Black republicans...who are they really?

It really happened here in Michigan. Governor Rick Snyder is a scumbag just like jeb bush in Florida and Ken Blackwell in Ohio.

Don't forget there is no Republican running for president this year. Don't be all cocky when America has already rejected your party.

Are you going to dump trump at the convention? Trump is so unconventional

I do hope you know that Ken Blackwell is indeed black. And the Governor of a state has nothing to do with voting places or machines.

Wouldn't it be totally embarrassing if Hillary got beat by somebody that isn't running? Hmmm.

If America has already rejected my party, they sure did a bad job out of showing that the last two midterms.

But they qualify so what are you going to do?

My idea would be only whole chickens, rice, spaghetti, milk, bread, one kind of lunch meat, tuna, fruits, vegetables, eggs, butter, cheese, ground beef, nacho chips, potatoes, penut butter and jelly, Apple juice, spices, condiments.

Maybe, but here, they sell their cards to the highest bidder. These lowlifes live in the same dwelling and live of off one or two cards. The rest they sell to other people.

SNAP's cards do have limitations. People live by what they are allowed to purchase. My problem is when I get behind one of these people, and they put greeting cards, huge bags of dog food, cat litter, flowers, cigarettes, beer or wine on the conveyor belt, and then they pay for the allowable food items with the SNAP's card, and pay for all the other things with cash.

It's one thing if my tax dollars go to feed somebody that can't feed themselves. It's quite another when my hard earned money goes to feed people who use their cash to feed their pets while getting drunk and smoking packs of cigarettes.

It really happened here in Michigan. Governor Rick Snyder is a scumbag just like jeb bush in Florida and Ken Blackwell in Ohio.

Don't forget there is no Republican running for president this year. Don't be all cocky when America has already rejected your party.

Are you going to dump trump at the convention? Trump is so unconventional

I do hope you know that Ken Blackwell is indeed black. And the Governor of a state has nothing to do with voting places or machines.

Wouldn't it be totally embarrassing if Hillary got beat by somebody that isn't running? Hmmm.

If America has already rejected my party, they sure did a bad job out of showing that the last two midterms.
Midterms. The cons secret weapon. If the same number voted in 2014 that will vote this year or did in 2012 you wouldn't control the house or Senate. You won 2010 midterms but lost 2012. You won 2014 but will lose the general election because of higher turnout.

A voter protection attorney in Waller County, Texas tells ThinkProgress that students at Prairie View A&M University, an historically black university, are being disenfranchised by the state’s voter ID law because they mistakenly believe that the law is no longer in effect. In early October, a federal trial court struck the law down because it was enacted with racially discriminatory intent and because it functions as an unconstitutional poll tax. Days later, however, a federal appeals court stayed this decision, and a majority of the Supreme Court voted to leave this stay in place. Yet, according to Natasha Korgaonkar, an attorney with the NAACP Legal Defense Fund, news of these later two court decisions did not reach many students in time to prevent them from being disenfranchised by the voter ID law.

How Black Students Are Reportedly Being Disenfranchised Right Now In Texas

It was decided on by a court and people didn't look into the matter. Can you explain to me how this was conducted by Republicans? And even if it was, ignorance of the law is no excuse.

Look...it would take some right winger smarter than you to fully comprehend this....

First, your party will win midterm elections for the next decade of so, simply because old white men and their "dutiful" wives mahe damn sure to show up to vote since they see that the "end is near"....

Second, when it comes to national/general elections when the hype is all over the media, minorities will show up to vote and your party will continually lose.

Third, (as this long thread has amply proven) older white males are dwindling in number, (and I am one of them) while minority demographics are on a steady increase and do NOT like republican policies...TX and FL are turning a bright purple and without those 2 states, republicans will not see the inside of the WH for many, many years.

The GOP is a moribund party....and as we've seen during these primaries, a party cleaved and leaderless. You can bitch and moan all over these forums, but reality is what it is.....I've long accepted that, if I'm still alive, I...as an older white male.... will be the "new" minority, and rather than being scared or unhappy about, I welcome the change since I well know that being in the majority does not make me more powerful and less accepting of others.

