Blacks Are The Most Racist Group In America

All blacks think about is the color of their skin. Race this and race that as you can see by the actions of the black congressional caucus. Talk about racism.

Another such case is the fact that they vote and riot as a race. You want to talk about racist???? Blacks are the kings of racism!!!

They probably do identify stronger than the average race over here as they can be told apart from WASPS at the furthest distance. Why heck, the last third party to win a state ran on the "blacks can't drink from my fountain" platform in 68.

I have been to white boy bars in Missoura. Racism is alive and well against the black man so it polarizes them.

And it gives em an excuse to sleep in every morning or worse since "the man is against me". Still it is more of a cultural thing than genetic.

So what can we do to make it better Matthew?

I'm so sick of the left throwing the race card out every time they have an untenable position, or if there is a legitimate issue regarding a person of color in their camp. Imagine if 97% of whites voted for a white candidate, and tried to pass the reasoning off as the person who best fit their political needs - what bullshit Aristotle. Only whites have prejudice motives; never blacks right. Most blacks voted for Obama because of his skin color - period. Many through a since of pride which I can understand - though it should not factor into a political equation.
Obama himself is nothing but a racist - you can't sit in a black theology church for decades if your not!
Furthermore - most blacks have an ( I'm a victum ) mentality - they think the white man specifically owes them something, and if they vote for a non white there will be some retribution realized. The democrats have done so much to suppress the blacks with their entitlement crap - but their forementioned mentallity makes it inscrutable to them.
Wake up black America - you are being made dependant on the government which is the opposite of freedom, and no one owes you shit!

So blacks are racist because they vote for Obama and whites are just fine because they vote for Romney? The only ones I see whining "I'm a victim" are the people complaining about who other people vote for. Ever thought maybe people just didn't like Romney that much, yet you just blame blacks for everything. You whine about blacks playing the race card when your the ones shouting "racist!" on people you don't agree with.

All blacks think about is the color of their skin. Race this and race that as you can see by the actions of the black congressional caucus. Talk about racism.

Another such case is the fact that they vote and riot as a race. You want to talk about racist???? Blacks are the kings of racism!!!

Your the guy who screams "racist" the most around here and "blacks are the kings of racism"? All I see are a bunch babies blaming Obama's winning on racism.:rolleyes:

Your the guy who screams "racist" the most around here and "blacks are the kings of racism"? All I see are a bunch babies blaming Obama's winning on racism.:rolleyes:

if it was the other way around you would scream racism.

Wait, you did anyway

Last edited:
You are an embarrassment to that flag you fly.

I'm so sick of the left throwing the race card out every time they have an untenable position, or if there is a legitimate issue regarding a person of color in their camp. Imagine if 97% of whites voted for a white candidate, and tried to pass the reasoning off as the person who best fit their political needs - what bullshit Aristotle. Only whites have prejudice motives; never blacks right. Most blacks voted for Obama because of his skin color - period. Many through a since of pride which I can understand - though it should not factor into a political equation.
Obama himself is nothing but a racist - you can't sit in a black theology church for decades if your not!
Furthermore - most blacks have an ( I'm a victum ) mentality - they think the white man specifically owes them something, and if they vote for a non white there will be some retribution realized. The democrats have done so much to suppress the blacks with their entitlement crap - but their forementioned mentallity makes it inscrutable to them.
Wake up black America - you are being made dependant on the government which is the opposite of freedom, and no one owes you shit!

So blacks are racist because they vote for Obama and whites are just fine because they vote for Romney? The only ones I see whining "I'm a victim" are the people complaining about who other people vote for. Ever thought maybe people just didn't like Romney that much, yet you just blame blacks for everything. You whine about blacks playing the race card when your the ones shouting "racist!" on people you don't agree with.
If 70% of whites voted for Romney it would of been the biggest landslide in history - dumbass.

if it was rthe other way around you would scream racism.

Wait, you did anyway

I've seen it from both sides(blacks and whites) and no matter what, its the same "its their fault". I've never called anyone racist, just stupid.

97% of blacks voted for Obama! If that was reversed, we would never here the end of it -like slavery. It proves that blacks are indeed the most racist group in America, and therefore the dumbest !

about 90% of blacks vote democratic in any random presidential election.

would you mind not using that avatar while you spew racist nonsense?

thanks.

You are an embarrassment to that flag you fly.

If 70% of whites voted for Romney it would of been the biggest landslide in history - dumbass.

