 1800's after many White Republicans went to war against Democrats that wanted to keep slaves. After their election, again the Democrats went and hung many blacks and white republicans, because their leaders who were KKK members didnt like the ******, telling white democrats how to run their states. What isnt being told, is that many blacks and white of the south have been neglected by the Democrats, so many have moved back to the republican party...And why 4 more years of Obama , with the sick bitch Hillary, wasn't elected president... but alas, the Democrats are continually thinking like a liberal.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Just because Clinton and Teddy Kennedy longed for the days Barry would fetch them coffee doesn't mean they don't like black servants. In fact, they thought blacks were good as menial hired hands, much better than those beaners anyway.

African Americans - vote your conscious, please. The democratic party was your worst enemy back in the day when blacks were still slaves in this nation. When the 14th amendment was passed not a single democrat voted for it.

Democrats dominated the South in the Jim Crowe days and up until the 1960s. It was not until Robert Kennedy got Martin Luther King out of jail on the eve of the Presidential election in 1960 that black people turned into democrats. Then LBJ smartly started his policies to help your cause. But now that you are equal citizens, now that the lie that conservatives are all racists has been refuted - vote for the person who us most qualified to do the best job for you - more jobs, better pay. Don't fall for empty promises, and do NOT fall for the idea that your worries are the same as LGBTs, Latinos, women who want abortions and atheists.

You are Americans like everyone else - do not be a pawn. Vote for the person who will do the best job for you, you owe no allegiance to anyone but yourself.

God bless you!
Welcome to the last 55 years.

Yup, don't recall a conservative calling a black person a token negro.

Whatever large-scale semi-organized "racism" that still exists amongst the two political parties mostly transferred from the Democratic Party to the Republican Party in the mid-to-late 1960s and early 1970s, as Dixiecrats jumped-ship; but, truth be told, there's not much of that left, either.

Last edited:

Yup, don't recall a conservative calling a black person a token negro.
Or Uncle Tom, or Left the Plantation either, but I have heard a white liberal call a black man, "clean and articulate" and a white female just this week say "yeah they all look alike"...Oh, well , some black people on this site dont have any grey matter...

Millenials Bash Trump over ‘Racist’ Remark,

Then Learn Who Really Said It

They don’t take the time to find the proof of anything. And these are the ones the Dims want to come out in numbers to vote.

Hillary Clinton for a while was seen as a much more liberal candidate and was definitely put on a pedestal in comparison to Donald Trump,” she said.

That’s an interesting theory. It’s definitely possible that Clinton’s racist joke didn’t get as much attention because she’s “much more liberal.” The left-wing establishment media wouldn’t want to make their side look bad.

After all the interviewed students found out that Clinton made the joke instead of Trump, they conceded that the joke was still racist.

Even typically left-wing college students won’t try to defend Clinton’s comments.

From Millenials Bash Trump over 'Racist' Remark, Then Learn Who Really Said It

This racism shit is such bullshit.

Daryl Glen is a fantastic Air Force Iraq veteran African American who ran as a Republican for Senate in Colorado and he lost to a white man.

Why is that?

Colorado Democrats must be racist, right!

That’s the only explanation. Black man lost. Racism.

Millenials Bash Trump over ‘Racist’ Remark,

Then Learn Who Really Said It

They don’t take the time to find the proof of anything. And these are the ones the Dims want to come out in numbers to vote.

Hillary Clinton for a while was seen as a much more liberal candidate and was definitely put on a pedestal in comparison to Donald Trump,” she said.

That’s an interesting theory. It’s definitely possible that Clinton’s racist joke didn’t get as much attention because she’s “much more liberal.” The left-wing establishment media wouldn’t want to make their side look bad.

After all the interviewed students found out that Clinton made the joke instead of Trump, they conceded that the joke was still racist.

Even typically left-wing college students won’t try to defend Clinton’s comments.

From Millenials Bash Trump over 'Racist' Remark, Then Learn Who Really Said It

They said HIllary is a racist POS, so that’s good. Whether it was genuine or not.

The current President spent the last 15 years questioning the birthplace of the first black president. For no other reason than that he was a black man. Many (if not most) of his supporters here still question it even though the issue is long solved. They do so only because he is a black man.

I’m not black and I’m not sure this be the deciding factor but it certainly indicates (in part at least) how Trump and his supporters feel about blacks.

If you do not believe me; simply ask them to shout down the posters here who continue to make this racist allegation and see how they run from doing so.

The current President spent the last 15 years questioning the birthplace of the first black president. For no other reason than that he was a black man. Many (if not most) of his supporters here still question it even though the issue is long solved. They do so only because he is a black man.

I’m not black and I’m not sure this be the deciding factor but it certainly indicates (in part at least) how Trump and his supporters feel about blacks.

If you do not believe me; simply ask them to shout down the posters here who continue to make this racist allegation and see how they run from doing so.

I am a Trump supporter and when I was living in Colorado I voted for Daryl Glen to be US Senator.

He lost because of racist Democrats.

Just to let you know, Obama was not the first black president, but then dumbasses like you wouldn't know that.

Are you telling me that William Jefferson Clinton(I did not have sexual relations with that woman) who said he was the "1st black president" and moved his office to Harlem to be close to HIS people, lied?

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-Bill-Clinton-fondly-referred-to-as-the-First-Black-President

And just to let you know, if George Zimmerman is the 1st White Hispanic, then Barrack Hussain Obama, is the first white black man. So Barry cant be the 1st black president. Maybe first fagot president, but not full black president.

WhiteHouse.jpg

Forum List

Back