Black Women Are Less Attractive

Normal people have their preferences, and it's not for black women.

What would you possibly know about "normal people?"

It's for white women. How often do you see a black man with a white woman? You see it. White man with black woman? Seen that freakin' ONCE in my life. Ted Danson and Whoopi Goldberg is the exception, people. And note they're no longer together.

I've seen a LOT of white men with black women.

Beauty is not entirely subjective. That's because "beauty" has its roots in evolution: we find certain things attractive because they've got survival appeal: you want to mate with her because her features indicate healthy reproduction is just around the corner.

You are an ignorant baboon.

Humans find symmetry attractive. When the left and the right side of the face have the spacing of eyes, ears, nose, and mouth equal, humans find it attractive. Symmetry has zero to do with race.

So you can quantify it. Totally? Probably not. But the claim that anything is "entirely subjective" is to drink the liberal kool-aid, distilled.

In fact we can quantify it. The distance between the eyes, the distance from the eye to the mouth. The distance from the corner of the nostril to the corner of the eye, all of these build to the symmetry that humans find attractive.

Race hasn't got shit to do with it.

Facial symmetry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The argument can be said that white women are unattractive.

Some are, some aren't. :eusa_whistle:

Thats basically it across the board for every woman anyways, and the idiots in this thread saying light skinned black women aren't black are fucking ignorant. Most Blacks in the US have mixed ancestry somewhere down the line, so with that retarded mindset most Blacks in the US are not really Black.

Normal people have their preferences, and it's not for black women.

What would you possibly know about "normal people?"

It's for white women. How often do you see a black man with a white woman? You see it. White man with black woman? Seen that freakin' ONCE in my life. Ted Danson and Whoopi Goldberg is the exception, people. And note they're no longer together.

I've seen a LOT of white men with black women.

Beauty is not entirely subjective. That's because "beauty" has its roots in evolution: we find certain things attractive because they've got survival appeal: you want to mate with her because her features indicate healthy reproduction is just around the corner.

You are an ignorant baboon.

Humans find symmetry attractive. When the left and the right side of the face have the spacing of eyes, ears, nose, and mouth equal, humans find it attractive. Symmetry has zero to do with race.

So you can quantify it. Totally? Probably not. But the claim that anything is "entirely subjective" is to drink the liberal kool-aid, distilled.

In fact we can quantify it. The distance between the eyes, the distance from the eye to the mouth. The distance from the corner of the nostril to the corner of the eye, all of these build to the symmetry that humans find attractive.

Race hasn't got shit to do with it.

Facial symmetry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Im going to have to disagree on this one here, race has alot to do with but let me be clear skin color has nothing to do with what im saying, yes the human race does like symmetry but their are also evolutionary, social and religous factors to take into account. I find the black womens biggest wall is their attitude more then anything else but you cant deny that the instinct to probagate ones own sub-species plays a part in the choosing of an attractive mate. Physically the closer someone resembles you and yours the more likely you are to be intimate with them.

NOT games,

52.2 percent of all murder in this country are caused by blacks.
Bureau of Justice Statistics Homicide trends in the U.S.: Trends by race

For every black that is 5 times the white rate. Also nearly 60% of all felony murders.
Like it or not, you're stuck with black people. They're not going anywhere. And while I believe lawbreakers should face the consequences of their actions regardless of their race, I also don't want to forget that it's the left that has encouraged the dissolution of the black family and increased dependence on government among blacks in exchange for votes.

The left has removed hope from many blacks. They're told they can't possibly succeed, that The Man is keeping them down.

The Man is the Democratic Party.

Let's put the blame where it belongs, shall we?

You make a good point...How do we beat the victim mindset that blacks have today?

The Rockefellers and the Democratic party did the same thing with feminism

you cant deny that the instinct to probagate ones own sub-species plays a part in the choosing of an attractive mate. Physically the closer someone resembles you and yours the more likely you are to be intimate with them.

That is a matter of circumstance, culture, and social mores, not "instinct."

I have dated both white and black, black are sexy but sometimes they talk alot yet they are deep in the heart quite loyal

you cant deny that the instinct to probagate ones own sub-species plays a part in the choosing of an attractive mate. Physically the closer someone resembles you and yours the more likely you are to be intimate with them.

It is a matter of Instinct even though Lions and Tigers are both decendents of the same ancestor the Saber Tooth Cat and can infact reproduce (Ligers), a lion will not mate with a tiger in the wild nor vise versa, that is why Ligers are never found in the wild but are widely popular in zoos where Lions and Tigers have none of the opposite gender to mate with. In fatc whild lions and Tigers see each other as threats because they fight over many of the same territories in the regions where they live. I think people often forget that though we have changed we are still animals

It is a matter of Instinct even though Lions and Tigers are both decendents of the same ancestor the Saber Tooth Cat and can infact reproduce (Ligers), a lion will not mate with a tiger in the wild nor vise versa, that is why Ligers are never found in the wild but are widely popular in zoos where Lions and Tigers have none of the opposite gender to mate with. In fatc whild lions and Tigers see each other as threats because they fight over many of the same territories in the regions where they live. I think people often forget that though we have changed we are still animals

We are not lions and tigers. We are all the same damn dirty ape. The only "instinct" involved is the one that drives all us HUMANS to mate and reproduce (even in the wild). All the other shit is, as I said, a matter of circumstance, culture, and soical mores. Always has been, always will be.

You make a good point...How do we beat the victim mindset that blacks have today?
Well, you can start by stop buying and repeating the bullshit that they're genetically inferior. :cool:

In that regard, you're no better than the DNC.

Can you show me any data that shows otherwise?
Black people are human beings. That's all the data that matters.

Some retards just cannot accept that, for a variety of reasons. Mostly because they have a pathetic need to feel superior.

yea like Chris .....he has his Helen Thomas Sex Doll.....

makes_me_moist.jpg

:eusa_whistle:
scuttlebutt around here says Chris is having a hard time getting any off his Helen doll......she keeps saying no.......

Even vinyl and pressurized air have standards.

Speak for yourself.

We are not lions and tigers. We are all the same damn dirty ape. The only "instinct" involved is the one that drives all us HUMANS to mate and reproduce (even in the wild). All the other shit is, as I said, a matter of circumstance, culture, and soical mores. Always has been, always will be.

Wrong. What races are is sub-species. Sub-species developed in geographic isolation and under certain environmental pressures for an extended period of time, leading to identifiable common traits and a level of genetic similarity. Whites and blacks are VERY DIFFERENT "dirty apes" on many levels: appearance, temperament, intelligence, etc.

Races prefer in-grouping: they mate amongst themselves. That's an observable fact.

Cavalli-Sforza made the best "map" of the genetic globe, showing that what we call races have high levels of genetic similarity -- and dissimilarity from others. Blacks are the most genetically distant -- actually, from all other races -- while whites and Asians were closer.

Forum List

Back