Black teens kidnap And torture white teen

As long as 75% of the Back community lives above the poverty line I don't see a real problem. What that number tells me is that most of those black babies born out of wedlock are being taken care of by one or both working parents or the grandparents. And just because a child is born out of wedlock doesn't mean the parents don't get hitched soon after.

But don't think the alleged high rate of illegitimacy has a genetic component attached to it.there are several countries where illegitimate White births are nearly as high.

They don't.

Interesting that you say there are several countries where illegitimate white births are nearly as high but don't show any numbers.

I guess you missed the part where the narrator says Iceland has the highest rate of unwed mothers in the world! I led you to the water now either drink or go look for your own source.

I guess you missed the part where 3 out of 4 ****** children are born bastards.

So what? If the parents can take care of their progeny , wedlock isn't necessary. Considering the high divorce rate among Whites, I wonder if it means anything at all.

Black people aren't taking care of their progeny. It's like "Lord of the flies" in black neighborhoods.

I'd like to see a link to support your claim.Wild ass hunches don't count for much.
As long as 75% of the Back community lives above the poverty line I don't see a real problem. What that number tells me is that most of those black babies born out of wedlock are being taken care of by one or both working parents or the grandparents. And just because a child is born out of wedlock doesn't mean the parents don't get hitched soon after.

But don't think the alleged high rate of illegitimacy has a genetic component attached to it.there are several countries where illegitimate White births are nearly as high.

They don't.

Interesting that you say there are several countries where illegitimate white births are nearly as high but don't show any numbers.

I guess you missed the part where the narrator says Iceland has the highest rate of unwed mothers in the world! I led you to the water now either drink or go look for your own source.

So what? If the parents can take care of their progeny , wedlock isn't necessary. Considering the high divorce rate among Whites, I wonder if it means anything at all.

Black people aren't taking care of their progeny. It's like "Lord of the flies" in black neighborhoods.

Not really. That seminal work reflected a group of stranded privileged english lads ,who, after being marooned on an Island, reverted to savage pagan instincts. That you would superimpose the deeds of a few black thugs over the entire Black presence in the USA is quite telling. And to make that lie analogous to "Lord of the Flies" makes you incredibly ignorant.

"now that Roosevelt has eaten with that n**** Booker T Washington, we shall have to kill a thousand n****s to get them back into their place" - Jeff Sessions' grandfather

I don't believe you should even consider what someone's grandfather said as having anything to do with that person. We do not punish the children for the sins of the parents, or grandparents and whenever anyone resorts to that tactic, they have proven they have no facts to back up their debate.
But when the children go into politics and their behavior echoes the mindset of their racist grand parents, it shows the racism of the grand father has been passed on.

I guess that can be applied also to the black grandfathers who tell their grandchildren how bad white people are, uhmm? It will get passed on to those black kids who will most likely end up hating white people. But hey.
Well, at least you acknowledge that the fathers of Black kids are a presence in their lives despite the 72% illegitimate birth rate your statisticians say plagues the Black community..
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/08/...lack-dads-are-doing-the-best-of-all.html?_r=0

So you don't think a 3/4 bastard birth rate is a problem?

With that many little bastards running around, can they be sure the black adults are actually the fathers? Mama's baby, Papa maybe.
How many kids have you fathered? My educated guess is that you do not have any children. Your kind are genetic dead ends.

With that many little bastards running around, can they be sure the black adults are actually the fathers? Mama's baby, Papa maybe.

They don't.

With 1 in 3 1/2 blacks using food stamps, the parents aren't taking care of them.

They don't.

I'd like to see a link to support your claim.Wild ass hunches don't count for much.
They don't.

Not really. That seminal work reflected a group of stranded privileged english lads ,who, after being marooned on an Island, reverted to savage pagan instincts. That you would superimpose the deeds of a few black thugs over the entire Black presence in the USA is quite telling. And to make that lie analogous to "Lord of the Flies" makes you incredibly ignorant.

I don't believe you should even consider what someone's grandfather said as having anything to do with that person. We do not punish the children for the sins of the parents, or grandparents and whenever anyone resorts to that tactic, they have proven they have no facts to back up their debate.
But when the children go into politics and their behavior echoes the mindset of their racist grand parents, it shows the racism of the grand father has been passed on.

I guess that can be applied also to the black grandfathers who tell their grandchildren how bad white people are, uhmm? It will get passed on to those black kids who will most likely end up hating white people. But hey.
Well, at least you acknowledge that the fathers of Black kids are a presence in their lives despite the 72% illegitimate birth rate your statisticians say plagues the Black community..
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/08/...lack-dads-are-doing-the-best-of-all.html?_r=0

How many kids have you fathered? My educated guess is that you do not have any children. Your kind are genetic dead ends.

Two. I was there when they were produce through the process until they were born. Still there today years later. That puts me way ahead of all the blacks producing little bastards that I, as one of my taxpayers, are expected to support.

My educated guess is you're one of those little bastards and you try to hide the shame of being one.

Two. I was there when they were produce through the process until they were born. Still there today years later. That puts me way ahead of all the blacks producing little bastards that I, as one of my taxpayers, are expected to support.

My educated guess is you're one of those little bastards and you try to hide the shame of being one.

I do not believe you.

I do not believe you.

That's not required for what I said to be true.

I do not believe you.

Generally, homosexual human males like you rarely produce children.

I do not believe you.

Generally, homosexual human males like you rarely produce children.

Generally, those that make statements like that are hiding something. Want to tell us something?

They don't.

With 1 in 3 1/2 blacks using food stamps, the parents aren't taking care of them.

If you knew how stupid you look when you make such outlandish statements you wouldn't do it. :lol: First off, you forget the majority of people on food stamps are White. Then you want us to believe that by accepting food stamps,working families aren't taking care of their kids. Grow up!

Oh, you know, stuff like this, of which i can produce MANY examples of...

That video has nothing to do with your claim that Blacks don't take care of their progeny.
You have just shown that a non sequitur can be rendered in video form.

Looks like Lord of the Flies to me. There are THOUSANDS of these videos. You guys aren't raising your kids properly and as a result your youth are extremely violent and uneducated.

C2I6xpQXUAApT1Z.jpg

They don't.

They don't.

I believe that anytime we see a white on black crime is just a case of pay back time. Blacks are far more likely to beat up on whites rather than the reverse. Blacks appear to still have the jungle violence and mentality in them.

I believe that anytime we see a white on black crime is just a case of pay back time. Blacks are far more likely to beat up on whites rather than the reverse. Blacks appear to still have the jungle violence and mentality in them.

Look at how their ancestors lives and the descendants still in Africa today.

There was a white special needs kid tortured by blacks? Hmmmm. Guess the story is dead. If it were white kids that did this to a black kid....the story would go on, and on, and on, and on,......

There was a white special needs kid tortured by blacks? Hmmmm. Guess the story is dead. If it were white kids that did this to a black kid....the story would go on, and on, and on, and on,......

And they still like to remind old whitey just about every other day.

Forum List

Back