BLACKS' BEEF is NOT with OBAMA !!!

I've always like Star Parker, she isn't afraid to say it the way she sees it.

Neither does Rev. Wright.

Sorry dear, Rev. Wright is a pure Racist though and though.

I don't see what was so wrong with what Parker said in the article. why all the uproar.?

And putting aside the slavery thing you posted, do you think Black Families living in deplorable housing projects a lot of them SLAVES for the government handout they receive, are healthy

Last edited:

I don't see what was so wrong with what Parker said in the article. why all the uproar.?

And putting aside the slavery thing you posted, do you think Black Families living in deplorable housing projects a lot of them SLAVES for the government handout they receive, are healthy

In one breath gushing over Star's radical and racist views, in the next breath swearing an oath that Wright is racist to the bone.

CLASSIC!!!

49izadw.gif

In one breath gushing over Star's radical and racist views, in the next breath swearing an oath that Wright is racist to the bone.

CLASSIC!!!

49izadw.gif

stfu. the adults are tying to have a civil and sensible conversation.

Not as racist as Star Parker.

There is no putting aside the slavery thing. Were Jewish families better off under the Holocaust? The Jewish divorce rate is higher today, more Jews marry non-Jews and there are more Jewish single parents.

There is no putting aside the slavery thing. Were Jewish families better off under the Holocaust? The Jewish divorce rate is higher today, more Jews marry non-Jews and there are more Jewish single parents.

I don't see Parker as a racist but I do Rev. Wright. so we will have to disagree on that one.
SLAVEY was a long time ago. None of us TODAY had anything to do with it. Why are we suppose to KEEP paying for it? don't you think it's time to MOVE ON? so was the Holocaust. they were both evil things that happened.
But you didn't answer my question?

Last edited:

I don't see Parker as a racist but I do Rev. Wright. so we will have to disagree on that one.
SLAVEY was a long time ago. None of us TODAY had anything to do with it. Why are we suppose to KEEP paying for it? don't you think it's time to MOVE ON? so was the Holocaust. they were both evil things that happened.

The black family today is better off than the black family during slavery. That was why slavery was brought into the conversation.

Do you think blacks were better off under slavery than they are to day.

Star Parker is just as racist towards blacks as Rev. Wright is towards whites.

The black family today is better off than the black family during slavery. That was why slavery was brought into the conversation.

Do you think blacks were better off under slavery than they are to day.

Star Parker is just as racist towards blacks as Rev. Wright is towards whites.

I'll have to watch the video you posted. talk with you later.

they've been here 400 yrs!!and still can't get it together like there relative's in Africa.......wait a minute they are pieces of shit also!!

True.

Actually, those animal-like creatures in Sub Saharan Africa where our "VICTMIZED" negroes are from, were without a written language until recent Historical Times......and that was English & French.

These Low IQ-ed humanoid creatures with their IQ, usually well below 70, STILL have the practice of SLAVERY, and, for all intents and purposes, subsist on "pebbles & grass".

The only humanoids who MIGHT be lower than these animal-like creatures in the Sub Sahara, are those who probably still practice cannibalism in the Borneo region, and......the Australian Aborigine, who until recent Historical Time, did not have a number greater than TWO. It was: One, Two.......then MANY !!!

All this when our "VICTIMIZED" American negroes are dying early from Diabetes because they stuff themselves with greasy "Soul Food", and tool around in "Cadillac cars".

With all due respect? Do you not realize that racist posts like yours allow the far left to label all conservatives as racist? You need to cease making stupid comments about the supposed low IQ's or subhuman behavior of blacks. This isn't about skin color. This is about bad policy. Forty years of bad policy to be exact. Liberal policy that was purported to help minorities but has in fact hindered them. Just because I think those policies are misguided doesn't mean I have anything against blacks. I think that black politicians like Maxine Waters have been part of the problem. Their reliance on handouts is why their districts continue to get worse instead of better. It's quite obvious that the "Nanny State" concept doesn't work. It's something that prominent Africa Americans have been pointing out more and more over the last several decades.
Not it does allow..
Generalizations from either side are in poor form.
If you wish to criticize and individual, fine. Do NOT lump us all in with the radical views of one individual or a small group of individuals. It cuts both ways.
Politicians such as Watters do what they must to hold their office. If that means the continued support of bad policy, so be it.
Again, this is a perfect example as to why term limits are necessary.

It's called Generational Poverty and it has been around forever.

B.O.....DUH......C'YA,

Nice to hear from the LEZBO, who is a self-avowed SPARTACUS, and a "husband" ....among other things:

Regarding your LIEberrhoidal mantra "Generational Poverty" as applied to the negroes: The ASIANS had it a helluva lot worse than the "VICTIMIZED" Negroes who for the past HALF CENTURY + were inundated with BIZARRELY & PREPOSTEROUSLY ENORMOUS AFFIRMATIVE ACTION DOLES & THE CORRUPT BLACK RACIST CONGRESSIONAL CAUCUS'S MANIPULATIONS AND OUTRIGHT BLATANT HANDOUTS (as the ones controlling the Dem Party, without whom the DEM Party could not possibly exist) ..... this "Generational Poverty" BULLSHIT is demolished especially with the above, Star Parker's article........and the animal-like behaviour of the racist blacks who VASTLY & DISPROPORTIONATELY DESTROY OUR EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM, INFRASTRUCTURE, AND MAKE OUR PRISON POPULATION"S JAILS & PRISONS PRACTICALLY THE ALTERNATE RESIDENTIAL PREMISES OF THE BLACK RACE !!!

