Black Racism's ARROGANCE. Part Two.

Conclusion,

There isn't any doubt why you are the way you are.

And, a list isn't necessary.

You are stupid because YOU ARE STUPID,

End of story.

Are you one of those people who thinks the earth is flat and the moon landing was faked in a studio? Cause you sure sound like it.

Your parents should have been arrested for neglect.... Somebody should be held responsible for how you turned out.

Conclusion,

There isn't any doubt why you are the way you are.

And, a list isn't necessary.

You are stupid because YOU ARE STUPID,

End of story.

Are you one of those people who thinks the earth is flat and the moon landing was faked in a studio? Cause you sure sound like it.

Your parents should have been arrested for neglect.... Somebody should be held responsible for how you turned out.

The verbiage of another fool.

Man the people like you get theirs knowledge from history books made in USA. After months having passed on the Manhattan project, the US needed a reason to attack Japan. Sorry, this you probably won't find in your history book.

Then look at your statistics. Assuming that your holy democratic statistics are right, why don't you at least start collecting statistics on white racism on black people. Start with the 17 th century up to the 1970 only. OK then compare their impact to those you already collected on black racism. Your anti-Obama article and prison statistics against 300 years of lynching in your holy land of the braves. Oh excuse me, you wont find them, because if the white is not the victim then statistics are completely useless und thus wont be published. And please do not forget, I am not anti-America, everything the US did, Europe did it as well, and is therefore not less condamnable as her.

And man you are on a message board, and tell everyone who is not of your opinion that you cannot discuss with them. Do you just want to talk with people who share your opinion? Then the message board is not the right place for you, go and find some other black haters and you'll be totally happy in your wolrd.

As I knew, you've got no facts, trying to convince others by insulting them. Pretending to know everything as you've got the clue, with you holy racist statistics.

You make me too much laugh, with your "I am a linguist, mathematicien etc.
Thats pitiful,though with all these years of studies, you share the opinion of a 3 year old boy who does not only know what is good or bad, or perhaps even he knows better than you.

Stop consuming your "right history" without taking a break to check its sources. You believe everything that arranges you. You never think yourself. You just read your racist history books "made USA" and split it out here on the message board. Who do you think you can impress with that?

And I am sure you had some very bad experience with blacks. Otherwise your opinion cant be explained.

Re-read things about Iran and Iraq because the US did not want to fight against both, so first of all they let them kill each other before they come. They do it like that in Africa as well, so they are the harmless liberator who wants to bring democracy. They're just like Europe it's the same behaviour..

Yes, the little brown and black people are just puppets, they can never act from their own ideology, religion, hungers and hates, they have no free will of their own, they are just puppets.

Always puppets.

Who is racist here?

Re-read things about Iran and Iraq because the US did not want to fight against both, so first of all they let them kill each other before they come. They do it like that in Africa as well, so they are the harmless liberator who wants to bring democracy. They're just like Europe it's the same behaviour..

Yes, the little brown and black people are just puppets, they can never act from their own ideology, religion, hungers and hates, they have no free will of their own, they are just puppets.

Always puppets.

Who is racist here?

I am not a racist. I dont know defend all blacks nor agress all whites, but do you really want to put Americas and Europes history in slavery into question? Where's is your point?

but do you really want to put Americas and Europes history in slavery into question? Where's is your point?

I would not mind putting them into question with Islam's history of slavery, or West Africa's history of selling slaves to Europe and America.

Questions, so many questions.

There you confuse Islam and Arabe, as Islam freed black people, unlike Arabs I agree. And even in Africa was slave selling i know this, thats why i told you you cannot defend a group of people, just because they are black or white or whatsoever. Even black people in Egypt and Sudan had white slaves. There is no point in discussing that power turns from one continent to another with time passing by. Everyone is responsible for themselves.

There you confuse Islam and Arabe, as Islam freed black people, unlike Arabs I agree. .

Yeess, like in present day Sudan. Indeed the Islamic slave trade lingered long after the European slave trade, still does, like in Sudan. The religion of "submission" is very good at human submission.

Last edited:
No, what you mean is the press calling it 'islamic slave trade" although the press does not even explain what tey mean by "islamic". Thats just in order to ensure everyone connects hatress with islam. But that has nothing to do with islamic values. You could look at oman, yemen, saudi arabia, it does not mean because they pretend to be muslims, that their acts are in correspondence with pillars of islamic behaviour. Yet unfortunately the press likes to give you this picture. Then everyone says Islam is bad and brutal. Even if you do not know what islam means, but you compare it to people who do not behave in a way a muslim should behave. Thats like christianity, its roots are not questionable but when you take the behaviour of christian people as measure to judge christianity then you automatically fail.

