Black thugs make rap video about murdering Donald Trump

Whining losers blame their unsatisfying lives on black teenagers and an uppity woman politician. The conservative base is a pathetic collection of unhappy, powerless old guys who are out of step with America. I pity them.

"Blame" these losers ? Lol !!

I don't spend a moment thinking about these pathetic loser thugs, I just believe it's not cool to be making videos about killing a presidential candidate.
I have to agree with you there: "not cool" indeed! However, I doubt you or I are part of the intended audience for the performance or that the performers care what either of us thinks. The dangerous reality is that recent economic events, police shootings, and the shift in the Republican Party have combined to strengthen an urban, black proletariat that feels itself shut out of the American main stream with nothing to lose. This is a dangerous development in our society and one for which there is no quick fix, repressive or otherwise.
. Or is it that there is the feeling out there that the partying in which the dems have been doing with other peoples hard earned tax dollars or money over time, umm is about to be put to an end ? Now that surely will cause some serious stress in the party time community don't you think. Just watch and see the reactions by those who feel they will never get out of their democrat controlled conditions in life. How many generations does it take in order to get people up and out of their conditions in life ? How long will the race baiters keep agging it on ? Forever ?
There is definitely the feeling that you describe out there. It is the core belief of the current Republican voter base, which sees the Democrat [sic] Party as showering its money on undeserving black folks. Here is a link to a research article about the importance of this feeling in our divided politics:

American Anger: It’s Not the Economy. It’s the Other Party.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/03/upshot/american-anger-its-not-the-economy-its-the-other-party.html?rref=collection/sectioncollection/us&action=click&contentCollection=us&region=stream&module=stream_unit&version=latest&contentPlacement=10&pgtype=sectionfront

Whether this feeling is justified or not isn't the point. A hard core conservative minority (12%) think it is while a growing majority (52%) think it isn't. American demographics are now poised on the tipping point of a non-white majority. As long as the conservative minority who express the feeling you describe continues to speak for the Republican Party, the GOP will continue its slide into oblivion. Very sad

S
Whining losers blame their unsatisfying lives on black teenagers and an uppity woman politician. The conservative base is a pathetic collection of unhappy, powerless old guys who are out of step with America. I pity them.

I don't spend a moment thinking about these pathetic loser thugs, I just believe it's not cool to be making videos about killing a presidential candidate.
I have to agree with you there: "not cool" indeed! However, I doubt you or I are part of the intended audience for the performance or that the performers care what either of us thinks. The dangerous reality is that recent economic events, police shootings, and the shift in the Republican Party have combined to strengthen an urban, black proletariat that feels itself shut out of the American main stream with nothing to lose. This is a dangerous development in our society and one for which there is no quick fix, repressive or otherwise.
. Or is it that there is the feeling out there that the partying in which the dems have been doing with other peoples hard earned tax dollars or money over time, umm is about to be put to an end ? Now that surely will cause some serious stress in the party time community don't you think. Just watch and see the reactions by those who feel they will never get out of their democrat controlled conditions in life. How many generations does it take in order to get people up and out of their conditions in life ? How long will the race baiters keep agging it on ? Forever ?
There is definitely the feeling that you describe out there. It is the core belief of the current Republican voter base, which sees the Democrat [sic] Party as showering its money on undeserving black folks. Here is a link to a research article about the importance of this feeling in our divided politics:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/03/upshot/american-anger-its-not-the-economy-its-the-other-party.html?rref=collection/sectioncollection/us&action=click&contentCollection=us&region=stream&module=stream_unit&version=latest&contentPlacement=10&pgtype=sectionfront

Whether this feeling is justified or not isn't the point. A hard core conservative minority (12%) think it is while a growing majority (52%) think it isn't. American demographics are now poised on the tipping point of a non-white majority. As long as the conservative minority who express the feeling you describe continues to speak for the Republican Party, the GOP will continue its slide into oblivion. Very sad
. So what is your opinion of what the democrats have done or have used as a strategy over the years, where as they have stolen peoples hard earned money, and then used it to buy continued political clout in order to pander to the people who are what maybe just "satisfied" with the democrats doing such things as this, and all because they figure that it benefits them no matter how unfair it can be to other Americans who are not defined by the labels that are so commonly used by the democrats ? The democrats use division and labels to keep power and the division going strong in America, and it has worked for a long time now, but is their time doing this running short now ?

