Blacks respond to Trump's cool Mug Shot...

Brought to you by pandering politicians who prefer you stay in Sec. 8….btw, you’re not the favored group anymore, dems traded you in fo migrants.
I have never lived on Section 8. Dems haven't traded us for anything. Because some of the immigrants happen to be black. So drop the race baited trash son. What you believe is why more blacks don't vote Republican.

Blacks aren't smart enough to vote Republican.
75 percent of Asians are Democrats. 60-65 percent of Hispanics are Democrats. 70-80 percent of Native Americans are Democrats, but it is blacks who keep getting derogatory comments made to us because we refuse to support the white nationalist front party that the former Republican Party has become.

Candice ain't really black.

1707673656046.png

I'm getting tired of being told that I am on a plantation because I don't vote republican.
Not by me, I only say that about Black people.
Telling a black person we are on a plantation is a serious use of racial insult that has been allowed to go on here far too long.
I guess the mods are all Whitey then?
And if people are allowed to do that, there should be no disciplinary action associated with any nasty response returned to anyone who makes that comment.
Say what you want to me, I won’t report you.
Making the choice of a political party is not like being on a plantation and no matter how badly these racists want everybody black to vote Republican, we have the same right to choose who we vote for as they do. We also have the same right to dismiss the views of black conservatives as these right wing whites do with white liberals.
So, I can search your history, and find no disparaging remarks about black Republicans from you?

Of course blacks would love it. They love anything that glorifies being arrested.

Not by me, I only say that about Black people.

I guess the mods are all Whitey then?

Say what you want to me, I won’t report you.

So, I can search your history, and find no disparaging remarks about black Republicans from you?
Yes you will find disparaging comments about sellout black "republicans" who enable white supremacy. Because there are black Republicans who aren't Ben Carson, Candace Owens, Byron Donalds, Daniel Cameron, Herschel Walker, Thomas Sowell, Shelby Steele, Brandon Tatum, Burgess Owens, or Larry Elder. They are true black conservatives such as Michael Steele who recognize the current racism and oppose systemic racism based upon the conservative opposition of government intrusion into the private lives of American citizens of color. Any black Republican who cannot do this is NOT a black conservative.

You guys diss white liberals, so why must we embrace black right-wing sellouts? Because they say what you guys believe about blacks. Screw that.

Of course blacks would love it. They love anything that glorifies being arrested.
Another white racist comment based on a white racist belief. Whites are the ones loving Trump and paying their money for his mug shots.

Blacks supporting trump are not thinking for themselves. Funny how only white racists see things this way.
Wrong...it's the liberated blacks that are supporting Trump....you have it exactly ass backwards...

Wrong...it's the liberated blacks that are supporting Trump....you have it exactly ass backwards...
Wrong answer white man. Being that I am black, you might just want to stop providing your assessment of what constitutes a liberated black person according to the white racist to me.

Liberated blacks do not support white racists. You call sellouts liberated only because they are helping those like you with your racist agenda.

The problem with your thinking is that here you don’t have a clue who you’re talking to, so your ignorance is on full display…
I know exactly who I am talking to.

Yes you will find disparaging comments about sellout black "republicans" who enable white supremacy. Because there are black Republicans who aren't Ben Carson, Candace Owens, Byron Donalds, Daniel Cameron, Herschel Walker, Thomas Sowell, Shelby Steele, Brandon Tatum, Burgess Owens, or Larry Elder. They are true black conservatives such as Michael Steele who recognize the current racism and oppose systemic racism based upon the conservative opposition of government intrusion into the private lives of American citizens of color. Any black Republican who cannot do this is NOT a black conservative.

You guys diss white liberals, so why must we embrace black right-wing sellouts? Because they say what you guys believe about blacks. Screw that.
In other words, it's kewl for you to ridicule blacks for being Republicans, but it is wrong - very wrong - to ridicule blacks for being Demcorats.

We, sir. You are no black man, but you are certainly a Democrat with a double standard like that.

Forum List

Back