Blacks And Liberals Outraged At Rush Limbaugh After Saying A Black Man Can't Be The Next James Bond

Lol, Bond be doing a drive by. Robbing a store before he gets shot. Start the movie with him and his probation officer. That would be a liberal Bond. He would have to be a conservative Bond to make it work.

Is there anything a black is not outraged about....?
The biggest outrage the Tree Dwellers feel every day of their lives is the fact they were not born White. THAT my friends is at the very core of their hatred.............of themselves. There is no remedy and on some primitive level even the dumbest of them understand this. They perceive this fact as some sort of cosmic injustice and they spend their sad non-productive violent lives lashing out.
Go find one negro on the planet who when asked if they would rather be White would say "no". Now name me one White person on the planet when asked the question would you rather be Black would say "yes".
How many White men marry negro women? How many negro women want to marry a White man?

• Banned
My 11 year old daughter was telling me today that they are putting out a black "ANNIE" movie!!!

Please somebody tell me this is some kind of a joke??!!!:2up:
Nope. It's true and the movie is getting horrible reviews.

220px-Annie2014Poster.jpg

Gotta hand it to Rush. He sure knows how to keep himself in the news. The more the left hates him, the more they do to keep him relevant.

Lol.

Mark

My 11 year old daughter was telling me today that they are putting out a black "ANNIE" movie!!!

I know, how dare people trampled on your white privilege over a fictional character and try to make it more appealing to the kids today which the majority are non-white.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

Next they'll be making a new ITS A WONDERFUL LIFE and Mr Potter will be Al Sharpton!!

when aren't they upset should be the question

petty and shallow as usual

Hey, its only Lushbo.

He's always hysterical about something because he knows the gullible racist RWs will meekly do and believe what he tells them to.

Carry on, dupes.

Hell, I am outraged with what the liberals demand that I accept.
-I don't accept transsexuals. I think they should be placed in a padded room.
-I don't really like gays. What a worthless, sorry life of sadness. Feel sorry for them. Accept that some people are, but feel sorry for them.
-Don't think woman should get a break in the requirments to join the army, navy, police force or firefighters. Seriously, a man has to work far harder just to be fucked over by someone that does less?
-Tired of liberals defending black violence and bullshit.

Yeah,,,I am pretty fucking outraged!

Why don't writers create thier own politically correct characters.

They did....Uncle Remus and Aunt Jemimah. Uncle Remus has been banned from theaters and even home video. And I see less and less of Aunt Jemimah pancake mix. Song of the south was my favorite childhood movie.
Uncle_Remus_Disney_screenshot.png
If I were a racist I believe I would have hated Uncle Remus...not the reverse.

I know, how dare people trampled on your white privilege over a fictional character and try to make it more appealing to the kids today which the majority are non-white.
Can you explain the bomb? The movie is an utter and complete failure. How is that appealing to the non white majority?

James Bond like King Arthur or Robin Hood came from the mind if a creative individual and is not subject to racial reinterpretation. It's a different story of someone else. It just won't be James Bond. Would a white Alex Cross still be Alex Cross? No.

If what it takes to be KKK is to think that the Scottish James Bond is a white guy than the ranks of the KKK has grown by several million.

It just won't be James Bond. Would a white Alex Cross still be Alex Cross? No.

The only white guy I could take replacing Sean Connery playing James Bond was Roger Moore and that took years to get used to.

So who are they going to use in the new black version...Mike Tyson?

Forum List

Back