S

. So what is your opinion of what the democrats have done or have used as a strategy over the years, where as they have stolen peoples hard earned money, and then used it to buy continued political clout in order to pander to the people who are what maybe just "satisfied" with the democrats doing such things as this, and all because they figure that it benefits them no matter how unfair it can be to other Americans who are not defined by the labels that are so commonly used by the democrats ? The democrats use division and labels to keep power and the division going strong in America, and it has worked for a long time now, but is their time doing this running short now ?
This is an eloquent statement of the racial resentment of the current GOP base voter. Taxation is legal. It is not "stealing" anyone's money. Goverment spending is legal. It isn't "buying" or "pandering". People who benefit from goverment programs vote for the administration that provides the benefit. This is as true of rich people (who benefit far more on a per capita basis) as poor people. Your rant depends on loaded vocabulary not facts. You are angry at people who are getting ahead of you and you think it is the Democratic Party which is responsble. There is a long tradition of such resentment among poor whites going back to Reconstruction. Government transfer to the poor is not going away and as long as black folks are disproportionately poor it will continue to grow.

S

This is an eloquent statement of the racial resentment of the current GOP base voter. Taxation is legal. It is not "stealing" anyone's money. Goverment spending is legal. It isn't "buying" or "pandering". People who benefit from goverment programs vote for the administration that provides the benefit. This is as true of rich people (who benefit far more on a per capita basis) as poor people. Your rant depends on loaded vocabulary not facts. You are angry at people who are getting ahead of you and you think it is the Democratic Party which is responsble. There is a long tradition of such resentment among poor whites going back to Reconstruction. Government transfer to the poor is not going away and as long as black folks are disproportionately poor it will continue to grow.
. Yes taxation is legal, but what is done with it afterwards in some cases should be illegal... Funny how the government has taken upon itself to use tax revenues in ways in which they were never meant to be used, and the people just have to sit back and watch it be used against their own stabilty and vital interest in life now.

"Black thugs make rap video about murdering Donald Trump"

So you decided to start a thread about it to exhibit your ignorance of a hasty generalization fallacy.

Well done.
. Do you agree with such a thing or not ?

S

. Well just to clarify... No one is getting ahead of me in money or in age, so you failed there. I own everything I have, and I ain't hurting for anything in life at this point. Now you wanted me too, and you wanted your audience to see me fitting nicely into your stereotypical voter ID in which you created for me, but uh I'm so sorry I disappointed you in that respect. Oh and I'm old also... LOL.

S

. Yes taxation is legal, but what is done with it afterwards in some cases should be illegal... Funny how the government has taken upon itself to use tax revenues in ways in which they were never meant to be used, and the people just have to sit back and watch it be used against their own stabilty and vital interest in life now.
I understand your belief that tax revenue is being improperly spent but as long as it is spent according to laws passed in Congress it is legal and a matter for the ballot box, not the courts. Of course the government takes it upon itself to decide how to spend revenue, that is the very heart of government function. Whether the spending "was never meant to be spent" in those ways is really irrelevant. The First Continental Congress would have been shocked to see the amount of money the government has spent on airports.

The way of the founders was to find their own way. The Constitution is not a fixed code like the Ten Commandments, it is a process. Our duty as citizens is to follow the process. If the duly elected Congress decides to implement Scandinavian style socialism in this country, such a radical shift in taxes and spending would be completely constitutional -- and, in my opinion, a very good idea.

