Black teens kidnap And torture white teen

C1rwBK6WIAAj06C.jpg

White paper that we write on is racist. White toilet paper is racist. Although it does turn brown after we use it. I guess that we are even on that one. I think that the White House should now be called the rainbow house because the White House is all white therefore is racist. White people are white. Shit, we are racist too.
The use of the word "White" to describe yourself is racist. You aren't White. Race itself is a social construct and "White" is as much o a subset of your racist paradigm as the word "Black" is.

Anybody besides me think this is the dumbest post on the internet? How many pages has he been talking about whites and blacks and now it's suddenly racist to refer to them as such????
I use the terms Black and White so I can communicate with stupid pidgins like YOU. See how confused you are when I engage you with the truth. You can't handle the truth.

The statistics who otherwise. Black on Black homicide and black on black crime shows the thugs are equal opportunity muggers and thieves. But they kill more ,thousands more Backs than they do Whites just as White killers and thugs victimize other Whites . Get your gun but don't think the white guy in your alley at 3 AMi s just out for a night walk. He is moe likely to kill you or rob you than a Black man is.

I would rather take my chances with a white guy.
I know. The murder statistics show that explicitly. While you are suspiciously watching that Black man running to catch a bus, a white thug is sneaking up on you from behind. Your attitude shows why 84% or Whites are killed by other Whites.

Whites do kill white people. Mostly family murders. But what we are talking about here is how many blacks are killing whites. Whites killing blacks is nowhere as near whites killing blacks. If so why is it that the lieberal media does not report these killings. I never see any white on black crimes reported on TV.
Homicide is homicide no matter how a living person came to be a corpse at the hands of another human. The silliness here is your notion that murder by a White person is somehow sanitized by virtue of their "whiteness." You are also ignorant. Most of the black on black murder is fomented by the same motives as White on White murder. The media has played up the Chicago scenario as the rubber stamp of Black on Black homicide nationwide but that is not true.

Show me some of these white on black hate crimes like those blacks taking a white needs kid and beating and torturing him and calling him an f'n white boy. Show these hate crimes. Here you go again. It's not interpretation this time, it is my notion now that white crimes should be considered a less of a crime than black ones. I bet that you still wish that Hillary was going to be the president and not Donald Trump. Thank ph-ck that she isn't. Trump wants to help black people, not eliminate them.
I already have shown an example, right in this thread. I think it is somewhere around post # 5 and it entails the sodomizing of a Black special needs kid by three good ol' White friends of his who decided to ram a coat hanger up his ass and then drive it deep into center field with a swift kick. BTW they had been taunting him for months with racial slurs and all. So there you have it... go back and check that post out,,, it will enlighten you.

White paper that we write on is racist. White toilet paper is racist. Although it does turn brown after we use it. I guess that we are even on that one. I think that the White House should now be called the rainbow house because the White House is all white therefore is racist. White people are white. Shit, we are racist too.
The use of the word "White" to describe yourself is racist. You aren't White. Race itself is a social construct and "White" is as much o a subset of your racist paradigm as the word "Black" is.

So, I can't call myself white anymore because that is being racist. So what should a white guy/gal call themselves then? And when a guy like Sharpton fights for black rights then he is also a racist, right? At least that is what I am getting from you here.
You can call yourself anything you want, I can't stop you. I just want you to be aware of the myth of race and the racism associated with the term White as well as Black. Look up the terms in the dictionary and compare them. Then tell me Who in their right mind wants to be called Black and who wouldn't want to be called White? Then consider Why there has to be racial designations at all. They serve no purpose except to divide us. White being positive and good; Black being negative.and bad.

The statistics who otherwise. Black on Black homicide and black on black crime shows the thugs are equal opportunity muggers and thieves. But they kill more ,thousands more Backs than they do Whites just as White killers and thugs victimize other Whites . Get your gun but don't think the white guy in your alley at 3 AMi s just out for a night walk. He is moe likely to kill you or rob you than a Black man is.

I know. The murder statistics show that explicitly. While you are suspiciously watching that Black man running to catch a bus, a white thug is sneaking up on you from behind. Your attitude shows why 84% or Whites are killed by other Whites.

Whites do kill white people. Mostly family murders. But what we are talking about here is how many blacks are killing whites. Whites killing blacks is nowhere as near whites killing blacks. If so why is it that the lieberal media does not report these killings. I never see any white on black crimes reported on TV.

You don't see al the White cops killing unarmed Black men? What do you do, go to the rest room when you see a story about that coming up? BTW, those statistics aren't included in the FBI UCR. Someone doesn't ' want those numbers to be added to the White on Black murders. I wonder WHY!!!!

Aw, a conspiracy, uhmm? Most shootings happen before someone gets their camera out. Whenever I hear of a story of some cop shooting a black person and they are calling it a murder then I go to the bathroom to have a chit. Hey, when you have heard enough chit, then why not go for a chit after. :badgrin:
:cuckoo::cuckoo:

"now that Roosevelt has eaten with that n**** Booker T Washington, we shall have to kill a thousand n****s to get them back into their place" - Jeff Sessions' grandfather

I don't believe you should even consider what someone's grandfather said as having anything to do with that person. We do not punish the children for the sins of the parents, or grandparents and whenever anyone resorts to that tactic, they have proven they have no facts to back up their debate.
But when the children go into politics and their behavior echoes the mindset of their racist grand parents, it shows the racism of the grand father has been passed on.

