Black Women Should Date White Men

Are you aware that not all felines are of the same "species?" Are you aware that not all equine are of the same "species?" Are you aware that there are several different "species" of bear? By the same token, there are different species of humankind: Oriental, Negroid, Caucasian, and others....

Your cowardice has pushed your ignorance to laughable levels. You are truly brainless and weak.

I win ... you lose. Have a wonderful day.
He is a dick isnt he?

We always talk about poor women from 3rd world countries who'd love to find a good white man and come to america. How come poor black women in the hood dont just find a white guy who can take them out of the ghetto?

They can and do accomplish that by themselves or with a Black man. They are already here in the US so why would they need to prostitute themselves to a white guy? The ghetto is not like say Korea where the girls marry a white GI and take advantage of the situation to move themselves and later their familes over to the US. Thats actually a very sad thing that happens to a lot of white guys in the military.

It seemed like the Evans family couldn't get out of the ghetto. If they could have why didn't they? James couldn't find work. What was keeping them there. I'll take a beautiful girl out of the hood if she's nice.

We always talk about poor women from 3rd world countries who'd love to find a good white man and come to america. How come poor black women in the hood dont just find a white guy who can take them out of the ghetto?

They can and do accomplish that by themselves or with a Black man. They are already here in the US so why would they need to prostitute themselves to a white guy? The ghetto is not like say Korea where the girls marry a white GI and take advantage of the situation to move themselves and later their familes over to the US. Thats actually a very sad thing that happens to a lot of white guys in the military.

It seemed like the Evans family couldn't get out of the ghetto. If they could have why didn't they? James couldn't find work. What was keeping them there. I'll take a beautiful girl out of the hood if she's nice.

That was a TV show back in the 60' or 70's Reality nowadays is a guy like me.

I love threads by white guys musing on what black women think, what black culture is like etc etc. Its always painfully wrong. See my signature when another poster said black guys laugh at white guys like me....until I told him I was black lmao

I love threads by white guys musing on what black women think, what black culture is like etc etc. Its always painfully wrong. See my signature when another poster said black guys laugh at white guys like me....until I told him I was black lmao
The clue he should get is there was not one response from a Black woman supporting him. :laugh:

Typical white guy: I heard that black girls have an extra vertebrae and thats why they are so good as twerking. Now lemme tell ya about what black girls should do....
Then I'll finish with what every black should do because as you can tell by the vertebrae comment earlier...I'm an expert

I
I personally feel there should be more interracial marriages. Might just cool things down in general.

What would really cool things down would be to allow nature to take its course. Forced integration is one of America's biggest problems. If we allowed nature to take its course you would see the various races segregate from the others without force, coercion, malice, ulterior motive, hatred, etc. Just as wolves hang out with wolves; lions hang out with lions; and tuna school together with tuna; we'd see a natural movement by which each race would seek out its own. As a result, we'd witness a major reduction in racial tensions and race-based crime.
We are all the same race, you moron.

Do you really need the ignorant name calling?
If the shoe fits...

Last edited:
I personally feel there should be more interracial marriages. Might just cool things down in general.

What would really cool things down would be to allow nature to take its course. Forced integration is one of America's biggest problems. If we allowed nature to take its course you would see the various races segregate from the others without force, coercion, malice, ulterior motive, hatred, etc. Just as wolves hang out with wolves; lions hang out with lions; and tuna school together with tuna; we'd see a natural movement by which each race would seek out its own. As a result, we'd witness a major reduction in racial tensions and race-based crime.

That's the best "argument" he can muster. Tiny minds!!

Actually we are all homo sapiens you idiot.

T seemed like the Evans family couldn't get out of the ghetto. If they could have why didn't they? James couldn't find work. What was keeping them there. I'll take a beautiful girl out of the hood if she's nice.
I grew up in the hood and have dated black women. Unless they were lying I got the inside scoop.

... and lions, tigers, panthers, and lynxes are felines. What's your point?

My point is that all the cats you listed are all different species. People are not you idiot. What was yours?

My point is that all the cats you listed are all different species. People are not you idiot. What was yours?

I dont believe its as easy to get out of the hood as you think. If you only know people in your hood and no one has jobs and they got sub par educations from sub par schools so they can't even speak proper English and there are no jobs and you dont have a car you pretty much live in a 3rd world country. Why dont those people leave if its so easy? You're no James Evans you're cliff Huxtable.

Oh he dated black girls so he knows what they all think.

That's funny because men date women all over and most don't know what they think at all. But you're special...you can get the inside scoop on all black women by dating a few...awesome stuff

The natural state of inter-racial sexual attraction is implicitly reflected in literature wherein women are drawn to men who are "tall, dark, and handsome," while men refer to appealing women as "fair" maidens. Accordingly, in the real world it seems that for the most part Black women do not appeal to White men and White men do not appeal to Black women.

I dont believe its as easy to get out of the hood as you think. If you only know people in your hood and no one has jobs and they got sub par educations from sub par schools so they can't even speak proper English and there are no jobs and you dont have a car you pretty much live in a 3rd world country. Why dont those people leave if its so easy? You're no James Evans you're cliff Huxtable.

Tell that to your pull up ya bootstraps crowd.

I never said it was easy to get out of the hood. It is simple though. There has to be something that helps you out but once the process is given to you its simple. Just because something is simple doesnt make it easy.

Forum List

Back