Black Women Should Date White Men

It's all pink in the ending scenario.........................I've seen Asian chicks that were hot as hell..............blacks that were hot as hell.............and so on.....................

It doesn't matter...........until some asshole says it does..................

And that asshole is the problem.

Drifting's problem might very well be that he prefers asshole.

Black society is so fucked up. Maybe black women need to start dating white men until black guys clean up their act. And remember ladies no one will want you if you have a baby already. Why are black women so loyal? Very few black women date whites. I've dated a few but I know they are exceptions.

Why do black women look down on other blacks for dating outside the race. Can you blame the ones that do? If I were a girl I'd never date a black guy or Arab.

The majority of people date/marry within their own socio-economic peer group first and their own ethnicity second.

What a person is exposed to socially has more impact on their life choices than what popular opinion (even if it is bigoted, dictates).
I know there are thousands of black women in Detroit who have never even ever talked to a white person until they were adults then met and talked to a white person for the first time ever. And visa versa. I moved from Detroit to an all white neighborhood and many of them had never met or talked to a black person.

I'm confident if black women were given the opportunity there would be much more jungle fever and mixing of our two breeds. Then we will blend with the asians and one day all look like tiger woods and Halle berry. Lol

Again, it is all about what one is exposed to. If cicumstanc
I don't find Black wimmen attractive in general especially the fat ones, but all you have to do to break that "stony faced, ghetto attitude" is to just smile, say hello and give them a simple complement or just make small talk.

They'll be all over you!
I went to a WWE event in Detroit Comcast suite lot of black people work for Comcast. We walk in and I immediately get everyone talking. Black people instinctively dont trust whites theirfore dont like us. Until they get to know us. But how many of us are being fake? I think they can tell I'm sincere.

Anyways this fine looking sista was feeling me but then her two black kids cock blocked me. Lol that's OK though because I'll never be Jim carrey in me myself and Irene.

I have to disagree regarding "instinctive mistrust". If a level of mistrust exists in people it is generally because of a past experience, not instinct.

I have interacted with people from all walks of life and some have proven to be trustworthy and some, the exact opposite. Whether they were poor or wealthy, did not seem to shape their moral value. I've known wealthy people, of all races who would sell out their own Mother if there was something in it for them, conversely, I have known people who were piss poor, and if all they had was a nickel, they would share with you. Like you were saying, the "fakers" are easy to spot, if one knows how to spot them.
If someone has never met a black but their racist uncles or friends have filled their heads with shit they are going to instinctively think negatively.

Did you see those black girls in MCD fighting? Do you think any of them have white boyfriends?

Black society is so fucked up. Maybe black women need to start dating white men until black guys clean up their act. And remember ladies no one will want you if you have a baby already. Why are black women so loyal? Very few black women date whites. I've dated a few but I know they are exceptions.

Why do black women look down on other blacks for dating outside the race. Can you blame the ones that do? If I were a girl I'd never date a black guy or Arab.

The majority of people date/marry within their own socio-economic peer group first and their own ethnicity second.

What a person is exposed to socially has more impact on their life choices than what popular opinion (even if it is bigoted, dictates).
I know there are thousands of black women in Detroit who have never even ever talked to a white person until they were adults then met and talked to a white person for the first time ever. And visa versa. I moved from Detroit to an all white neighborhood and many of them had never met or talked to a black person.

I'm confident if black women were given the opportunity there would be much more jungle fever and mixing of our two breeds. Then we will blend with the asians and one day all look like tiger woods and Halle berry. Lol

Again, it is all about what one is exposed to. If cicumstanc
I don't find Black wimmen attractive in general especially the fat ones, but all you have to do to break that "stony faced, ghetto attitude" is to just smile, say hello and give them a simple complement or just make small talk.

They'll be all over you!
I went to a WWE event in Detroit Comcast suite lot of black people work for Comcast. We walk in and I immediately get everyone talking. Black people instinctively dont trust whites theirfore dont like us. Until they get to know us. But how many of us are being fake? I think they can tell I'm sincere.

Anyways this fine looking sista was feeling me but then her two black kids cock blocked me. Lol that's OK though because I'll never be Jim carrey in me myself and Irene.

I have to disagree regarding "instinctive mistrust". If a level of mistrust exists in people it is generally because of a past experience, not instinct.

I have interacted with people from all walks of life and some have proven to be trustworthy and some, the exact opposite. Whether they were poor or wealthy, did not seem to shape their moral value. I've known wealthy people, of all races who would sell out their own Mother if there was something in it for them, conversely, I have known people who were piss poor, and if all they had was a nickel, they would share with you. Like you were saying, the "fakers" are easy to spot, if one knows how to spot them.
If someone has never met a black but their racist uncles or friends have filled their heads with shit they are going to instinctively think negatively.

Did you see those black girls in MCD fighting? Do you think any of them have white boyfriends?