S

. Well just to clarify... No one is getting ahead of me in money or in age, so you failed there. I own everything I have, and I ain't hurting for anything in life at this point. Now you wanted me too, and you wanted your audience to see me fitting nicely into your stereotypical voter ID in which you created for me, but uh I'm so sorry I disappointed you in that respect. Oh and I'm old also... LOL.
There is a difference between a mere stereotype and a data-based voter profile. The disproportionate preponderance of older, rural, white men without college education is a profile based on the most common demographic characteristics of the GOP base voter. It doesn't mean that you or anyone else fits that profile.

The white resentment towards government entitlement has been nurtured in several areas by the GOP. One is simple hatred of black people. Another is concern about being overtaken and submerged in social status. Another is hostility toward authority in general, and a fourth is a somewhat specious but impressive sounding argument based on historical interpretations of constitutional law. I have no window into your conscience and do not speculate about how your reached the conclusion stated in your post. I point out only that it comports with the profile you mistakenly consider a stereotype. It would interesting to know how your reached your conclusion but I don't presume to guess.

Ahh the community that has brought us such wonders as Cop Killer, and other such artistic masterpieces, now bring you this:

Black Teens Rap About Murdering Donald Trump On Youtube

Far-left media outlets and wealthy left-wing foundations have actively drummed up a murderous hatred of Donald Trump. Foundations like Open Society, MoveON, and the Southern Poverty Law Center have actively worked to whip young blacks and young white leftists into a frenzy. This has resulted in a rampage of hate crimes against Trump supporters all over America.

Now this appears on youtube. Twenty black teenagers calling for the murder of Donald Trump in a rap song. They sing “I have a chopper in my trunk for Donald Trump.” The term “chopper” is slang for “AK-47,” a term that Hollywood and the media use for all Kalashnikov rifles. The video appears to have been filmed in Baltimore, MD.

One person in the video even has a homemade t-shirt threatening the life of Donald Trump. He waves a shovel and raps about assaulting Donald Trump with it. The teenagers in the video praise the anti-Trump riot in Chicago. The rap song contains more references to Donald Trump’s race than his politics. The teenagers in the video seem like they hate Donald Trump because of his skin color more than anything else.

This website has talked about Youtube’s double standard in the past. Youtube will delete videos simply for reporting on black crime. However, there have been videos that aggressively promote violence against white people and Youtube refused to delete them.

Black teens rap about murdering Donald Trump on Youtube

what a bunch of racists

S

There is a difference between a mere stereotype and a data-based voter profile. The disproportionate preponderance of older, rural, white men without college education is a profile based on the most common demographic characteristics of the GOP base voter. It doesn't mean that you or anyone else fits that profile.

The white resentment towards government entitlement has been nurtured in several areas by the GOP. One is simple hatred of black people. Another is concern about being overtaken and submerged in social status. Another is hostility toward authority in general, and a fourth is a somewhat specious but impressive sounding argument based on historical interpretations of constitutional law. I have no window into your conscience and do not speculate about how your reached the conclusion stated in your post. I point out only that it comports with the profile you mistakenly consider a stereotype. It would interesting to know how your reached your conclusion but I don't presume to guess.
"The disproportionate preponderance of older, rural, white men without college education is a profile based on the most common demographic characteristics of the GOP base voter"

Such logical fallacy again from the librats. Your democrat voter base are mostly poor uneducated welfare losers

These are the Obama democrat base voters. Morons have an IQ of 50-70 mostly uneducated 100 million on welfare which voted Obama and democrat, baby mamas, thugs, dropouts, trailer trash, and illegals.
free-obama-phone-voters.jpg

Last edited:
Ahh the community that has brought us such wonders as Cop Killer, and other such artistic masterpieces, now bring you this:

Far-left media outlets and wealthy left-wing foundations have actively drummed up a murderous hatred of Donald Trump. Foundations like Open Society, MoveON, and the Southern Poverty Law Center have actively worked to whip young blacks and young white leftists into a frenzy. This has resulted in a rampage of hate crimes against Trump supporters all over America.

