Black shooting at white church

MrShangles

Gold Member
May 27, 2015
Where is all the media and protests, if it was a white man shooting at a black church it would be covered 24/7, all whites would be klan members, Trump would be blamed for it.
So where's the coverage, the shooter was a black refugee.
But thanks to a good guy with a gun only one life lost but several elderly folks hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where is all the media and protests, if it was a white man shooting at a black church it would be covered 24/7, all whites would be klan members, Trump would be blamed for it.
But thanks to a good guy with a gun only one life lost but several elderly folks hurt.

Did the cops buy him some burger king? Are large swaths of black people applauding the shooting?

Did the cops buy him some burger king? Are large swaths of black people applauding the shooting?

Must not be.
If they were, the OP would post a link.

Note to OP - there's no such thing as a "Black church" or "white church".
Another note to OP - There are so many shootings in the US, they only get reported if the shooter is Black or its slew of dead folx.

Post a link and quit whining.

:link:

there's no such thing as a "Black church" or "white church".
nbci-no-black-on-black-crime-550x300.png

It wasn't a white church. There was widespread coverage and many of the attendees were black.

When did large swaths of whites applaud the Charleston shooting?

Must not be.
If they were, the OP would post a link.

Note to OP - there's no such thing as a "Black church" or "white church".
Another note to OP - There are so many shootings in the US, they only get reported if the shooter is Black or its slew of dead folx.

Post a link and quit whining.

:link:
Note to Luddley - when a white did the shooting, there was a black church.

Another note to Luddley - there are so many blacks doing the shooting it appears as if that's all that gets reported

Forum List

Back