Midterms. The cons secret weapon. If the same number voted in 2014 that will vote this year or did in 2012 you wouldn't control the house or Senate. You won 2010 midterms but lost 2012. You won 2014 but will lose the general election because of higher turnout.

Let me explain something to you:

People liked DumBama because he was black. He also spoke well with a teleprompter. He had a lovely family. They liked the way he looked....they liked the way he dressed. That was it.

Hillary doesn't have any of that going for her. The new Obama now resides on the Republican side in Donald Trump. He's something we've never seen before. He draws crowds wherever he goes. His election would be more historical than a woman President.

It all boils down to who can energize their side, and I see nothing thus far that indicates Hilary can do that. She has an annoying voice. She's been heavily criticized about her appearance. She has more baggage than an airport terminal. She's shady and corrupt regardless of the FBI investigation.

Unfortunately, our elections can be compared to the votes on American Idol. It's not about issues, it's about popularity. On that level, Trump beats her hands down.

Black republicans...who are they really?

Answer: They are Props, useless, a joke, and they barely exist.

They don't win elections, they don't count, they don't matter, they influence no one.

Glad we solved that question ... together.
:lol:

Look someone irrelevant, pretending to be relevant. Lol!

Y
Yea but don't you think blacks in places like Chicago Detroit Newark Compton and Ferguson are guilty of this too?

I think mlk would give young black men this same advice. Be well spoken. Get an education. Don't have kids and then don't raise them right. In other words stop giving whites reasons to discriminate. For example If a well spoken black doesn't get the job it looks racist but when the black guy can't speak intelligently you give whites justification why they didn't hire the black.

Not really. Well spoken folks of every race miss out on the jobs. Goin the extra mile to be worth hiring for the job means allot to. Having reasonable expectations going in means allot as well. You ain't going to be hired right up to the top just because. Success requires work, good work requires a good work ethic. The gangsta thug needs to stop being canonized as a saint. And that brings I full circle. If a black guy gets pants that fit, pulls out the grill and go's and works his peers call him an uncle Tom or house ******, when in fact all the guy is doing is making an honest buck. The left has trained minorities to be victims and if that were ever to change it would be the end of the Democrat party as it is and has been for years.

Maybe you spend too much time watching rap videos .. but that isn't the real world, that isn't the story, it's just part of the story.

Obviously you don't hear much of any other part of the same story.

NIELSEN: AFRICAN-AMERICANS ARE INCREASINGLY AFFLUENT, EDUCATED AND DIVERSE

2015%20African%20American%20Report%20Education%20Graphic.jpg

HOUSEHOLD INCOMES ON THE RISE
The median income of black households has increased 3.5% over the past three years from 2011-2013, as The Great Recession has waned. During this period, real median household income grew more among African-American households (+$793) than among white households (+$433) and among the total population, according to the U.S. Census.

From 2005-2013, the most recent data available, black income growth outpaced that of non-Hispanic whites at every level above $60,000. During that same time period, the largest increase for black households occurred in the number of households earning over $200,000, with an increase of 138%, compared with an increase of 74% for the total population.

2015_African-American_Report_IncomeChart.jpg

You don't hear about it because the Right had nothing to do with it .. the Left did.

No one suggests that some guy, white or black, who wears his pants below his ass should be granted anything but the opportunity to pull his pants up and grow the fuck up.

You don't know the story .. and I'm not suggesting that you should. You're a republican.

Then why are you and your democrat slave master always screaming about racism? Y'all are either okay or not. which is it?

A. I'm not a democrat fool.

B. People scream about racism because it exists .. especially within the Republican Party.

Two words .. Southern Strategy . which should answer all questions about racism in the Republican Party.
You should be a democrat. One of black peoples biggest mistake. They don't vote.

Look and see how many Hispanics and Muslims show up to vote. That's one mistake your culture can fix without our help. Then watch the GOP start kissing your asses.

And midterms too. It's not enough to show up every 4 years.

And any black who voted for Obama twice but didn't vote midterms and won't show up because no black is running deserves to be under represented in Washington.

Does that go for whitey, or just blackie?

