Blacks respond to Trump's cool Mug Shot...

I'll see your N joke and raise you....

View attachment 900374
1707622821837.png

Not every black person knows someone who has had a mugshot. Whites know just as many other whites who have had a mugshot. Here we again see a racist claim. Democrats haven't thrown anyone anywhere, but you race baiters like to believe that.
I'm white (like you), and I don't know a single white person personally who has ever been mugshotted. I do know people who have been mugshotted, but they are all persons of color.

I did not post them all.

There are eight. pictured.

(You think they all look the same, LOL.)
There are about 48 million blacks. You have 8. Do I use a picture of a few whites then claim all whites are white supremacists?

I'm white (like you), and I don't know a single white person personally who has ever been mugshotted. I do know people who have been mugshotted, but they are all persons of color.
I'm black dumb ass. And you do know someone white who has been mugshotted. Blacks do not like trump. And if you think Candace Owens opinion is representative of blacks, you are retarded.

OPINION: Why is Candace Owens like this? Here are 5 possible reasons​

Real talk? Is she one of the Tethered?

Writer Dustin Seibert explores all the possible reasons why Black conservative talking head Candace Owens is even like this. Why?
We’ve found the latest perpetrator of Blackface: Her name is Candace Owens, and it looks like she’s been getting away with it for a while.
I refuse to believe that Owens is a real Black woman. Sure, she looks Black and appears to be a sentient human being, but there’s nothing else there to suggest that she’s a card-carrying member of Black Girl Magic. Even I can accept that Stacey Dash, with all her bucketheadedness, is an actual Black woman – she was in a Damon Wayans movie and a Carl Thomas video.

But Owens came from out of the clear blue atmosphere one day and stepped right into becoming a marionette for the far-right, who needed someone pretty and with actual brown skin to dance in front of the cameras like N*SYNC-era Justin Timberlake. Whatever her schtick it appears to be working. Owens was invited by the Republicans to testify during a House Judiciary Committee hearing on the rise of white nationalism in America. Which is like inviting my childless, penis-possessing-self to speak on a panel about the pain of childbirth.

Candace Owens Is Racist White America’s Black Friend and She Just Told Congress That White Nationalism Isn’t a Thing​

Unfortunately for the world, Candace Owens is a thing.

I want her not to be a thing, or, even better, a thing of the past like Furbys and AOL Instant Messenger.

Yet, here we are talking about Candace Owens because she is trotted out by the far-right whenever there is a discussion on white nationalism because Candace Owens is the black person that all racists are talking about when they say they have a black friend.

I'm black dumb ass.
No, you're not. Quit lying.
And you do know someone white who has been mugshotted.
No, I don't. Quit lying.
Blacks do not like trump. And if you think Candace Owens opinion is representative of blacks, you are retarded.
They dont' all have to like him. Trump only has to win more than usual for a Republican for the Democrats 2025 White House plans to evaporate. Which he will.

Donald Trump may win more Black votes than any other Republican presidential candidate in history in the upcoming presidential election.

According to national and swing state polls reviewed by Bloomberg, the former president and GOP front runner has between 14 percent and 30 percent of the Black vote share as the country heads into an election year.

The mugshot will push him much closer to 30. Did someone not tell Biden that illegal aliens are not allowed to vote and that even if the Dems send buses to round them up to vote anyway, they will likely run away rather than board them?

OPINION: Why is Candace Owens like this? Here are 5 possible reasons​

Real talk? Is she one of the Tethered?

Writer Dustin Seibert explores all the possible reasons why Black conservative talking head Candace Owens is even like this. Why?
We’ve found the latest perpetrator of Blackface: Her name is Candace Owens, and it looks like she’s been getting away with it for a while.
I refuse to believe that Owens is a real Black woman. Sure, she looks Black and appears to be a sentient human being, but there’s nothing else there to suggest that she’s a card-carrying member of Black Girl Magic. Even I can accept that Stacey Dash, with all her bucketheadedness, is an actual Black woman – she was in a Damon Wayans movie and a Carl Thomas video.

