Blacks and Hispanics Should Form New Party and Run Harris-Castro Ticket

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
With Democrats refusing to support black and Hispanic presidential candidates this year, they should break away and form their own political party. They can run a Kamala Harris-Julian Castro ticket.

With Democrats refusing to support black and Hispanic presidential candidates this year, they should break away and form their own political party. They can run a Kamala Harris-Julian Castro ticket.
Don't worry. It's coming.

This is from the 2008 campaign. And look at you. It only took four years of a non-black president and you are demanding a new party.

our_democratic_future.jpg

(btw, there will never be a black/brown party as much as your hatred of white people might make you thirst for one. Unlike white people, brown people despise black people in general.)

Good luck with that.
You have a problem with blacks and Hispanics who want to be represented?

Do you have a problem with reality? Because your bullshit isn't going to happen.

White folks won't / can't stay fucking retarded for too much longer...even the dumbest lowlife motherfucker will eventually get sick of hearing others cheer each time a Caucasian loses a job or opportunity to a barely legal foreigner.

Good luck with that.
You have a problem with blacks and Hispanics who want to be represented?

Do you have a problem with reality? Because your bullshit isn't going to happen.

White folks won't / can't stay fucking retarded for too much longer...even the dumbest lowlife motherfucker will eventually get sick of hearing others cheer each time a Caucasian loses a job or opportunity to a barely legal foreigner.

That's neat.

Now what does any of that have to do with what I wrote?

A political party based on racial profiling and bigotry? We have that in the democrat party today.
You'd think Americans would be offended by the bigots and racists in the Democrat party.

What I find amazing is that you don't realize that Blacks will rarely vote for Hispanics and Hispanics rarely vote for Blacks because they are both usually scrounging for the same crumbs provided by Dems.

What I find amazing is that you don't realize that Blacks will rarely vote for Hispanics and Hispanics rarely vote for Blacks because they are both usually scrounging for the same crumbs provided by Dems.
But surprisingly Jews and Asian Americans will vote for black and Hispanic candidates just because they have a D by their name.

But surprisingly Jews and Asian Americans will vote for black and Hispanic candidates just because they have a D by their name.

They will do that in a general election, but not in a primary. If they ran third party, neither would have a D by their name. The pairing is unworkable.

You'd think Americans would be offended by the bigots and racists in the Democrat party.

A political party based on racial profiling and bigotry? We have that in the democrat party today.

Who suppresses the black vote? That would be (R)
Who has fewer black members in the Senate? (R) only 1
Who has fewer black members in the House? (R) by far. 2 to 55.
Which party has a White Nationalist on Staff? (R) Stephen Miller

And somehow you RWI want to claim that the current present day (D) party is the party of racists and bigots.
I want to say, "You can't make this shit up."

But you right wing idiots continue to try.

Forum List

Back