Y
Not really. Well spoken folks of every race miss out on the jobs. Goin the extra mile to be worth hiring for the job means allot to. Having reasonable expectations going in means allot as well. You ain't going to be hired right up to the top just because. Success requires work, good work requires a good work ethic. The gangsta thug needs to stop being canonized as a saint. And that brings I full circle. If a black guy gets pants that fit, pulls out the grill and go's and works his peers call him an uncle Tom or house ******, when in fact all the guy is doing is making an honest buck. The left has trained minorities to be victims and if that were ever to change it would be the end of the Democrat party as it is and has been for years.

Maybe you spend too much time watching rap videos .. but that isn't the real world, that isn't the story, it's just part of the story.

The median income of black households has increased 3.5% over the past three years from 2011-2013, as The Great Recession has waned. During this period, real median household income grew more among African-American households (+$793) than among white households (+$433) and among the total population, according to the U.S. Census.

From 2005-2013, the most recent data available, black income growth outpaced that of non-Hispanic whites at every level above $60,000. During that same time period, the largest increase for black households occurred in the number of households earning over $200,000, with an increase of 138%, compared with an increase of 74% for the total population.

You don't hear about it because the Right had nothing to do with it .. the Left did.

No one suggests that some guy, white or black, who wears his pants below his ass should be granted anything but the opportunity to pull his pants up and grow the fuck up.

You don't know the story .. and I'm not suggesting that you should. You're a republican.

Then why are you and your democrat slave master always screaming about racism? Y'all are either okay or not. which is it?

B. People scream about racism because it exists .. especially within the Republican Party.

Two words .. Southern Strategy . which should answer all questions about racism in the Republican Party.
You should be a democrat. One of black peoples biggest mistake. They don't vote.

Look and see how many Hispanics and Muslims show up to vote. That's one mistake your culture can fix without our help. Then watch the GOP start kissing your asses.

And any black who voted for Obama twice but didn't vote midterms and won't show up because no black is running deserves to be under represented in Washington.

Poor and middle class whites should vote and don't too yes. I hate everyone who doesn't vote. I don't care who they vote for either.

Y

Poor and middle class whites should vote and don't too yes. I hate everyone who doesn't vote. I don't care who they vote for either.

Well let's hope Sanders jumps in as a third party candidate, so we can both vote for him, right.

I have a much better idea: Since it's you on the left making these claims, post a link that I can verify.

Because what you are implying is these " pigsty rural areas" are also run by Republicans?

A voter protection attorney in Waller County, Texas tells ThinkProgress that students at Prairie View A&M University, an historically black university, are being disenfranchised by the state’s voter ID law because they mistakenly believe that the law is no longer in effect. In early October, a federal trial court struck the law down because it was enacted with racially discriminatory intent and because it functions as an unconstitutional poll tax. Days later, however, a federal appeals court stayed this decision, and a majority of the Supreme Court voted to leave this stay in place. Yet, according to Natasha Korgaonkar, an attorney with the NAACP Legal Defense Fund, news of these later two court decisions did not reach many students in time to prevent them from being disenfranchised by the voter ID law.

How Black Students Are Reportedly Being Disenfranchised Right Now In Texas

It is hard to chronicle in a short space the ways in which the Texas law, one of the most discriminatory voting laws in modern history, runs afoul of constitutional norms and reasonable standards of justice. State lawmakers rammed through the measure, jettisoning procedural protections that had been used for generations in the state Legislature. By requiring registered voters to present a certain kind of photo identification card, and by making it difficult for those without such cards to obtain one, the law's Republican architects would ensure that poor voters, or ill ones, or the elderly or blacks or Latinos — all likely Democratic voters — would be disenfranchised, all in the name of preventing a type of voter fraud that does not materially exist.

Shame on Texas and the U.S. Supreme Court
. Ignorance of the law is no excuse... Ever heard that one before ?

Here's the really good news .. what you think doesn't mean shit. I'm serious.

More innuendo, you cannot list even one Conservative policy that harms Blacks, and you think this is not a civil discussion? Your weakness is old, grow up and have an adult conversation or say nothing...