Not trying to be overly technical, but as a former psychology major, I am frequently fascinated by the differences in what is described as "innate" behavior as a reaction to a pattern of stimuli, versus one choosing to be conditioned by others.

There are many examples of noteworthy people who have been "conditioned" to think a certain way but had the presence of mind to change their typical reactive behavior. I think what differentiates humans is that they (for the most part) can rationalize, unless they are sociopathic.

Only then,will they find every reason to justify their actions or behavior without accepting any responsibility.

As far as what the race is of those girls boyfriends fighting at MD's, I have seen all races of people behaving poorly in public, whether it was fighting, using loud foul language or being intoxicated publically.......especially kids.

I personally feel there should be more interracial marriages. Might just cool things down in general.

What would really cool things down would be to allow nature to take its course. Forced integration is one of America's biggest problems. If we allowed nature to take its course you would see the various races segregate from the others without force, coercion, malice, ulterior motive, hatred, etc. Just as wolves hang out with wolves; lions hang out with lions; and tuna school together with tuna; we'd see a natural movement by which each race would seek out its own. As a result, we'd witness a major reduction in racial tensions and race-based crime.
We are all the same race, you moron.

You're dumber than your avatar looks. Have you ever participated in a U.S. Census? If we're "all the same race" then why does the government ask "which race" you are?

Because idiots like you are obsessed with division. you're even stupid enough to think the notion of race makes us different species.

Thanks for finally using your single brain cell. You're still wrong but you get a gold star for effort.

We always talk about poor women from 3rd world countries who'd love to find a good white man and come to america. How come poor black women in the hood dont just find a white guy who can take them out of the ghetto?

I personally feel there should be more interracial marriages. Might just cool things down in general.

What would really cool things down would be to allow nature to take its course. Forced integration is one of America's biggest problems. If we allowed nature to take its course you would see the various races segregate from the others without force, coercion, malice, ulterior motive, hatred, etc. Just as wolves hang out with wolves; lions hang out with lions; and tuna school together with tuna; we'd see a natural movement by which each race would seek out its own. As a result, we'd witness a major reduction in racial tensions and race-based crime.

You're dumber than your avatar looks. Have you ever participated in a U.S. Census? If we're "all the same race" then why does the government ask "which race" you are?

Because idiots like you are obsessed with division. you're even stupid enough to think the notion of race makes us different species.

Are you aware that not all felines are of the same "species?" Are you aware that not all equine are of the same "species?" Are you aware that there are several different "species" of bear? By the same token, there are different species of humankind: Oriental, Negroid, Caucasian, and others.

Many will say that what separates ones species within a genus from another is the inability of two different species to interbreed. But that's not entirely true. Tigers and lions are of a different species but there are documented instances "Ligers" being born alive. "Zorses" are the result of horses being bread with Zebras. A mule is the mixture of a donkey and a horse. So ... different species within a genus can and have given birth to mixed species.

It's cultural. Black women have held up the poorer communities almost single handily. A lot of it is nonsense anyways.

All you have to do is show a touch of interest and in my experience, the nasty attitude will evaporate. They are more subtle about it too. But believe me, they will jump all over it and a lot of the college educated black women will play not interested around black guys, once they are gone they will move fast. Once the ice is broken black women don't give fuck anymore what others think, if she likes you.

Black women with kids is a no contest if you show interest. Some will just keep it down low. also, suburban black women won't hesititate if they like you.

Are you aware that not all felines are of the same "species?" Are you aware that not all equine are of the same "species?" Are you aware that there are several different "species" of bear? By the same token, there are different species of humankind: Oriental, Negroid, Caucasian, and others....

Your cowardice has pushed your ignorance to laughable levels. You are truly brainless and weak.

Are you aware that not all felines are of the same "species?" Are you aware that not all equine are of the same "species?" Are you aware that there are several different "species" of bear? By the same token, there are different species of humankind: Oriental, Negroid, Caucasian, and others....

Your cowardice has pushed your ignorance to laughable levels. You are truly brainless and weak.

I win ... you lose. Have a wonderful day.

Lots of Black women date white men. The ones you see as loyal are that way for a reason. They know whats going on and the racism Black men experience. Unfortunately for you the vast majority of Black women see Black men as the most desirable like a lot of women from other races.

We always talk about poor women from 3rd world countries who'd love to find a good white man and come to america. How come poor black women in the hood dont just find a white guy who can take them out of the ghetto?

They can and do accomplish that by themselves or with a Black man. They are already here in the US so why would they need to prostitute themselves to a white guy? The ghetto is not like say Korea where the girls marry a white GI and take advantage of the situation to move themselves and later their familes over to the US. Thats actually a very sad thing that happens to a lot of white guys in the military.

Last edited:

I win ... you lose. .

Reality says otherwise.

Do you really need the ignorant name calling?

Who wants to date a big ass, big mouth bomqueesha?

ok bigot....

Forum List

Back