Black Women Are Less Attractive

White man with black woman? Seen that freakin' ONCE in my life.

Once in your so-called life? The miserable, meaningless life of a pathetic fucking coward who is admittedly terrified of anyone who looks superficially different in any way? A fucking loser who actively hides from other 'races'? Once in that so-called life? What a fucking surprise. :rolleyes:

Joyce is a monumentally stupid failure of a human being.
He goes apeshit if you make fun of Hitler. :lol:

dancinghitler.gif

You go Hitler if anyone makes fun of apes.

Beauty is entirely subjective. Entirely. To claim to be able to quantify it is ridiculous.

Of course, racists will immediately jump on the idiot's work as "proof". Normal people recognize it for the bullshit it is.

Normal people have their preferences, and it's not for black women. It's for white women. How often do you see a black man with a white woman? You see it. White man with black woman? Seen that freakin' ONCE in my life. Ted Danson and Whoopi Goldberg is the exception, people. And note they're no longer together.

Beauty is not entirely subjective. That's because "beauty" has its roots in evolution: we find certain things attractive because they've got survival appeal: you want to mate with her because her features indicate healthy reproduction is just around the corner.

So you can quantify it. Totally? Probably not. But the claim that anything is "entirely subjective" is to drink the liberal kool-aid, distilled.
Your irrational hatred is not normal, Adolph.

Follow your leader:

hitlersuicide.gif

Hey, if you don't like your god being mocked, quit sounding like him, dumbass.

Every city that has a large population of blacks has a high crime rate. Want the entire world to look like Haiti? Ask yourself that one. :eusa_boohoo:
Yeah, not interested in playing your racial games.

NOT games,

52.2 percent of all murder in this country are caused by blacks.
Bureau of Justice Statistics Homicide trends in the U.S.: Trends by race

For every black that is 5 times the white rate. Also nearly 60% of all felony murders.

Last edited:
I think the author is gay and has a thing for black men and he hates black women because he loves their men. Notice how black women are less attractive than everyone else and intelligence has something to do with? But when it comes to black men they are MORE attractive than everyone else. But if you let the racist tell it black men are less intelligent. Why doesn't this come into play? So here we have this gay guy (nothing wrong with that if that's your thing) who is has written his opinion and a racist has pounced on it to try to prove some kind of twisted point about less attractive black women. But if the OP thinks the author is correct then he must at the same time admit that black men are more attractive than he is and since intelligence is a big factor in attractiveness. Black men must be more intelligent too.
In literature as well as ordinary parlance attractive women are generally referred to as the fair sex, fair maidens, etc., while men whom women find attractive are typically tall, dark, and handsome.

But because the matter of comparative beauty in a racial context is sure to evoke an angry response the only way to derive honest and objective answers to such a provocative question is via anonymous poll -- which is impossible in this forum.

Every city that has a large population of blacks has a high crime rate. Want the entire world to look like Haiti? Ask yourself that one. :eusa_boohoo:

NOT games,

For every black that is 5 times the white rate. Also nearly 60% of all felony murders.
Like it or not, you're stuck with black people. They're not going anywhere. And while I believe lawbreakers should face the consequences of their actions regardless of their race, I also don't want to forget that it's the left that has encouraged the dissolution of the black family and increased dependence on government among blacks in exchange for votes.

The left has removed hope from many blacks. They're told they can't possibly succeed, that The Man is keeping them down.

The Man is the Democratic Party.

Let's put the blame where it belongs, shall we?

NOT games,

Like it or not, you're stuck with black people. They're not going anywhere. And while I believe lawbreakers should face the consequences of their actions regardless of their race, I also don't want to forget that it's the left that has encouraged the dissolution of the black family and increased dependence on government among blacks in exchange for votes.

The left has removed hope from many blacks. They're told they can't possibly succeed, that The Man is keeping them down.

Although I partly disagree, this was a well written and honest response.

NOT games,

You make a good point...How do we beat the victim mindset that blacks have today?

NOT games,

You make a good point...How do we beat the victim mindset that blacks have today?
Well, you can start by stop buying and repeating the bullshit that they're genetically inferior. :cool:

In that regard, you're no better than the DNC.

NOT games,

Although I partly disagree, this was a well written and honest response.
Thank you. I'd be interested to hear with what you disagree.

Well, you can start by stop buying and repeating the bullshit that they're genetically inferior. :cool:

In that regard, you're no better than the DNC.

Can you show me any data that shows otherwise?

why does everyone consider 'genetically different' to equal 'genetically inferior'?

and why should it be racist that the norms for beauty and social behaviour are set by the dominant culture? and if those norms are so bad, why does everyone want to come and share our society?

Forum List

Back