Black Tax Money Helped Build White Wealth-Now It's Time We Got Paid Back

Whites have what they do because of the government. So whites have indeed got a return on their taxes.

No more than blacks have what they do because of the Government.
You might want to take that up with the Government, more specifically the idiots you keep electing ... :thup:

There is a fundamental fact the whites who practice racism here do not understand:

Blacks pay taxes. Blacks have always paid taxes since we were freed. Our tax money went to things that helped whites that we were excluded from. Today we pay taxes and still don't get back the return on our taxes that we should. Furthermore we may very well be overtaxed.

Black families pay significantly higher property taxes than white families, new analysis shows

State by state, neighborhood by neighborhood, black families pay 13 percent more in property taxes each year than a white family would in the same situation, a massive new data analysis shows.
Black-owned homes are consistently assessed at higher values, relative to their actual sale price, than white homes, according to a new working paper by economists Troup Howard of the University of Utah and Carlos Avenancio-León of Indiana University.

African Americans have long said they bear a disproportionate burden for taxes that support local police, schools and parks, but nationwide measures of this type of systemic racism are hard to come by.
To expose the structural and historical factors behind these discriminatory property tax assessments, the economists analyzed more than a decade of tax assessment and sales data for 118 million homes throughout the country.
In almost every state, property tax assessments were higher in areas with more black and Hispanic residents. In city after city, the authors show it is not just differences in the buildings or land but also the racial composition of the neighborhood that matters. The gap between white families and minority households remains large — 10 percent — when you combine data for Hispanic and black families.

The Assessment Gap: Racial Inequalities in Property Taxation

Black families pay higher property taxes if they own their homes and actually pay? Higher rate anyways? Well yeah, because black areas are dem controlled areas and dems love to up all taxes including property tax. Vote conservative and you typically get lower taxes dumbasses.

There is a fundamental fact the whites who practice racism here do not understand:

Blacks pay taxes. Blacks have always paid taxes since we were freed. Our tax money went to things that helped whites that we were excluded from. Today we pay taxes and still don't get back the return on our taxes that we should. Furthermore we may very well be overtaxed.

Black families pay significantly higher property taxes than white families, new analysis shows

State by state, neighborhood by neighborhood, black families pay 13 percent more in property taxes each year than a white family would in the same situation, a massive new data analysis shows.
Black-owned homes are consistently assessed at higher values, relative to their actual sale price, than white homes, according to a new working paper by economists Troup Howard of the University of Utah and Carlos Avenancio-León of Indiana University.

African Americans have long said they bear a disproportionate burden for taxes that support local police, schools and parks, but nationwide measures of this type of systemic racism are hard to come by.
To expose the structural and historical factors behind these discriminatory property tax assessments, the economists analyzed more than a decade of tax assessment and sales data for 118 million homes throughout the country.
In almost every state, property tax assessments were higher in areas with more black and Hispanic residents. In city after city, the authors show it is not just differences in the buildings or land but also the racial composition of the neighborhood that matters. The gap between white families and minority households remains large — 10 percent — when you combine data for Hispanic and black families.

Black families pay higher property taxes if they own their homes and actually pay? Higher rate anyways? Well yeah, because black areas are dem controlled areas and dems love to up all taxes including property tax. Vote conservative and you typically get lower taxes dumbasses.
Bullshit. Look whitre boy, I'm black. I am 60. I have seen where the racism comes from. It has been bi partisan. I'm in here read pure d racism from republicans who then try telling me how only democrats are racists. High or low blacks still pay more. So stop trying to run that silly right wing "democrats are responsible for everything bad for blacks" bullshit.

Welcome to the Club ... No one that pays taxes gets their money's worth out of the Federal Government ... :thup:

If you would quit voting for folks that blow through money like a crack whore, it might be different.
I wouldn't hold your breath though, because I haven't seen anyone who doesn't do that on the Beltway since President Coolidge.
If you 'Just Want Yours' get in line with the other failures.

Whites have what they do because of the government. So whites have indeed got a return on their taxes.
You are delusional---------you have no clue about working and earning what you got instead of whinning that the government should have to pay your lazy ass a check.

