Black thugs make rap video about murdering Donald Trump

THis is why I go to the toilet when I hear BLACK LIVES MATTER

This just came out, so using this brand new thing for an opinion you've had for months is kinda stupid. Not even mentioning the fact that this has nothing to do with BLM yet they've come up a lot already...

Ahh the community that has brought us such wonders as Cop Killer, and other such artistic masterpieces, now bring you this:

Black Teens Rap About Murdering Donald Trump On Youtube

Far-left media outlets and wealthy left-wing foundations have actively drummed up a murderous hatred of Donald Trump. Foundations like Open Society, MoveON, and the Southern Poverty Law Center have actively worked to whip young blacks and young white leftists into a frenzy. This has resulted in a rampage of hate crimes against Trump supporters all over America.

Now this appears on youtube. Twenty black teenagers calling for the murder of Donald Trump in a rap song. They sing “I have a chopper in my trunk for Donald Trump.” The term “chopper” is slang for “AK-47,” a term that Hollywood and the media use for all Kalashnikov rifles. The video appears to have been filmed in Baltimore, MD.

One person in the video even has a homemade t-shirt threatening the life of Donald Trump. He waves a shovel and raps about assaulting Donald Trump with it. The teenagers in the video praise the anti-Trump riot in Chicago. The rap song contains more references to Donald Trump’s race than his politics. The teenagers in the video seem like they hate Donald Trump because of his skin color more than anything else.

This website has talked about Youtube’s double standard in the past. Youtube will delete videos simply for reporting on black crime. However, there have been videos that aggressively promote violence against white people and Youtube refused to delete them.

Black teens rap about murdering Donald Trump on Youtube

Didn't two Georgia boys get arrested and hauled in by the FBI for making a video about Islam? You know, the one Obama and Hillary were angry over for causing the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi?

I wonder if this video will have the same reaction from the White House? Because I am ready to riot.

The only people who riot are those who belong in the ZOOOO

Yes, but only you and the poster above you (theDoctorIsIn) were unable to recognize it as a joke.

(although it appears I would normally agree with most of your positions, fyi)

This just came out, so using this brand new thing for an opinion you've had for months is kinda stupid. Not even mentioning the fact that this has nothing to do with BLM yet they've come up a lot already...

There have always been black thugs

So maybe the video just came out but I see people like this all the time in philly

These thugs should be watched at the very least. Trump is a presidential candidate, you don't just run around making these kind of threats.
And why not? Have you forgotten the conservative position on "Second Amendment remedies"? The right to bear arms is, according to conservative teaching, not just something for deer hunters and hobbyists, its fundamental purpose is to allow an oppressed citizenry to rise up against tyranny and assert their unalienable rights.

Apparently these "thugs" (your term) have come to the conclusion that Mr. Trump and his followers represent a direct threat to them in violation of the US Constitution. I understand that you do not agree, but that really is beside the point, Time to water the tree of Liberty with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Who could condemn such a noble sentiment?

bikers-for-trump.jpg

they're coming from all over the country to make sure Trumps 1st amendment is protected. so bring it on Soro's thugs. I pray for violent upheaval and dead thugs. kill em all !!!!
I hope this photo is true. We need to protect our politicians from these liberal punks.

There have always been black thugs

So maybe the video just came out but I see people like this all the time in philly

Yeah, and they too have nothing to do with BLM either.

These thugs should be watched at the very least. Trump is a presidential candidate, you don't just run around making these kind of threats.
And why not? Have you forgotten the conservative position on "Second Amendment remedies"? The right to bear arms is, according to conservative teaching, not just something for deer hunters and hobbyists, its fundamental purpose is to allow an oppressed citizenry to rise up against tyranny and assert their unalienable rights.

Apparently these "thugs" (your term) have come to the conclusion that Mr. Trump and his followers represent a direct threat to them in violation of the US Constitution. I understand that you do not agree, but that really is beside the point, Time to water the tree of Liberty with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Who could condemn such a noble sentiment?

Well that's true, and now that you mention it, it would be noble and I would be a patriot if I took out Hillary. The country would be saved.

Ahh the community that has brought us such wonders as Cop Killer, and other such artistic masterpieces, now bring you this:

Far-left media outlets and wealthy left-wing foundations have actively drummed up a murderous hatred of Donald Trump. Foundations like Open Society, MoveON, and the Southern Poverty Law Center have actively worked to whip young blacks and young white leftists into a frenzy. This has resulted in a rampage of hate crimes against Trump supporters all over America.

Now this appears on youtube. Twenty black teenagers calling for the murder of Donald Trump in a rap song. They sing “I have a chopper in my trunk for Donald Trump.” The term “chopper” is slang for “AK-47,” a term that Hollywood and the media use for all Kalashnikov rifles. The video appears to have been filmed in Baltimore, MD.

One person in the video even has a homemade t-shirt threatening the life of Donald Trump. He waves a shovel and raps about assaulting Donald Trump with it. The teenagers in the video praise the anti-Trump riot in Chicago. The rap song contains more references to Donald Trump’s race than his politics. The teenagers in the video seem like they hate Donald Trump because of his skin color more than anything else.

This website has talked about Youtube’s double standard in the past. Youtube will delete videos simply for reporting on black crime. However, there have been videos that aggressively promote violence against white people and Youtube refused to delete them.

