Black Republicans TURN On Trump & DeSantis

It's no surprise they don't like DeSantis, he wants to teach the truth about slavery.
"Meatball ron" can not even teach how to pronounce his own name...
1691188965613-jpeg.811367

Black Republicans are even getting tired of this. They are turning on their masters.

The modern slave revolt. And it's about time.

But at least you still have Candace Owens :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

LOL.

Will Hurd? A fucking RINO CIA stooge who has always hated Trump? How can he be “turning” against Trump when he has always been against him? He has always been a true RINO, for LGBTQ crap, gun control, pro-illegal immigration, and of course he fully supports bankrupting America to fully fund the defunct Ukraine government and the new Forever War with Russia. What a fucking joke. He doesn’t represent any conservatives, black or white.

He’s just another grifter, probably getting money from Soros and CNN to attack Trump. Just like his white counterpart, Asa Hutchinson.

Last edited:
Nah. You need to stop misusing the word. Especially since those like you have no problem talking about a democrat plantation.
Dude, the Democratic party is the party of slavery and Jim Crow.

The Republican party emancipated the slaves and unwaveringly fights tooth and nail against the institutionalized racism of the Democratic party.

Bullshit. Trump got 8 percent in 2020, and he will do no better in 2024.
My post said more Blacks were voting REPUBLICAN. As for Trump, some polls had him getting 8 percent while others had him getting 12 percent. In either case, it was a jump for Republicans from the previous Presidential Election. In 2022 midterm Elections (no Trump), Black vote for Republicans rose from 8 percent in the previous mid terms (2018) to 14 percent in 2022.

How do you explain that?

Bullshit. Trump got 8 percent in 2020, and he will do no better in 2024.
My post said more Blacks were voting REPUBLICAN. As for Trump, some polls had him getting 8 percent while others had him getting 12 percent. In either case, it was a jump for Republicans from the previous Presidential Election. In 2022 midterm Elections (no Trump), Black vote for Republicans rose from 8 percent in the previous mid terms (2018) to 14 percent in 2022.

How do you explain that?

The house negroes have refused to pay rent.

The house negroes have refused to pay rent.
Rent? Rent to whom?

How about Democrats delivering on quality education in the inner cities or at least getting out of the way of school vouchers for inner city Blacks if Democrats can’t deliver good education.

I feel like a slave every time I pay taxes to support a lifelong freeloading Democrat. I’m thinking I deserve reparations.

Well for that $374 you pay a year. Just tell yourself that you are paying a days wages for a Sergeant in the Army.

Truth? Cool. So when will you take a few decades as a slave so you get some personal benefit?
Slavery exists in different ways. Slavery ended in 1865 in the United States. Reconstruction was screwed with after the Civil War. So, we have people who go back 400 years with anger and have people who have lived their lifetimes of different backgrounds and authoritarians, or great society laws screwed them over also. Anyway, the inflation we see now is an insidious tax that tyrants use to prop up their governments. In our nation anyone not privileged in employment or have fixed incomes or are renting or anything that is negative to what they have in income are the slaves today. So, we round it out about 20% inflation since old Joe took office. Joe paid off all of the people of special interest and filled up the coffers of the staters that shut down due to Covid. The real Federal Reserve prime rate should be higher.

Well for that $374 you pay a year. Just tell yourself that you are paying a days wages for a Sergeant in the Army.
It's interesting that you say that, my daughter (a Sergeant in the Army) is about to be stationed in Savannah, GA

It looks great there.. where/who/what's the best home cooking restaurant?

Last edited:
It's interesting that you say that, my daughter (a Sergeant in the Army) is about to be stationed in Savannah, GA

It looks great there.. where/who/what's the best home cooking restaurant?

If she’s stationed at Fort Stewart she’ll be close to Hinesville. If she’s stationed at Hunter she’ll have a lot more options in Savannah. They recently shut down Lady and Sons. But I think she’ll like Carey Hillards. Most folks do. Not exactly home cooking but good food. The Hamburger Steak could use some Gravy. The Brunswick Stew is always good.

Barnes has decent Bar B Que. but the best in town is Jim N Nicks. I like the Greens. Tell her to try the Cheese Biscuits.

Watch River Street. Stay away from the old stairs when she has been drinking. They are tall steps and very steep.

She should take a morning or afternoon and visit Fort Pulaski. I went with my Dad when he visited. With walls that thick you could imagine the troops inside feeling invincible. Then the rifles slugs started tearing into it.

Watch the town of Thunderbolt on the way to Tybee. The cops there could afford Mercedes Patrol cars with all the tickets they write.

Personally for home cooking I usually cook at you know. Home.

Just out of town on Highway 80 is a fish joint to the left just past Pooler Parkway. In Pooler of course. It says seafood on the building. I’ve gotten a few things there from time to time.

If she’s stationed at Fort Stewart she’ll be close to Hinesville. If she’s stationed at Hunter she’ll have a lot more options in Savannah. They recently shut down Lady and Sons. But I think she’ll like Carey Hillards. Most folks do. Not exactly home cooking but good food. The Hamburger Steak could use some Gravy. The Brunswick Stew is always good.

Barnes has decent Bar B Que. but the best in town is Jim N Nicks. I like the Greens. Tell her to try the Cheese Biscuits.

Watch River Street. Stay away from the old stairs when she has been drinking. They are tall steps and very steep.

She should take a morning or afternoon and visit Fort Pulaski. I went with my Dad when he visited. With walls that thick you could imagine the troops inside feeling invincible. Then the rifles slugs started tearing into it.

Watch the town of Thunderbolt on the way to Tybee. The cops there could afford Mercedes Patrol cars with all the tickets they write.

Personally for home cooking I usually cook at you know. Home.

Just out of town on Highway 80 is a fish joint to the left just past Pooler Parkway. In Pooler of course. It says seafood on the building. I’ve gotten a few things there from time to time.
I'm pretty sure it's Hunter .. and thanks a lot for all the effort.. :D

She's melting in Korea at the moment.. :confused:

Pleased to meet you SavannahMann ..

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure it's Hunter .. and thanks a lot for all the effort.. :D

She's melting in Korea at the moment.. :confused:

Pleased to meet you SavannahMann ..

Hunter has changed dramatically in the more than quarter century since I left the base, and the Army.

Forum List

Back