If you can't think of any conservative policy that black people stand firmly against, then you aren't looking for serious conversation. I'm not looking to waste time talking to a knucklehead.

No I can't, are these supposed to be Blacks who are racist like you or non racist? I have a number of Black friends who can at least have a discussion, you have too much hatred, you're probably ruined for life...

I don't need you to answer the question of why no majority of non-white people support the Republican Party ..

Let's be real, you can't answer it, it's over your head...

I do have civil conversations here with people who speak with civility and not ask dumb questions.

It's only a dumb question to you because you can't list a single one, pretty shallow...

Here's the really good news .. what you think doesn't mean shit. I'm serious.

More innuendo, you cannot list even one Conservative policy that harms Blacks, and you think this is not a civil discussion? Your weakness is old, grow up and have an adult conversation or say nothing...

If you can't think of any conservative policy that black people stand firmly against, then you aren't looking for serious conversation. I'm not looking to waste time talking to a knucklehead.

No I can't, are these supposed to be Blacks who are racist like you or non racist? I have a number of Black friends who can at least have a discussion, you have too much hatred, you're probably ruined for life...

I don't need you to answer the question of why no majority of non-white people support the Republican Party ..

Let's be real, you can't answer it, it's over your head...

I do have civil conversations here with people who speak with civility and not ask dumb questions.

It's only a dumb question to you because you can't list a single one, pretty shallow...

In their study “Racial Winners and Losers in American Party Politics,” political scientists Zoltan Hajnal and Jeremy Horowitz examine the two parties’ claims that their policies benefit racial and ethnic minorities. According to Hajnal’s and Horowitz’s research, Republican policies predominately benefit the richest white Americans

Hajnal and Horowitz estimate that black poverty declined by 38.6 percent under Democratic leadership, while it grew by 3 percent under Republicans. From 1948 to 2010, black unemployment fell by 7.9 percentage points under Democrats and increased by 13.7 points during Republican administrations. Black income grew by $23,281 (adjusted for inflation) under Democrats and by only $4,000 under Republicans.

“Put simply: However measured, blacks made consistent gains under Democratic presidents and suffered regular losses under Republicans,” the authors said. While there’s limited data, the findings hold true for Latinos and Asians.

It appears at first glance that Republicans actively transfer income to whites through government. Of course, there could be another explanation for this phenomenon. In a study published last July, Princeton economists Alan Blinder and Mark Watson found that from 1947 to 2013, gross domestic product, employment, corporate profits and productivity grew faster under Democrats than Republicans. The authors also noted that unemployment and deficits shrank and the economy climbed out of recession in less time under Democrats.

You morons like to blame the victims when caught in your party's racist policies...But that;s OK......since you will NEVER gain the black vote as that racial minority and others grow demographically as the white population shrinks

You morons like to blame the victims when caught in your party's racist policies...But that;s OK......since you will NEVER gain the black vote as that racial minority and others grow demographically as the white population shrinks
. That's OK, because theirs only a few like you who believe that, yet meanwhile the others enjoy their lives with every benefit of it. Don't be jealous now.

Oh yes, that gerrymandering lie again. It didn't make a difference really. Need the link, just ask, and I'll be glad to post.

You might be surprised to know that when some of our most important CCW laws were signed into law, it was done by a Democrat Governor by the name of Ted Strickland. It's not that this guy was a right-wing Democrat or anything like that. He knew how the public felt about self-defense and wanted to keep his seat.

Yes, the NRA is very good at bullying politicians to pander to the 22% of the population that needs to compensate for tiny dicks. The rest of us just hope our kids come back from school alive.

And BTW, all those predictions about people getting gunned down in the street because of CCW's by the left never came true. Isn't that something? Then when we allowed CCW holders to be armed in our vehicles, and the left predicted uncontrollable road rage, that too never happened.

Really?

Ohio

Um, not so much.