Instead of pretending you know what would happen(when you clearly don't), try returning to reality and stop acting like we've never had a white president. Blaming it all on blacks and racism will just make you another whiny hypocrite.:eusa_boohoo:

97% of blacks voted for Obama! If that was reversed, we would never here the end of it -like slavery. It proves that blacks are indeed the most racist group in America, and therefore the dumbest !

Wait, so I as a citizen do not have a right to vote for a candidate that best reflects my values? That is like calling a person a bigot because he doesn't vote for a candidate because they don't share the same religion. This is hardly racism. Every American citizen has the right to vote for any candidate based on their own ideals and cultural values. If African-Americans voted for Obama because he is black, so what. They voted for a candidate that shares their values both political and cultural. Besides African-Americans vote democrat so it doesn't matter who the candidate is. African-Americans came out and voted for Bill Clinton both in his first election and re-election.

How many whites voted against Obama cause he is black? Wait don't answer that I know the answer.

This is pretty fucking dumb.

Your comment is an example at the lack of intelligence that ongoing on this forum. When in doubt if you can't state a rebuttal, throw insults. Good job in confirming what I think about these threads.

Wait, so I as a citizen do not have a right to vote for a candidate that best reflects my values? That is like calling a person a bigot because he doesn't vote for a candidate because they don't share the same religion. This is hardly racism. Every American citizen has the right to vote for any candidate based on their own ideals and cultural values. If African-Americans voted for Obama because he is black, so what. They voted for a candidate that shares their values both political and cultural. Besides African-Americans vote democrat so it doesn't matter who the candidate is. African-Americans came out and voted for Bill Clinton both in his first election and re-election.

How many whites voted against Obama cause he is black? Wait don't answer that I know the answer.

What values does Obama have that the majority of blacks share that no other white candidate has?

Same sex marriage?

How many blacks voted for Hillary over Obama? 2 percent?

Face the facts. Blacks overwhelming support Obama becasue he's black.

Until you idiots stop denying the obvious, racism will always be an issue.

Alas you side step with some river dancing. So much hypocrisy its comical.

By the way I said people whether white or black, vote for a candidate based on a plethora of reasons and I believe I mentioned culture as one of those reasons. I find it funny that you overlook the whites who were outspoken prior to Obama's first term election where many whites were recorded in saying and I quote: "I don't want a black president"

Oh wait here is a video of the common intelligence of the average Obama opposition:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVEkLYIs7Wc&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVEkLYIs7Wc&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Last edited:
You dip shits - 97%. Fuck you Jillian - I'll use whatever avatar I want. You liberals want to tell everyone what to do. I'm a racist because I point out that blacks are the most racist group in America, and give you proof - you hack bitch!

You dip shits - 97%. Fuck you Jillian - I'll use whatever avatar I want. You liberals want to tell everyone what to do. I'm a racist because I point out that blacks are the most racist group in America, and give you proof - you hack bitch!

What proof? You just said a lot of blacks voted for Obama because hes black just by guessing. Yes many voted for Obama but unless you can read minds, you don't know why. Your basically saying any black that votes for Obama is racist, entirely out of your opinion. Your just another one of those idiots that think they know how others think just like Matthew.

Last edited:

Was it 93 or 97 or whatever. Point is more than 80% of blacks vote Democrat even when its white as white Al Gore or John Kerry running.

Right or wrong it seems more political than racial.

Do you agree?
Or was it that they voted for white democrats at the time, because at the time the black option didn't exist, I mean in as far as a Presidential canidate went ? Then when the black president skin color option came along, well there you have it they jumped all over that situation....Does this make sense in response to your opinion of blacks voting for the white democrat as well, but if that was the only option available, then how can we compare the unique situation to what happened against anything else actually ?

What values does Obama have that the majority of blacks share that no other white candidate has?

Same sex marriage?

Says the guy with a confederate flag as his avatar. That's the most blatant racist symbol ever.

Same sex marriage?

Says the guy with a confederate flag as his avatar. That's the most blatant racist symbol ever.

wanna tissue?

Same sex marriage?

Alas you side step with some river dancing. So much hypocrisy its comical.

By the way I said people whether white or black, vote for a candidate based on a plethora of reasons and I believe I mentioned culture as one of those reasons. I find it funny that you overlook the whites who were outspoken prior to Obama's first term election where many whites were recorded in saying and I quote: "I don't want a black president"

Oh wait here is a video of the common intelligence of the average Obama opposition:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVEkLYIs7Wc&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Drunk woman hates Obama - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc1zGRUPztc]The Black Hole - Commissioner John Wiley Price - YouTube[/ame]

notice the applause in the background, twice !

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back