But Owens came from out of the clear blue atmosphere one day and stepped right into becoming a marionette for the far-right, who needed someone pretty and with actual brown skin to dance in front of the cameras like N*SYNC-era Justin Timberlake. Whatever her schtick it appears to be working. Owens was invited by the Republicans to testify during a House Judiciary Committee hearing on the rise of white nationalism in America. Which is like inviting my childless, penis-possessing-self to speak on a panel about the pain of childbirth.

If there is one thing Democrats have always hated, it is blacks who leave the plantation. They used to send slave patrols after them, now they just write lame op eds.

There are about 48 million blacks. You have 8. Do I use a picture of a few whites then claim all whites are white supremacists?
Hi, IM2.

As we have discussed_before, unlike you, I don't think that all Blacks think alike. That would be racist.

We are simply seeing a massive and natural shift toward Trump since Biden has messed everything up so badly. Just about everyone is struggling. Yes, the Dem candidate will still get the majority of the Black vote.

You are too, and you know it. But the next four years are going to improve for you, in spite of your vote.

Regards,
Jim

Doing the happy dance over Trump's mugshot is one of the stupider moves the Democrats have made. They should have begged the court not to release that mugshot.

Every black person knows someone who has been mugshoted and often as a result of racial profiling (and often as a result of having committed a crime).

Nothing says MAGA supports blacks like, "Yeah, we know our candidate is a criminal, just like ALL OF YOU!!"

Jim,

Blacks who think they way YOU want them to are not black people thinking for themselves.

More like "our candidate has been falsely arrested and indicted, just like "MANY OF YOU!!"

Unless your claim is that black men are never falsely accused of crimes?
I'm getting tired of being told that I am on a plantation because I don't vote republican. Telling a black person we are on a plantation is a serious use of racial insult that has been allowed to go on here far too long. And if people are allowed to do that, there should be no disciplinary action associated with any nasty response returned to anyone who makes that comment. Making the choice of a political party is not like being on a plantation and no matter how badly these racists want everybody black to vote Republican, we have the same right to choose who we vote for as they do. We also have the same right to dismiss the views of black conservatives as these right wing whites do with white liberals.

I'm getting tired of being told that I am on a plantation because I don't vote republican. Telling a black person we are on a plantation is a serious use of racial insult that has been allowed to go on here far too long. And if people are allowed to do that, there should be no disciplinary action associated with any nasty response returned to anyone who makes that comment. Making the choice of a political party is not like being on a plantation and no matter how badly these racists want everybody black to vote Republican, we have the same right to choose who we vote for as they do. We also have the same right to dismiss the views of black conservatives as these right wing whites do with white liberals.
Brought to you by pandering politicians who prefer you stay in Sec. 8….btw, you’re not the favored group anymore, dems traded you in fo migrants.

Hi, IM2.

As we have discussed_before, unlike you, I don't think that all Blacks think alike. That would be racist.

We are simply seeing a massive and natural shift toward Trump since Biden has messed everything up so badly. Just about everyone is struggling. Yes, the Dem candidate will still get the majority of the Black vote.

You are too, and you know it. But the next four years are going to improve for you, in spite of your vote.

Regards,
Jimry
I am black, I know how blacks think better than you do white man. So then having said this, I will repeat to you that black people who think the way you want them to think are not blacks thinking for themselves. We are not seeing any significant shift towards Trump by blacks. What we are seeing is the usual white racist propaganda that arises every election year from republicans.

Any black person that denies the racism we face is not a black person thinking for themselves. And any black person currently supporting the Republican party or wanting to vote for trump is a person wasting their vote and voting against their best interest. Biden has not messed anything up. Stop reading trash like the gateway pundit and you will see that Biden has done a great job given the crap he was handed from Trump.

I am black, I know how blacks think better than you do white man. So then having said this, I will repeat to you that black people who think the way you want them to think are not blacks thinking for themselves. We are not seeing any significant shift towards Trump by blacks. What we are seeing is the usual white racist propaganda that arises every election year from republicans.

Any black person that denies the racism we face is not a black person thinking for themselves. And any black person currently supporting the Republican party or wanting to vote for trump is a person wasting their vote and voting against their best interest. Biden has not messed anything up. Stop reading trash like the gateway pundit and you will see that Biden has done a great job given the crap he was handed from Trump.
Hey Kool Aid!

Forum List

Back