Blacks must start buying more Guns and Assault rifles.Now!!

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
Every few weeks I hear another unarmed black male is shoot by the Police. We as black Americans must start buying guns, and assault rilfes to prepare ourselves for whatever the White racists males plan to do in the not to distant future. It is better to be armed now, than unarmed when the problems start.

Every few weeks I hear another unarmed black male is shoot by the Police. We as black Americans must start buying guns, and assault rilfes to prepare ourselves for whatever the White racists males plan to do in the not to distant future. It is better to be armed now, than unarmed when the problems start.

Are you kidding?

Meanwhile you are the latest idiot to ignore the 90% of black on black murder rate.

you got a list of these imaginary people?? were they criminals in the act of committing a crime or just gunned down for walking while black???

I see a pattern here. This is no coincidence. To many black males are getting killed by White racist cops. Its not some accident. This is a conscious assault on Black men and women in America. Its not an accident. We need to act as a race of people, wake up and see what is happening.

You can't even afford 3 or 4 dollars for a voter ID according to your pals on the left so what chance you got for an arsenal of weaponry to kill the whites?

Afford with your no jobs or opportunities that we keep hearing about too.

I see a pattern here. This is no coincidence. To many black males are getting killed by White racist cops. Its not some accident. This is a conscious assault on Black men and women in America. Its not an accident. We need to act as a race of people, wake up and see what is happening.

Be law abiding citizens and teach your children well.

so you dont have a list,, figures,,

I can give you a long list of blacks killed by other blacks that will make your list look like a solo dance,,

so yeah blacks need to get armed,, more so in dem cities,,

The "pattern" here is folk like yourselves refusal to acknowledge that white folk are killed in higher numbers by the Police.

You can't even afford 3 or 4 dollars for a voter ID according to your pals on the left so what chance you got for an arsenal of weaponry to kill the whites?

We will form a black weapons buying fund to pool our money, and just start stockpilling guns ammo and assault rifles.

Yeah, then we can watch the spike in black on black murders. LOL. It ain't white people who are killing you moron.

We will form a black weapons buying fund to pool our money, and just start stockpilling guns ammo and assault rifles.

You are a black weapon :auiqs.jpg:

We need to travel as armed groups , so if a cop wants to kill a black male, we make sure that the cop gets shoot by one of the blacks in the group.This will put a stop to police shooting black men. Black men should only travel in an armed group of other black men.

Brilliant..

We need to travel as armed groups , so if a cop wants to kill a black male, we make sure that the cop gets shoot by one of the blacks in the group.This will put a stop to police shooting black men. Black men should only travel in an armed group of other black men.
and increase crime and deaths of blacks by other blacks,,

Did you know that over 320,000 Black people have died in Inner City violence during the last 50 years, over 90% being Blacks murdering other Blacks? Nearly all the murders go unsolved.

No, we will put a stop to Police killing black men, for no good reasons. Black men will all be armed , and travel with other black men that are armed.

A fine plan brother - black only segregation which results directly in higher black incarcerations.

Democrats were the slave-drivers of the Civil War. There's a Ku Klux Klan with Kleagles and Grand Dragons etc, and many of them have run on the Republican ticket over the years with their Democrat ideologies.

No, we will put a stop to Police killing black men, for no good reasons. Black men will all be armed , and travel with other black men that are armed.

You know there are plenty of black families raising kids and educating them to get ahead in life. They are also teaching them to be good citizens.

Forum List

Back