Blacks Need To Be Re-educated

But you know better than 90% of black voters about what slavery is.....

You guys aren't good at keeping secrets if you think your racism is effectively concealed.

I know how to read, do you? Quote the part in the article where it says anyone wants to re-educate Black voters.
You guys aren't good at keeping secrets if you think your racism is effectively concealed.

I asked you a very simple question you illiterate moron. Quote where the article says anything about Democrats re-educating black people. Did you fantasize that happening in a white wing fever dream? :dunno:

I asked you a very simple question you illiterate moron. Quote where the article says anything about Democrats re-educating black people. Did you fantasize that happening in a white wing fever dream? :dunno:
Oh, I'm sorry. You actually and totally have a valid point I must concede to. The article actually states that if blacks are leaving the flock, then they need to be educated, which means Democrats believe these blacks to be uneducated and stupid, therefore they must be educated, not re-educated. Thanks for pointing out my mistake.

Oh, I'm sorry. You actually and totally have a valid point I must concede to. The article actually states that if blacks are leaving the flock, then they need to be educated, which means Democrats believe these blacks to be uneducated and stupid, therefore they must be educated, not re-educated. Thanks for pointing out my mistake.
Don't forget your cowardice. I pointed that out as well too. Now where in the article did anyone call black democrats stupid? Educating voters on your accomplishments and policies is called campaigning you moron. It's not stupidity why average voters don't follow the nuances of politics. They have busy lives.

Don't forget your cowardice. I pointed that out as well too. Now where in the article did anyone call black democrats stupid? Educating voters on your accomplishments and policies is called campaigning you moron. It's not stupidity why average voters don't follow the nuances of politics. They have busy lives.
Why do they need to be educated if they are not stupid?

Why do they need to be educated if they are not stupid?
Are you stupid? Does the word educate embarrass you? They're speaking in context of educating voters on Biden's record. Are you calling black people stupid because they may not be intimately knowledgeable about Bidens record? If so thats you implying that and in the most coward way possible, again, by trying to project your perspective on to others. Probably out of shame.

Are you stupid? Does the word educate embarrass you? They're speaking in context of educating voters on Biden's record. Are you calling black people stupid because they may not be intimately knowledgeable about Bidens record? If so thats you implying that and in the most coward way possible, again, by trying to project your perspective on to others. Probably out of shame.
You mean lying to them. They were better off under Trump and they know it.

Lol, the democrats think blacks are too stupid to get an id.

You mean lying to them. They were better off under Trump and they know it.
Is that why 90% vote Democratic? You're cosplaying too hard. Dial it back some.
Lol, the democrats think blacks are too stupid to get an id.
Which Democrats? Quote them.

When are you guys going to stop living these pathetic lives of pretend and make believe? Just be proud racists guys. No one is going to think any less of you. That would be impossible.

Is that why 90% vote Democratic? You're cosplaying too hard. Dial it back some.

Which Democrats? Quote them.

When are you guys going to stop living these pathetic lives of pretend and make believe? Just be proud racists guys. No one is going to think any less of you. That would be impossible.
90% isn't supporting Biden, because blacks realize they were better off under Trump. That's why you need to be re-educated.
Why don't you Google blacks are to ignorant to get an id.

90% isn't supporting Biden, because blacks realize they were better off under Trump. That's why you need to be re-educated.
Why don't you Google blacks are to ignorant to get an id.
So you think black voters need to be re-educated. Why not just admit that proudly from jump? Why did that pussy Independentthinker try and pretend this was a Democrat point of view? :dunno:

No, I think everyone should think for themselves. That's why liberals think blacks should be re-educated. They don't want you to be independent.
Except you can't find a liberal saying blacks need to be re-educated but I can sure quote you saying that. Don't you tire of being a pussy?

Except you can't find a liberal saying blacks need to be re-educated but I can sure quote you saying that. Don't you tire of being a pussy?
No. I don't lose my shit when 80+ year old people stumble on their words. You do though, apparently. 😄

That's what Biden & Co think. When they start straying away from the Democratic plantation blacks need to be re-educated. Apparently they aren't allowed to think for themselves and, if they do, they must be re-educated.

The Democratic Party in South Carolina, where the Black vote essentially saved Biden's candidacy in the 2020 primary, launched a program seeking to "educate" the state's Black voters this month.

You know what they say, you are what you eat. Dick! Lol

Forum List

Back