I guess that can be applied also to the black grandfathers who tell their grandchildren how bad white people are, uhmm? It will get passed on to those black kids who will most likely end up hating white people. But hey.
Well, at least you acknowledge that the fathers of Black kids are a presence in their lives despite the 72% illegitimate birth rate your statisticians say plagues the Black community..
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/08/...lack-dads-are-doing-the-best-of-all.html?_r=0

Anybody besides me think this is the dumbest post on the internet? How many pages has he been talking about whites and blacks and now it's suddenly racist to refer to them as such????
I use the terms Black and White so I can communicate with stupid pidgins like YOU. See how confused you are when I engage you with the truth. You can't handle the truth.

Please tell me you haven't reproduced, I think we already have the lowest collective IQ this country can handle

Please tell me you haven't reproduced, I think we already have the lowest collective IQ this country can handle

Why do ignorant morons like you always resort to the old IQ insult when YOURS is so severely lacking? Do you think I am just making this up? If you want examples of what my IQ is, compare it to the IQ of this fellow:Man's Most Dangerous Myth: The Fallacy of Race: Ashley Montagu: 9780803946484: Amazon.com: Books

Ignorant morons? You're the one who used the words "Black and White" and then said it was racist to use the words Black and White. There it is, in black and white.

"now that Roosevelt has eaten with that n**** Booker T Washington, we shall have to kill a thousand n****s to get them back into their place" - Jeff Sessions' grandfather

I don't believe you should even consider what someone's grandfather said as having anything to do with that person. We do not punish the children for the sins of the parents, or grandparents and whenever anyone resorts to that tactic, they have proven they have no facts to back up their debate.
But when the children go into politics and their behavior echoes the mindset of their racist grand parents, it shows the racism of the grand father has been passed on.

I guess that can be applied also to the black grandfathers who tell their grandchildren how bad white people are, uhmm? It will get passed on to those black kids who will most likely end up hating white people. But hey.
Well, at least you acknowledge that the fathers of Black kids are a presence in their lives despite the 72% illegitimate birth rate your statisticians say plagues the Black community..
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/08/...lack-dads-are-doing-the-best-of-all.html?_r=0
Ok, YOU tell us... if it isn't fatherless households that makes the black community suck so bad, what is it then?

So you don't think a 3/4 bastard birth rate is a problem?

With that many little bastards running around, can they be sure the black adults are actually the fathers? Mama's baby, Papa maybe.

Ok, YOU tell us... if it isn't fatherless households that makes the black community suck so bad, what is it then?
Your imagination!!!!!!

With that many little bastards running around, can they be sure the black adults are actually the fathers? Mama's baby, Papa maybe.
As long as 75% of the Back community lives above the poverty line I don't see a real problem. What that number tells me is that most of those black babies born out of wedlock are being taken care of by one or both working parents or the grandparents. And just because a child is born out of wedlock doesn't mean the parents don't get hitched soon after.

But don't think the alleged high rate of illegitimacy has a genetic component attached to it.there are several countries where illegitimate White births are nearly as high.

Ignorant morons? You're the one who used the words "Black and White" and then said it was racist to use the words Black and White. There it is, in black and white.
when I talk to the uneducated, I have to use terms they can understand, I use the terms Black and White as a matter of expediency just as I call Native Americans Indians even though I know they have never been anywhere near India. Columbus called them that and large numbers of stupid people kept the misnomer going.

As long as 75% of the Back community lives above the poverty line I don't see a real problem. What that number tells me is that most of those black babies born out of wedlock are being taken care of by one or both working parents or the grandparents. And just because a child is born out of wedlock doesn't mean the parents don't get hitched soon after.

But don't think the alleged high rate of illegitimacy has a genetic component attached to it.there are several countries where illegitimate White births are nearly as high.

They don't.

Interesting that you say there are several countries where illegitimate white births are nearly as high but don't show any numbers.

They don't.

Interesting that you say there are several countries where illegitimate white births are nearly as high but don't show any numbers.

I guess you missed the part where the narrator says Iceland has the highest rate of unwed mothers in the world! I led you to the water now either drink or go look for your own source.

They don't.

I guess you missed the part where the narrator says Iceland has the highest rate of unwed mothers in the world! I led you to the water now either drink or go look for your own source.

I guess you missed the part where 3 out of 4 ****** children are born bastards.

They don't.

So what? If the parents can take care of their progeny , wedlock isn't necessary. Considering the high divorce rate among Whites, I wonder if it means anything at all.

They don't.

So what? If the parents can take care of their progeny , wedlock isn't necessary. Considering the high divorce rate among Whites, I wonder if it means anything at all.

Black people aren't taking care of their progeny. It's like "Lord of the flies" in black neighborhoods.

You don't see al the White cops killing unarmed Black men? What do you do, go to the rest room when you see a story about that coming up? BTW, those statistics aren't included in the FBI UCR. Someone doesn't ' want those numbers to be added to the White on Black murders. I wonder WHY!!!!

Aw, a conspiracy, uhmm? Most shootings happen before someone gets their camera out. Whenever I hear of a story of some cop shooting a black person and they are calling it a murder then I go to the bathroom to have a chit. Hey, when you have heard enough chit, then why not go for a chit after. :badgrin:

That shit felt great. Now I am ready for more of your :bsflag:.

Is that your head spinning from all the garbage you keep trying to push here? :beer:

Forum List

Back