Blacks And Liberals Outraged At Rush Limbaugh After Saying A Black Man Can't Be The Next James Bond

The title is hilarious. Rush is the one who is pissed. He's upset about the Black JB.

Everyone can relax they cast this black guy

Tropic-Thunder-tropic-thunder-4501484-720-480.jpg

I'm black, and I don't really want to see 007 played by a black guy. I do think that Idris Elba would make a really cool 00 agent though.

Yeah.,..Because the statement is false.
But it is commonly used as spew from you libs because it allows you a comfort zone. And it gives you perceived ammunition as in use of the race card...
I'd like to say it is false, but what I have seen tolerated in the conservative community shows otherwise

There is a compulsion among conservatives to keep blacks in their place. Destroy any figure that blacks idolize.....
Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela, Obama

Watch the Kwanzaa hatred tomorrow

The idea that blacks may want to have a black Jesus or black Santa is repulsive to these conservatives

Even something as harmless as a black James Bond brings outrage

Yes, I think it is based on racism
Kwanzaa and all these other black exclusive stuff( black Miss America, black history month, historically black colleges) is ironic in that blacks have been fighting segregation for 10 decades, yet there is nothing more self segregating than these things.
There are of course racist conservatives as there are racist liberals.
In my opinion self hating whites who's entire political focus is the politics of identity, are every bit if not more racist than the guy who runs around spewing the N word to anyone who will listen.
Wow......
I do believe you are talking out of your ass.
And.....Nobody cares what you think....
Proving my point about conservatives

They are outraged at anything that will bring pride within the black community. Blacks have allocated roles in our society and media. Any attempt to elevate that role brings derision from conservatives

Kwanzaa? How dare they have a holiday built around black pride and values?
Martin Luther King Holiday? How dare they have a holiday for that womanizing communist?
Black Santa? Black Jesus? Everyone knows the imaginary Santa is white and Jesus was a blue eyed blonde

Bond? How dare they portray an international spy as a black man?
Prove what point?
Pride? You think self segregation is about pride? Sheesh.....That is summarily dismissed as ridiculous.
One issue I can submit to is the possibility that Christ being born in the Middle East may indeed have had Arabic features. Olive skin, Dark hair, etc..
Santa Claus? Umm,.....Fictional character invented by Caucasians of European descent. Properly, the character is white....Is that REALLY bringing harm to black people?
Look, if some black people are so racist, so worried,so hateful of whites that their kids will be exposed to anything "white devil", let them have their black santa claus. I don't give a shit. But on the other hand do not demand I must accept THEIR version while mine becomes invalid because of political correctness.
The King holiday was basically rammed down the throats by the politically correct and unionized public employees who thought 14 paid holidays just weren't enough.
Oh, one issue....While the King holiday may be a federal holiday( one which we taxpayers once again have to pay federal employees to NOT work) it is an option to each of the 50 state government as to whether or not it is a holiday at all, if it is is a holiday, whether or not it is a PAID holiday....In most states MLK day is an optional or floating holiday. Or not a holiday at all.
In the private sector, few employers allow MLK day as a day off of any kind. In most places I've worked, if a black employee wanted the day off, they could take off but to be paid they had to use a PTO day.
Anyway, all of this nonsense leads to one glaring issue. The race card.
Unless you are a black person, don't give me shit about black pride and values as though you know something. Because you don't know shit.
The country is pretty sick of the race card. It's run it's course. And it is perhaps the single most destructive force in our nation today

Once again, you demonstrate the racist rage of conservatives toward anything that could encourage black pride

A national holiday dedicated to a black American Patriot? It must be minimized and attacked at all costs

Kwanzaa? How dare blacks build a holiday of their own

Black Santa, black Jesus, Black James Bond? Even though they are imaginary, how dare blacks imagine them as anything but white?

Conservative outrage led by racist Rush Limbaugh must prevent blacks from having anything to be proud of

After all.......they have plenty of white heroes to idolize

Rush isn't racist you idiot. His best friends are black, he helped that black store owner get millions for her to re-open after black thugs burnt her down. Rush has done more good for blacks then most libs.

Forum List

Back