So, LEZBO........take your LIEberrhoidal "Generational Poverty" mantra and shove it where da sun don't shine.

Which Asians? And where?

Asians in America had it "harder" then the blacks?

They were rounded up and brought in chains to America?

They were bought and sold at slaver markets?

They were forced to work long hours for no pay?

They lived in dismal living conditions and were fed slop not fit for animals?

They were forced into breeding with each other to produce children that were bought and sold?

They were raped by their owners?

When did that all happen to Asians in America?

How many people of any color do you know who were:
rounded up and brought in chains to America?

bought and sold at slaver markets?

forced to work long hours for no pay?

lived in dismal living conditions and were fed slop not fit for animals?

were forced into breeding with each other to produce children that were bought and sold?

were raped by their owners?

I've never met a single one. And likewise, I have never met a slave owner.

Wait, let me guess. You are the descendant of slave owners. Yep. That's the root of your guilt complex.

What we have here, while I was off USMB because I had some business to take care of .......is a TOTAL DISREGARD OF THE TIME FRAME WHICH THE BRILLIANT BLACK POLITICAL ANALYST STAR PARKER FOCUSES ON: IT IS THE TIME FRAME IMMEDIATELY, AND AFTER SOME FIFTY - 60 YEARS AND INCLUDING THE PRESENT. BTW, THE NEGROES GOT THEIR CIVIL RIGHTS WON FOR THEM BY THE WHITES ......THE BLACKS HAD DIDDLY SQUAT IN WINNING THEIR FREEDOM !!! OF COURSE, THE BLACK RACISTS WOULD POINT OUT THE BLACK REGIMENT THAT FOUGHT ON THE UNION SIDE AS PROOF THAT IT IS THEY THAT WON THEIR FREEDOM .......DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA OF WHAT A FUCKING PIDDLING REGIMENT IN ONE OF THE UNION ARMIES IS IN TERMS OF A MEN ?!?!?

Please note, that Star Parker is not even considering the Time Period immediately after the Civil War ....and neither am I, in my comments about the present Black Racist Swine. We are considering the Time Period when the CORRUPT CONGRESSIONAL BLACK RACIST CAUCUS began controlling the DEM Party with their MONOLITHIC CORRUPT BLACK RACIST VOTE which is approx 10-13% of the TOTAL AMERICAN VOTE !!!

THE DEM PARTY COULD NOT POSSIBLY EXIST WITHOUT THIS CORRUPT MONOLITHIC BLACK RACIST VOTE ....... and BOTH the DEM PARTY & THE CORRUPT CONGRESSIONAL BLACK RACIST CAUCUS KNOW THIS ...... and as a result the CORRUPT CONGRESSIONAL BLACK RACIST CAUCUS is in Total Control of the DEM PARTY !!!

Can you think of a single Election which the DEMS won without the 10-13% of the CORRUPT MONOLITHIC BLACK RACIST VOTE ?!?!?

And, with all these ENORMOUS, MINDBOGGLING ADVANTAGES, AFFIRMATIVE ACTION HANDOUTS, BLATANTLY CORRUPT CONGRESSIONAL BLACK RACIST CAUCUS 'BEHIND THE SCENES' MANIPULATIONS ....... these animal-like, almost sub-human Black Racist creatures are STILL DESTROYING OUR EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM, OUR INFRASTRUCTURE, TURNING OUR JAILS & PRISONS, FOR ALL INTENTS & PURPOSES, AS THEIR PERMANENT PLACES OF RESIDENCE !!!

Anyways, these Black Racist Idiots on USMB, in the last posts, keep babbling about "Slavery", how the ANCESTORS of the so-called "VICTIMIZED" negroes of the last 1/2 Century, legitimately suffered being brought to America (by the customs de jour of that time......by being, incidentally, sold by their fellow "bros" in 'Africa the Beautiful').

These fucking Black Racists wallow in TOTAL DENIAL, whilst babbling about their blatant, recalcitrant firm conviction that they are, in effect, entitled to America's largesse ...... simply because they are fucking Negroes......comparing the Brilliant Star Parker to the Black Racist "GODDAMN AMERICA" Whackjob Wright and his fucking Cathedral of Hate where Sambo Obambo spent TWENTY YEARS ...... supposedly.....get this....."WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT THE FUCK WAS GOING ON !!! "

And, who is the regular Black Racist Delusional (more like INSANE) Freak, Rattle MarcATL ???

Rattle MarcATL......is the more prominent member of the the Black racist PSYCHOS. This extablished Black racist Wierdo chose the monicker of MALCOM X: Whose mother was a Looney Bird - committed to an Insane Asylum. Himself was an 8th grade drop out. A hustler, drug Dealer, gang member.....full fledged criminal by being in prison for robbery. And, oh yes.....a fucking PIMP who was in the habit of beating the shit out of his White Whores, no doubt because of his justified inferiority complex w/r/t the whites.

Anyways, this MONUMENTAL PIECE of SHIT, Malcom X, was appropriately assassinated by his fellow-animal like bros from the Most Notorious Anti-Semite and Anti -White Garbage Dump: The NATION of iSLAM.

Thus, we have Rattle MarcAtl choosing this DESPICABLE SLEAZEBAG, Malcom X, as his Avatar.

How fucking appropriate !

Forum List

Back