Blacks commiting more violent crime !!

OH please. These people aren't disrepecting him, they are beating up innocent people and killing them. If he can't get control of this city, his career is fucked anyway. From what he is saying, he's not even thinking of his political future, just wanting to stop the violence.

Police Continue To Investigate Fatal Old City Beating, Mayor Nutter Offers Condolences « CBS Philly

The horrific beating death of 23-year-old Kevin Kless caught the attention of Philadelphia Mayor Michael Nutter.

Nutter spoke with the grieving mother of the murdered Temple University graduate, who was beaten to death this weekend during a late night attack in Old City.

An emotional Mayor Nutter said he had “a very heartfelt” phone conversation with Kendall Kless in upstate New York, in which he expressed his condolences for the beating death of her son.

Nutter is taking a wrong approach. He is appealing to parents to control their children. It is more than obvious that the parents have no such interest. They either don't care or approve. In any case, as the above instance shows, these guys were in their 20s and not subject to parental control.

If Philadelphia is allowed, unimpeded, to fall into a state of lawless anarchy it will not be the only one.

So just sending in the National Guard will fix everything? I somehow doubt it, it may fix security for a while but how long can we have the Guard stay there?

Until the city is under control. Treat it like any other riot. Or, have law abiding people form armed vigilante groups. At some point in time they will anyway. That point is pretty close I would suspect.

Control and law & order are for crucial for any society, we have to do what it takes, but how bad does it have to get for the Guard to go in?

There is a daily incidence of violent conduct ranging from flash mobs of hundreds to small groups of three or four. Daily. That's pretty significant and calls for extra ordinary measures.

I don't know why this guy was arrested or how he could be convicted of a crime! Since the homeowner consented to the taking of the food and orange juice after the fact I don't see a burglary! If this was my case, I'd argue that even though he technically broke into the house, once he cleaned, tidied up and cooked dinner, the homeowner considered him an invitee.

I don't know why this guy was arrested or how he could be convicted of a crime! Since the homeowner consented to the taking of the food and orange juice after the fact I don't see a burglary! If this was my case, I'd argue that even though he technically broke into the house, once he cleaned, tidied up and cooked dinner, the homeowner considered him an invitee.

It is an unusual case, thats for sure.

My friend, I understand that. There is shit in every color, in every city of this country. But I can not stand to read my local papers here in Philly everyday and have to see who is committing murders rapes and crime every day. Sorry if that offends you. I can tell your a hard working person and does not like to hear this either, but the facts are the facts in these major cities on who is destroying these areas

My friend, I understand that. There is shit in every color, in every city of this country. But I can not stand to read my local papers here in Philly everyday and have to see who is committing murders rapes and crime every day. Sorry if that offends you. I can tell your a hard working person and does not like to hear this either, but the facts are the facts in these major cities on who is destroying these areas

The facts are the facts, and cities with a high percentage of black people do suffer a huge amount of crime. Much of that crime senseless. Seneseless enough for the black Mayor to make a public plea for black people to control themselves. The same thing is going on in every major black population center. The people doing this things believe they have a right to, they believe they are owed and can enjoy themselves doing whatever they please no matter how vicious and animalistic.

This is not a function of color. There is nothing endemic in American black people that normally lends itself to this kind of behavior. Tell any identifiable group that they have a right to commit these acts you will get exactly the same result.

Recently at an OWS protest in Portland a destructive crowd marched through the streets screaming "Whose streets? Our Streets?" They were destroying whatever they found, setting fires, smashing store windows, smashing up cars. This was a crowd of white kids. What makes a crowd of white kids in Portland, Oregon act the same as a crowd of black kids in Philly? Both groups believe that they have a right to do these things and believe that their rights are superior to the rights of everyone else. Both groups believe that demands that this stop, wanting the perpetrators to be punished, isn't motivated at all by the acts themselves, but something else. Racisim, capitalism, the 1%, the man keeping everyone down. They got rights.

This isn't race, it's social pathology.

The most dangerous people,give me a break,the most pussied up people in the world.That yellow streak runs all the way to the floor on youse peeps.

Forum List

Back