Man the people like you get theirs knowledge from history books made in USA. After months having passed on the Manhattan project, the US needed a reason to attack Japan. Sorry, this you probably won't find in your history book.

Then look at your statistics. Assuming that your holy democratic statistics are right, why don't you at least start collecting statistics on white racism on black people. Start with the 17 th century up to the 1970 only. OK then compare their impact to those you already collected on black racism. Your anti-Obama article and prison statistics against 300 years of lynching in your holy land of the braves. Oh excuse me, you wont find them, because if the white is not the victim then statistics are completely useless und thus wont be published. And please do not forget, I am not anti-America, everything the US did, Europe did it as well, and is therefore not less condamnable as her.

And man you are on a message board, and tell everyone who is not of your opinion that you cannot discuss with them. Do you just want to talk with people who share your opinion? Then the message board is not the right place for you, go and find some other black haters and you'll be totally happy in your wolrd.

As I knew, you've got no facts, trying to convince others by insulting them. Pretending to know everything as you've got the clue, with you holy racist statistics.

You make me too much laugh, with your "I am a linguist, mathematicien etc.
Thats pitiful,though with all these years of studies, you share the opinion of a 3 year old boy who does not only know what is good or bad, or perhaps even he knows better than you.

Stop consuming your "right history" without taking a break to check its sources. You believe everything that arranges you. You never think yourself. You just read your racist history books "made USA" and split it out here on the message board. Who do you think you can impress with that?

And I am sure you had some very bad experience with blacks. Otherwise your opinion cant be explained.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

OMG !!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Yasmin, you are a COMPLETELY OFF - THE - WALL AMERICA-HATING FREAK WHO SOUNDS MORE AND MORE AS ONE OF THOSE ISLAMOFASCIST WAHHABI-FREAKS FROM AL-QUEDA !!!!!

CLEARLY, YOU ARE USING AMERICA'S BLACK RACISM PROBLEM TO FURTHER THE ISLAMOFASCIST AGENDA BY ATTEMPTING TO SOW A PSYCHOTIC HATRED OF AMERICA !!!!

DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT WITH YOUR UNCOORDINATED AND IGNORANT.....NAY ....IDIOTIC DISPLAY OF WORLD HISTORY . AND BLISTERING HATRED OF AMERICA, YOU CAN WIN OVER AMERICANS (except for the Libnuts, and/or fools like our Forum's village idiot, Liability) ?!?!?!?

WTF is wrong with you ?!?!? WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'LL GET WITH BIZARRE COMMENTS LIKE:

"After months having passed on the Manhattan project, the US needed a reason to attack Japan."

Folks, by "MANHATTAN PROJECT (caps mine) " this Islamofascist moron means:"after America developed the A-Bomb, the US needed a reason to attack Japan."

Never mind the FACT that a thingy like Pearl Harbour occurred. And, that we were ALREADY in a brutal war with Japan for years......or, that the MAIN REASON for the A-Bomb was the fear that HITLER would develope it first.

WOW !!! WOW !!! and TRIPLE WOW !!!

YOU ARE SOME INTERESTING PSYCHO !!!!

DO I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU ????????

HELL YES !!!!

I WANT YOU TO SPOUT YOUR CRAP..... AND NEVER STOP !!!!

YOU ARE YOUR OWN WORST ENEMY !!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
BLACK RACISM'S ARROGANCE !!!

PART SEVEN.

AT LEAST ONE HALF (my estimate) of the American Public IS SIMPLY HAVING ENOUGH OF THIS 24/7 INUNDATION OF OUR BELOVED COUNTRY WITH THE OUTRAGEOUS BLACK-ASS KISSING PC AND BLACK RACIST BULLSXXT !!!

The Academic Buffoon Gates' ARROGANT exhibition of BLACK RACISM. And, immediately, following on the heels of that...... the MARXIST/COMMIE, Political Charlatan Obami-Salami's FROM THE HEART, knee-jerk, NON-TELEPROMPTER's, blurt EXPOSING Obami-Salami's TWENTY YEAR training under the hand of the BLACK RACIST Whackjob Rev WRIGHT, and Obami-Salami Marxist MOMMY's constant inculcation of HER hatred of her own race..... made it CRYSTAL CLEAR that:

The non-blacks of America are begining to say: "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!!!

During the Presidential Campaign, my estmate can be broken down as follows:

~ 13.5% of the American Population are Black Americans. ~ 13% of the Blacks are/were Black Racists. And, who throughout the last decades, MONOLITHICALLY VOTED FOR THE DEM PARTY.