Circumstances: On September 8, 2013, concealed handgun permit holder Charles Kropinak, 36, shot and killed his estranged girlfriend Sylvia Maillis, 37, before turning the handgun on himself. According to police, Maillis was working the 10 PM to 7 AM shift at a Walmart in Salem, Ohio, when she took a break with co-workers at a nearby Taco Bell and Dunkin’ Donuts before returning to the employee parking lot. Kropinak then pulled into a nearby parking space and exited his vehicle. Maillis got out of the vehicle she was in and an argument ensued. Kropinak brandished his Ruger 9mm pistol and shot Maillis multiple times before taking his own life. Maillis had obtained a protection order from Mahoning County against Kropinak in the past, but it was not clear if it was still active at the time of the shooting.

Circumstances: On April 4, 2013, concealed handgun permit holder Bruce Hively, 56, allegedly shot and killed Charles T. Addis, 18, following a confrontation. According to news reports there had been an ongoing dispute between the two men. Hively reportedly drove past Addis who was with two other males at an intersection, then turned back around to where Addis was standing. Hively reportedly exited his vehicle and a confrontation ensued. Hively allegedly shot Addis four times at close range including twice when Addis was already on the ground. Hively was taken into custody at the scene and was charged with murder, aggravated murder, and tampering with evidence.

Circumstances: On January 27, 2011, concealed handgun permit holder Mark Langlois, 51, a mechanic at Forklifts of Toledo, Inc., shot and killed James Schueler, Jr., 65, the company’s vice president and general manager. Schueler was found behind his desk with a single gunshot wound to the head. At trial, ballistics experts testified that the shell casing found at the crime scene matched Langlois’ 9mm Glock pistol. Langlois told detectives that he left the office the morning of the shooting and went directly to a job site, but a GPS unit in the van that he was driving showed that he went to his home first before proceeding to the job site and surveillance video showed that he left the office about 15 minutes later than he claimed in his interview with police. News reports stated that Langlois’ computer contained a “voluminous” amount of searches on gun websites, including multiple searches for silencers and suppressors. Multiple handguns, ammunition, and gun parts—including spare gun barrels, scopes, and silencers—were taken from Langlois’ home. On November 18, 2011, Langlois was convicted of aggravated murder and murder, both with gun specifications. Later that month he was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.

Well, you get the idea. Good guys with a gun... um, shooting good guys and gals without guns.

Good going, NRA!!!

Oh, so that's the new leftist tactic, make people terrified for their lives? How Communist of you.

But you know, when anybody is terrified of their life, they usually take proactive action. So it's a good thing we have all of those guns in our country.

So let me get this straight. It's okay for CEO's to fuck with the livlihoods of thousands of families, but man, if working folks fight back, that's bad?

Of course, because you can't blame the worker. After all, how does a country maintain a middle-class when over one-third of their population of working age are not working nor looking for work?

again, the Labor Participation rate peaked in 1999, at a whopping 67%. So really, we've always had about a third of the "working age" population not participating. Stay at home moms, retired people, and so on. So while this stat really comforts Obama Haters, it doesn't mean all that much.

labor-force-participation-rate-june-2015.png

Let me explain something to you:

People liked DumBama because he was black. He also spoke well with a teleprompter. He had a lovely family. They liked the way he looked....they liked the way he dressed. That was it.

Guy, I've never heard a single Obama supporter say they voted for Obama because he was "black", including the black ones. People voted for him because he promised to end the Iraq War and while McCain and Hillary said, "Yeah, Bush really fucked that up", neither one of them was ready to commit to ending it.

Hillary doesn't have any of that going for her. The new Obama now resides on the Republican side in Donald Trump. He's something we've never seen before. He draws crowds wherever he goes. His election would be more historical than a woman President.

Crowds don't equate to electoral success. A car crash draws a crowd, that doesn't make it a good thing.

It all boils down to who can energize their side, and I see nothing thus far that indicates Hilary can do that. She has an annoying voice. She's been heavily criticized about her appearance. She has more baggage than an airport terminal. She's shady and corrupt regardless of the FBI investigation.

And she has a scary vagina, which no doubt terrifies you.

Unfortunately, our elections can be compared to the votes on American Idol. It's not about issues, it's about popularity. On that level, Trump beats her hands down.

NaziTrump's unfavorable rating is at 70%. Hillary's is only at 55%. At the end of the day, people will vote for the person who can run the country, and that ain't NaziTrump.

Forum List

Back