Bullshit. Look whitre boy, I'm black. I am 60. I have seen where the racism comes from. It has been bi partisan. I'm in here read pure d racism from republicans who then try telling me how only democrats are racists. High or low blacks still pay more. So stop trying to run that silly right wing "democrats are responsible for everything bad for blacks" bullshit.
You have trouble grasping basic concepts. not that it matters but I am mixed and a female. You being black or 60 has nothing to do with anything either.

Dem controlled areas pay higher taxes--because dems love taxes --all taxes. Are you able to grasp this shit or not? If you live in a dem controlled area, you are going to pay higher taxes on your house even if it is a ghetto run down piece of shit. Blacks tend to vote dem, so they then tend to live in dem controlled areas and thusly pay higher property taxes because they were stupid enough to vote dems to be put in charge of deciding what taxes which is all taxes get added in and added to.

Big cities have much higher real estate tax rates because they use those real estate taxes to pay for all kinds of "free" stuff and to subsidize shit. The suburbs, townships, villages, where most whites live, have much lower real estate tax rates because those areas and people are self sufficient.

The Tax Assessor's Office is a Government run office, with government employees, hired and managed by the people you elect locally.
You would have a lot better luck taking your issues to them, than to people on a message board.
It doesn't matter if you want to blame Democrats, Republicans, whites, blacks, Christians, Muslims or Systemic Racism.

The amazing part is that you are 60 years old, and don't understand something as simple as that ... :thup:

Welcome to the Club ... No one that pays taxes gets their money's worth out of the Federal Government ... :thup:

If you would quit voting for folks that blow through money like a crack whore, it might be different.
I wouldn't hold your breath though, because I haven't seen anyone who doesn't do that on the Beltway since President Coolidge.

I asked a black person before, why they drive around in their Cadillacs and not put more money into the places they live in. He said "I spend more time in my car, so want to have a good impression on anyone who rides with me, while my house is only the place i sleep in". I asked him what if his Cadillac got T-boned and became a junk car? He gave me a very confused look..

Lies. I don’t know anyone who received what they have from the government. You claim to be more successful than many whites on here, must have been from the government because nobody works their ass off to succeed, right?

I agree with you, and Coolidge is my favorite modern president....but to be fair.....the GOP are a bunch of fucking spend-thrifts too.

We need a viable third party to keep these two criminal gangs in check.

I agree with you, and Coolidge is my favorite modern president....but to be fair.....the GOP are a bunch of fucking spend-thrifts too.

We need a viable third party to keep these two criminal gangs in check.

Just dig in and take a defensive posture.
Those assclowns are going to have to bring us to our knees before a third party becomes a viable option.

If and when that happens ... I'd rather have about 8-9 Parties.
Go to a Supermajority on all votes in Congress, and make them work together, or forget the silly crap they want to do.
Add a Balanced Budget Amendment to the Constitution.

We need a lot more than another group of assclowns ... :thup:

Then perhaps you should stop voting for Democrats who raise your property taxes sky high. You've made your bed. Now lay in it.
You right wing idiots really need to stop lying to yourselves. Because republicans would raise our taxes even more while reducing the taxes for whites.

We voted republican for 100 years asshole. What we got was paying taxes to be excluded.

So shut your dumb asian ass up with the "it's the democrats" bullshit.

We voted Republican from 1863 until 1964. And what we got was Jim Crow.

We paid taxes for programs we were excluded from and whites benefitted from. So it's time we got paid back.

You right wing idiots really need to stop lying to yourselves. Because republicans would raise our taxes even more while reducing the taxes for whites.

We voted republican for 100 years asshole. What we got was paying taxes to be excluded.

As Malcom X said ... Twice in the quote you posted earlier ... The white man, Democrats or Republican, isn't going to fix the black man's problems.
He said the black man is the only person that can fix the black man's problems.

You don't need to convince a white man that it is either the Democrats or the Republicans.
Part of your problem is that you really don't listen to what Malcom X was saying, and are looking in the wrong place for solutions.

Then perhaps you should stop voting for Democrats who raise your property taxes sky high. You've made your bed. Now lay in it.

Why do black Democrats hate Asians so much?

Forum List

Back