Ted Nugents To Blacks: "Don't Claim 'Black Lives Matter' When You Ignore The Millions You Abort"

He is only upset because it shrinks his dating pool.

• Banned
Ted is married.

And once said he can't get it up unless he kills something first.

Or unless his victim is underage.

No wonder sicko RWs love this poopy pants jerk.

I'm pretty sure Ted would like to add a coon hunting segment to his TV show.
That would be great show. After hunting the coons down using dogs, he could find a nice oak tree and put a rope around their necks and string em up like wind chimes.

Last edited:
I am a strong supporter of the 2nd Amendment and hunting but this man is an embarrassing spokesman for both. How this man became a hero in certain circles is beyond me.

He once got himself made guardian of an underage girl so he could fuck her. He's a poacher. He has illegitimate kids. He bragged about sitting in his own shit so dodge the draft.

Quite the RW hero, all right.

Ted is married.

That would be great show. After hunting the coons down using dogs, he could find a nice oak tree and put a rope around their necks and string em up like wind chimes.

Pardon me sir, but your sheets are showing.

Ted is married.

Pardon me sir, but your sheets are showing.

Apparently, inciting murder is within the accepted behavior of kkk slime AND this board.

So Nugent is claiming that cops should be able to shoot blacks because blacks get abortions

More twisted conservative logic

When you make awful threads like this one, you are disrespecting Christianity.

I'm not even Christian and this site is really upsetting to read, today.

For shame.

Black lives only matter to blacks and white liberals when a white person is responsible for killing a black. They need to be constantly called out for thier shameless race baiting. More and more people are getting fed up with the bullshit and I see change coming.

Look at almost every response to the OP.

When a good point is made by someone, they ignore the point made completely.

Their tactic when they are faced with uncomfortable badthink is to DISQUALIFY, DISQUALIFY, DISQUALIFY.

Disqualify the person who said the uncomfortable badthink, so that people can pretend to themselves that nothing a disqualified person says is ever, ever true.

This is how progressives successfully brainwash themselves. It's similar to scientologist practices that preserve their in-group solidarity.

Also, nearly every response to the OP is an ad hominem fallacy. You'd think enlightened progressives would know that.

I don't care if Charles Manson said what Nugent said. Evaluate the statement, not the messenger. Didn't any of you ever take logic 101?

Also, nearly every response to the OP is an ad hominem fallacy. You'd think enlightened progressives would know that.

I don't care if Charles Manson said what Nugent said. Evaluate the statement, not the messenger. Didn't any of you ever take logic 101?

Did you read what he said? As usual, he deserves being spit on.

Respect is earned and I don't respect a poacher, child rapist, father to bastard kids, draft dodging racist.

He's hypocritical slime.

When you make awful threads like this one, you are disrespecting Christianity.

I'm not even Christian and this site is really upsetting to read, today.

For shame.
You people having let liberal political correctness, perpetuated by the Jewish news and entertainment media, condition and dominate you into sensitive drones.

Look at almost every response to the OP.

When a good point is made by someone, they ignore the point made completely.

Their tactic when they are faced with uncomfortable badthink is to DISQUALIFY, DISQUALIFY, DISQUALIFY.

Disqualify the person who said the uncomfortable badthink, so that people can pretend to themselves that nothing a disqualified person says is ever, ever true.

This is how progressives successfully brainwash themselves. It's similar to scientologist practices that preserve their in-group solidarity.

It's not a good point...it is offensive to try to justify the killing of blacks because abortion is legal in this country

Forum List

Back