Black Women Should Date White Men

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Black society is so fucked up. Maybe black women need to start dating white men until black guys clean up their act. And remember ladies no one will want you if you have a baby already. Why are black women so loyal? Very few black women date whites. I've dated a few but I know they are exceptions.

Why do black women look down on other blacks for dating outside the race. Can you blame the ones that do? If I were a girl I'd never date a black guy or Arab.

Black society is so fucked up. Maybe black women need to start dating white men until black guys clean up their act. And remember ladies no one will want you if you have a baby already. Why are black women so loyal? Very few black women date whites. I've dated a few but I know they are exceptions.

Why do black women look down on other blacks for dating outside the race. Can you blame the ones that do? If I were a girl I'd never date a black guy or Arab.

I'd date Ali Nejad on HLN. :) Iranian-American him.

I personally feel there should be more interracial marriages. Might just cool things down in general.

What would really cool things down would be to allow nature to take its course. Forced integration is one of America's biggest problems. If we allowed nature to take its course you would see the various races segregate from the others without force, coercion, malice, ulterior motive, hatred, etc. Just as wolves hang out with wolves; lions hang out with lions; and tuna school together with tuna; we'd see a natural movement by which each race would seek out its own. As a result, we'd witness a major reduction in racial tensions and race-based crime.

I don't find Black wimmen attractive in general especially the fat ones, but all you have to do to break that "stony faced, ghetto attitude" is to just smile, say hello and give them a simple complement or just make small talk.

They'll be all over you!

The majority of people date/marry within their own socio-economic peer group first and their own ethnicity second. I have seen first hand, If a person is shallow or ignorant enough to choose who they engage in a reationship with based solely on race, they typically end up in a situation that is a disaster.

What a person is exposed to socially has more impact on their life choices than what popular opinion (even if it is bigoted) dictates.

The majority of people date/marry within their own socio-economic peer group first and their own ethnicity second.

What a person is exposed to socially has more impact on their life choices than what popular opinion (even if it is bigoted, dictates).
I know there are thousands of black women in Detroit who have never even ever talked to a white person until they were adults then met and talked to a white person for the first time ever. And visa versa. I moved from Detroit to an all white neighborhood and many of them had never met or talked to a black person.

I'm confident if black women were given the opportunity there would be much more jungle fever and mixing of our two breeds. Then we will blend with the asians and one day all look like tiger woods and Halle berry. Lol

I'd date Ali Nejad on HLN. :) Iranian-American him.
Yea but will she date a cracker? Lol

I personally feel there should be more interracial marriages. Might just cool things down in general.

What would really cool things down would be to allow nature to take its course. Forced integration is one of America's biggest problems. If we allowed nature to take its course you would see the various races segregate from the others without force, coercion, malice, ulterior motive, hatred, etc. Just as wolves hang out with wolves; lions hang out with lions; and tuna school together with tuna; we'd see a natural movement by which each race would seek out its own. As a result, we'd witness a major reduction in racial tensions and race-based crime.
We are all the same race, you moron.

I don't find Black wimmen attractive in general especially the fat ones, but all you have to do to break that "stony faced, ghetto attitude" is to just smile, say hello and give them a simple complement or just make small talk.

They'll be all over you!
I went to a WWE event in Detroit Comcast suite lot of black people work for Comcast. We walk in and I immediately get everyone talking. Black people instinctively dont trust whites theirfore dont like us. Until they get to know us. But how many of us are being fake? I think they can tell I'm sincere.

Anyways this fine looking sista was feeling me but then her two black kids cock blocked me. Lol that's OK though because I'll never be Jim carrey in me myself and Irene.

You're dumber than your avatar looks. Have you ever participated in a U.S. Census? If we're "all the same race" then why does the government ask "which race" you are? I don't mean to overload your brain cell so I'll give you a little time to answer.

And please don't include yourself with my race. That would be embarrassing.

What does it matter? People are people the lucky ones have met their match

You're dumber than your avatar looks. Have you ever participated in a U.S. Census? If we're "all the same race" then why does the government ask "which race" you are? I don't mean to overload your brain cell so I'll give you a little time to answer.

The reason why the government wants to know the numbers is so they can anticipate how many free phones they will have to have on hand for distribution.

The majority of people date/marry within their own socio-economic peer group first and their own ethnicity second.

What a person is exposed to socially has more impact on their life choices than what popular opinion (even if it is bigoted, dictates).
I know there are thousands of black women in Detroit who have never even ever talked to a white person until they were adults then met and talked to a white person for the first time ever. And visa versa. I moved from Detroit to an all white neighborhood and many of them had never met or talked to a black person.

I'm confident if black women were given the opportunity there would be much more jungle fever and mixing of our two breeds. Then we will blend with the asians and one day all look like tiger woods and Halle berry. Lol

Again, it is all about what one is exposed to. If cicumstanc

They'll be all over you!
I went to a WWE event in Detroit Comcast suite lot of black people work for Comcast. We walk in and I immediately get everyone talking. Black people instinctively dont trust whites theirfore dont like us. Until they get to know us. But how many of us are being fake? I think they can tell I'm sincere.

Anyways this fine looking sista was feeling me but then her two black kids cock blocked me. Lol that's OK though because I'll never be Jim carrey in me myself and Irene.

I have to disagree regarding "instinctive mistrust". If a level of mistrust exists in people it is generally because of a past experience, not instinct.

I have interacted with people from all walks of life and some have proven to be trustworthy and some, the exact opposite. Whether they were poor or wealthy, did not seem to shape their moral value. I've known wealthy people, of all races who would sell out their own Mother if there was something in it for them, conversely, I have known people who were piss poor, and if all they had was a nickel, they would share with you. Like you were saying, the "fakers" are easy to spot, if one knows how to spot them.

The reason why the government wants to know the numbers is so they can anticipate how many free phones they will have to have on hand for distribution.

I'm still waiting for my free phone but I have a feeling I'll be waiting for a lifetime.

You're dumber than your avatar looks. Have you ever participated in a U.S. Census? If we're "all the same race" then why does the government ask "which race" you are?

Because idiots like you are obsessed with division. you're even stupid enough to think the notion of race makes us different species.

I'll say one thing about it, they'd get a less violent man. Now the white man might be in quite a bit of danger as black males hate it.
Unless they got a white supremacist.

It's all pink in the ending scenario.........................I've seen Asian chicks that were hot as hell..............blacks that were hot as hell.............and so on.....................

It doesn't matter...........until some asshole says it does..................

And that asshole is the problem.

Forum List

Back