You want to get your boxers all shoved up your ass because a group of teenagers are making a song about Trump? How about a video showing Trump supporters beating up on mf's, with Trump rapping in the back ground, "get em outta here"? We can rap our ass's off all mf day, cause music is a form of artistic expression....never hurts a soul...meanwhile you got Trump skin heads, loaded with guns attending these town halls ready to kill a mf. So do us all a favor chicken fuckin little, put away your umbrella, the sky ain't fell yet!!

Well that's true, and now that you mention it, it would be noble and I would be a patriot if I took out Hillary. The country would be saved.

Uh, FBI, CIA a hillbilly redneck just threatened Hillary's life.....are you listening?

They need to be thrown in jail for making threats.
. Why, because you know that Obama will just send out a team to rescue them, and to tell us all how they were manipulated in life by their surroundings, and that they were fixing to go to college right before they were arrested, and that if it wasn't for the exceptualism of this nation, that they would have become doctors or lawyers instead of what they had become? We are to be blamed, and not the riled up mob that killed ambassador Stevens and the Marines in Benghazi over that video remember?

Last edited:

You want to get your boxers all shoved up your ass because a group of teenagers are making a song about Trump? How about a video showing Trump supporters beating up on mf's, with Trump rapping in the back ground, "get em outta here"? We can rap our ass's off all mf day, cause music is a form of artistic expression....never hurts a soul...meanwhile you got Trump skin heads, loaded with guns attending these town halls ready to kill a mf. So do us all a favor chicken fuckin little, put away your umbrella, the sky ain't fell yet!!
. Uh, why are people at Trump rallies if they don't agree or like him ? I mean what's wrong with attending the candidate of choice's rally or town halls ? Is it expected that the Trump rallies or town halls are just supposed to be disrupted without any say or reaction to the disruptors ? Now who is wrong in the situation, the disruptors or the ralliers trying to have a peaceful rally without disruption ?

. You're an idiot. It's a federal offense to threaten a presidential candidate with murder.

"Music" ?

Whining losers blame their unsatisfying lives on black teenagers and an uppity woman politician. The conservative base is a pathetic collection of unhappy, powerless old guys who are out of step with America. I pity them.

Whining losers blame their unsatisfying lives on black teenagers and an uppity woman politician. The conservative base is a pathetic collection of unhappy, powerless old guys who are out of step with America. I pity them.

"Blame" these losers ? Lol !!

I don't spend a moment thinking about these pathetic loser thugs, I just believe it's not cool to be making videos about killing a presidential candidate.

. You left out an uppity (white) woman politician. That's what you wanted to say wasn't it ? Now would there have even been an issue if the video hadn't been made or released ? The problem these days is that people like to be provocative and radical, but when there called out on it, then their just these innocent little teens ready for college and a future in rocket science engineering of course. Just having fun is all they were doing right ? I mean we all did this sort of stuff when we were teens right ? Uh NO, we didn't.

I don't spend a moment thinking about these pathetic loser thugs, I just believe it's not cool to be making videos about killing a presidential candidate.
I have to agree with you there: "not cool" indeed! However, I doubt you or I are part of the intended audience for the performance or that the performers care what either of us thinks. The dangerous reality is that recent economic events, police shootings, and the shift in the Republican Party have combined to strengthen an urban, black proletariat that feels itself shut out of the American main stream with nothing to lose. This is a dangerous development in our society and one for which there is no quick fix, repressive or otherwise.

I have to agree with you there: "not cool" indeed! However, I doubt you or I are part of the intended audience for the performance or that the performers care what either of us thinks. The dangerous reality is that recent economic events, police shootings, and the shift in the Republican Party have combined to strengthen an urban, black proletariat that feels itself shut out of the American main stream with nothing to lose. This is a dangerous development in our society and one for which there is no quick fix, repressive or otherwise.
. Or is it that there is the feeling out there that the partying in which the dems have been doing with other peoples hard earned tax dollars or money over time, umm is about to be put to an end ? Now that surely will cause some serious stress in the party time community don't you think. Just watch and see the reactions by those who feel they will never get out of their democrat controlled conditions in life. How many generations does it take in order to get people up and out of their conditions in life ? How long will the race baiters keep agging it on ? Forever ?

Threatening to kill crackas is a new Democratic tradition after they dumped the KKK and Jim Crow; always gotta play that racist angle or you cant be a Dhimmicrat.

Threatening to kill crackas is a new Democratic tradition after they dumped the KKK and Jim Crow; always gotta play that racist angle or you cant be a Dhimmicrat.

. Now it will be said that back in 1992 things were much worse for the black community than they are now, but AL Sharpton is a race baiter hell bent on keeping his audience in tact, and not a helpful uniter or unifier of the races. Now why is it that the black community were having to be talked to by an AL Sharpton like they were back then ? Was it all whitey's fault or should the black community have separated itself from the bad that was among their ranks over the years as well, and to quit believing that they were sell outs to the man if they done so as according to those who preached that kind of thing to them forever now ? Look at Chicago and the black on black murders in that city. Wouldn't the blacks want to free themselves from that democrat hell hole in life or just keep on dying like they have been doing there ? Things are way on better these days in most part for many in this nation, but their are those who are intent on not losing the power over their captive audiences. Only the black community can break their own political chains in which they had placed on themselves in life or have had placed upon them in life by those for whom they had intrusted. The world and their nation in which they live, awaits them always in hopes for. Cast out those who lie and hurt you my dear friends who are black in skin, because you are as human being and are as good as any other can be in life . Get away from those who constantly blame others for every problem in which you might have in life, because they lie for power just like any other that do these sorts of things love to do in life..

Forum List

Back