BLACK GHETTOES are replicated......

gautama

Rookie
Aug 2, 2009
Black Ghettoes are replicated.......by SUBSIDIZED ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION !!!

Please read the following article by the brilliant Stanford Univ Prof Thomas Sowell who accurately describes what is happening in California ( and some other States) as a result of the INUNDATION of the State with Illegal Immigration, and the SUBSIDIZATION of same.

I was particularly shocked with the observation that the layout of California's Central Valley is almost identical with that of the Caribbean slums.

The author of the article noticed that as he was in the Food Markets, he was the only one paying with cash. Practically all the rest opf the customers were using plastics issued by Welare. Yet, these were seen "driving late-model cars, have iPhones, Blackberries, etc."

The educational system there is a joke, comparable to the Black Ghettoes where, basically, the kids run wild....and attend at their leisure.

Worth a read:

Mascot Politics - Thomas Sowell - Townhall Conservative

Last edited:
Black Ghettoes are replicated.......by SUBSIDIZED ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION !!!

Please read the following article by the brilliant Stanford Univ Prof Thomas Sowell who accurately describes what is happening in California ( and some other States) as a result of the INUNDATION of the State with Illegal Immigration, and the SUBSIDIZATION of same.

I was particularly shocked with the observation that the layout of California's Central Valley is almost identical with that of the Caribbean slums.

The author of the article noticed that as he was in the Food Markets, he was the only one paying with cash. Practically all the rest opf the customers were using plastics issued by Welare. Yet, these were seen "driving late-model cars, have iPhones, Blackberries, etc."

The educational system there is a joke, comparable to the Black Ghettoes where, basically, the kids run wild....and attend at their leisure.

Worth a read:

Mascot Politics - Thomas Sowell - Townhall Conservative
Kids running wild and doing whatever at their leisure? Must remind you of yourself. No wonder you can relate.:eek:

I agree with the artificial. The bleeding heart nanny state of CA is the problem.

Part of the solution is to cut off welfare and deport the illegals.

Forum List

Back