15% of the non-blacks are/were EXTREME Liberals with 5% Liberals. There are/were Dems: 20%. INDEPENDENTS: 20%. Reps: 20%. RIGHT WING NUTS: 10% (most of these being religious whackjobs).

And, the Dem Party Presidential win of ~54%/46% (?) is primarily due the liberalization of America which resulted in swaying the Independents to vote for Obama.

Those detailed approximations were MY approximate estimates and, obviously, do not total up to 100%.

In this, and following Sections, I'm going to discuss what the BLACK RACIST'S CENTRAL ISSUE IS.....and how this CRITICAL MASS is UNMISTAKABLY AFFECTED BY (1) The election of the semi-black Political Charlatan Obama to the Presidency, and (2) the role of the Academic Racist Buffoon Gates in reflecting the American Public's saturation and BEGINING dissaffection. And, FINALLY, THE GRADUAL RECOGNITION THAT FOR DECADES THE LIBERALS' CONTROL OF THE ACADEMIA, AND THE NATIONAL MEDIA ..... IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THEM SWALLOWING HOOK, LINE, AND SINKER THE 24/7 INUNDATION of BLACK-ASS KISSING PC PROPAGANDA..... AND IN PARTICULAR THE BLACK RACIST BULLSXXT !!!!

THE KEY FACTORS HERE ARE THE 20% DEMS and 20% INDEPENDENTS. AND THESE ARE NO LONGER GUARANTEED TO BE LEMMINGS IN THE CHARLATAN'S CAMP.

What is significant is Fox News latest Poll. I know, I know.....the Libnuts are going to howl that the results are rigged. However, basically the same results are being gathered by Rasmussen, Gallup, etc.

The Question asked in the Fox News latest Poll yesterday was: "In the next election, would you vote in a Dem or a Rep Congressman ? "

April 2009 Aug 2009

For Dem 46% 40%

For Rep 33% 40%

CLEARLY, this DISASTROUS shift away from the MARXIST/COMMIE, Black Racist Political Charlatan's Obami-Salami's TRANSPARENT AGENDA is the result of Obami-Salami's EXPOSURE of his SOCIALIZED MEDICINE Stance....no doubt about that.

What is GLARINGLY SIGNIFICANT is that one could logically speculate, that WITHOUT the given MONOLITHIC BLACK RACIST 13% National vote the stats would be:

April 2009 Aug 2009

For Dem 46 - 13 = 33% 40 - 13 = 27%

For Rep 33% 40%

In other words, EVEN AT THE HEIGHT of MARXIST/COMMIE Obami-Salami's POPULARITY.....in
April 2009, and today Aug 2009, BOTH the Dem and Rep vote would've been 33% (WITHOUT THE MONOLITHIC BLACK RACIST 13%VOTE) !!!

And, even more SIGNIFICANT is that TODAY, Aug 2009 ...... the VOTE FOR MARXIST/COMMIE Obami-Salami would be 27% as compared to 40% (WITHOUT THE CORRUPT MONOLITHIC BLACK RACIST VOTE !!!!).

These results, at least to me, show (1) THE POWER OF THE CORRUPT MONOLITHIC BLACK RACIST VOTE ...... and (2) The CHANGING TIDE of THIRTEEN (13 %) PER CENT of the Non-Black vote shifting from 33% against Obami-Salami to 40% against Obami-Salami.

IOW, the non-black vote was EQUALLY SPLIT for/or against Obami-Salami at 33% in April 2009. Whereas, NOW, TODAY, in Aug 2009 the non-black vote is AGAINST Obami-Salami 40% to 27% !!

Conclusion: America has FINALLY reached the point where with the ADDITION of the 13% of the CORRUPT MONOLITHIC BLACK RACIST ..... NOW .....TODAY....on Aug 2009, the vote for/against Obami-Salami is 27+13 = 40%. And, the vote for/against Obami-Salami = 40%, i.e. DEAD EVEN !!!!

So, even with the TOWN HALL, I.E., THE OBAMI-SALAMI MARXIST/COMMIE DEM DEBACLE WE HAVEN'T WON YET........BUT...... INSTEAD OF A COMMIE/MARXIST AMERICA ....WE NOW....TODAY...IN AUG 2009......STAND A DEAD-EVEN CHANCE OF KEEPING AMERICA FREE FROM THE CATASTROPHIC REIGN of the MARXIST/COMMIE, Black Racist Political Charlatan OBAMI-SALAMI !!!!