Now this appears on youtube. Twenty black teenagers calling for the murder of Donald Trump in a rap song. They sing “I have a chopper in my trunk for Donald Trump.” The term “chopper” is slang for “AK-47,” a term that Hollywood and the media use for all Kalashnikov rifles. The video appears to have been filmed in Baltimore, MD.

One person in the video even has a homemade t-shirt threatening the life of Donald Trump. He waves a shovel and raps about assaulting Donald Trump with it. The teenagers in the video praise the anti-Trump riot in Chicago. The rap song contains more references to Donald Trump’s race than his politics. The teenagers in the video seem like they hate Donald Trump because of his skin color more than anything else.

This website has talked about Youtube’s double standard in the past. Youtube will delete videos simply for reporting on black crime. However, there have been videos that aggressively promote violence against white people and Youtube refused to delete them.

more than likely these young coons are already dead. i hope

Hollywood thugs distributed a foreign made movie showing the assassination of President Bush while he was still in office. There's a lot of hatred out there on the bigoted left but the liberal media covers it up.

what a bunch of racists

Let's get back to basics. "Racism" is an "--ism" that is an ideology with social implications. If racism exists, there must be at least two, antagonistic, racially identified groups. One of these groups is dominant and employs its ideology of race to implement and justify its dominance. With me so far?

Once there is a dominant racially defined group using its ideology of race to justify its dominance, the non-dominant group has no choice but to recognize that it is being defined racially and dominated by a racial ideology. To do anything less is to live outside of reality.

Followers of Mr. Trump prefer to believe that the ideology of white supremacy is the creation of black folks. This is a rationale for the white resentment which is the driving motivation of conservatives in today's GOP. Pathetic

S

"The disproportionate preponderance of older, rural, white men without college education is a profile based on the most common demographic characteristics of the GOP base voter"

Such logical fallacy again from the librats. Your democrat voter base are mostly poor uneducated welfare losers

These are the Obama democrat base voters. Morons have an IQ of 50-70 mostly uneducated 100 million on welfare which voted Obama and democrat, baby mamas, thugs, dropouts, trailer trash, and illegals.
You and your fellow Klansmen can rage and rave all you want. You are already on the trash heap of history. You have destroyed the Republican Party with your lies and racist hate at the moment when America is about to become a white minority country. Nobody takes your bigoted slurs seriously any more. The folks you hate hate you right back. There are a lot more of them and the future belongs to them. Bye-bye

S

You and your fellow Klansmen can rage and rave all you want. You are already on the trash heap of history. You have destroyed the Republican Party with your lies and racist hate at the moment when America is about to become a white minority country. Nobody takes your bigoted slurs seriously any more. The folks you hate hate you right back. There are a lot more of them and the future belongs to them. Bye-bye

"You and your fellow Klansmen can rage and rave all you want. You are already on the trash heap of history. You have destroyed the Republican Party with your lies and racist hate"

democrats-kkk.jpg

what a bunch of racists

Let's get back to basics. "Racism" is an "--ism" that is an ideology with social implications. If racism exists, there must be at least two, antagonistic, racially identified groups. One of these groups is dominant and employs its ideology of race to implement and justify its dominance. With me so far?

Once there is a dominant racially defined group using its ideology of race to justify its dominance, the non-dominant group has no choice but to recognize that it is being defined racially and dominated by a racial ideology. To do anything less is to live outside of reality.

Followers of Mr. Trump prefer to believe that the ideology of white supremacy is the creation of black folks. This is a rationale for the white resentment which is the driving motivation of conservatives in today's GOP. Pathetic

bullshit

what a bunch of racists

bullshit

Ah, the wit and wisdom of the conservative pundit! Thank you, sir, you have put the question in a whole new light.

what a bunch of racists

bullshit

Ah, the wit and wisdom of the conservative pundit! Thank you, sir, you have put the question in a whole new light.

yeah your welcome

Forum List

Back