Last edited:
Hey are you a member of the KKK? At least you give the impression as you would like to be one.
Your extreme statistics, why dont you use them in the other way, showing white racism.

Your are just so calculable thinking always in terms of races, as if all blacks and whites were equal among them.

And you call yourself an historian and mathematician. Thanks to the black inhabitants of ancient Nubia and Egypt you know what numbers are and by the way there are some real historian even in your country who know history, unlike you. Have a look at Martin Bernals 'Black Athena". This will shock you another white who has nothing to do with blacks nor racism but does not share your fanatic point of view.

There you confuse Islam and Arabe, as Islam freed black people, unlike Arabs I agree. .

Yeess, like in present day Sudan. Indeed the Islamic slave trade lingered long after the European slave trade, still does, like in Sudan. The religion of "submission" is very good at human submission.

JW Frogen,

Please don't confuse Yasmin with the facts.

Clearly, Yasmin is an Islamofascist who would like to "cherry pick" his "FACTS".

Yasmin would like us to IGNORE the REALITY of TODAY'S "ISLAMIC (caps mine) slave trade" in Sudan, you mentioned, by magically deleting the word Sudan from ISLAMIC Sudan.

Yasmin can play the typical Islamofascist games by ignoring the fact that this type of slavery TODAY could NOT exist LEGALLY in a Christian country. Not that I'm a fan of Christianity's history....... but SLAVERY is LEGALLY countenanced in some ISLAMIC countries.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Hey both of you, you would not know anything about islam, if you had not had your AMERICAN TV. And once more both of you confuse people pretending to be muslims which is questionable and pillars of islam. you make fun of yourselves talking about a subject that you actually cannot grasp.

Hey are you a member of the KKK? At least you give the impression as you would like to be one.
Your extreme statistics, why dont you use them in the other way, showing white racism.

Your are just so calculable thinking always in terms of races, as if all blacks and whites were equal among them.

And you call yourself an historian and mathematician. Thanks to the black inhabitants of ancient Nubia and Egypt you know what numbers are and by the way there are some real historian even in your country who know history, unlike you. Have a look at Martin Bernals 'Black Athena". This will shock you another white who has nothing to do with blacks nor racism but does not share your fanatic point of view.

Yasmin,

Apart from your abysmal ignorance, bizarre logic, and unimaginative distortion of facts to suit your Islamofascist agenda .... you have another glaring, fundamental, disability: you do not know how to read and UNDERSTAND the simplest concepts.

I clearly stated that I am a Mathematician/Consultant. And, a Linguist. That was with the clear purpose of UNDERLINING the fact that I am NOT a Historian. However, with you, by comparison, any retarded amoeba would be a MAGNA CUM LAUDE Historian.

Even worse emphazising you are not an historian, you tell all these fairy tales about "history". And by the way I am still waiting for your sources.

Hey both of you, you would not know anything about islam, if you had not had your AMERICAN TV. And once more both of you confuse people pretending to be muslims which is questionable and pillars of islam. you make fun of yourselves talking about a subject that you actually cannot grasp.

Yasmin,

You are a delusional fart.

I know all about your Five Pillars of Islam .....and how all that turns into trivial BULLSXXT when confronted with REALITY.

THE HISTORICAL FACTS ARE CLEAR and IRREFUTABLE:

FACT ONE: The Black Racists who whine, yowl, and howl about WHITE RACISM AND SLAVERY conveniently ignore the fact that in their AFRICAN PARADISE ..... BLACKS MISTREAT BLACKS ..... WORSE THAN ON ANY CONTINENT.... OR COUNTRY .... IN THE WORLD !!!!

Especially, the HELL called America. Where Blacks have the highest rates of DIABETES from scarfing down ASTRONOMICAL TONS of GREASY, YUMMY "SOUL FOOD" and ride around in "Cadillac cars" paid by pimping and Govtal Welfare Swindles. While their counterparts in the AFRICAN PARADISE munch on pebbles and grass.

And......SLAVERY is most rampant where ???? UH HUh......IN THE AFRICAN PARADISE !!!

FACT TWO: ISLAMOFASCISM says ONE THING. And, does SOME OTHER THING.

That is called TAQIYAH, i.e. HEAP BULLSHXT ON THE INFIDEL IN ORDER TO BLIND HIM TO THE FACT THAT THE GOAL OF ISLAM IS TO RULE THE WORLD BY SWORD OR BULLSHXT !!!

WHATEVER THE TWISTED PRETZEL - LIKE LOGIC, AND BULLSHXT OF ISLAMOFASCIST SWINE IS, THE FACT IS THIS:

NOWHERE IN A CHRISTIAN-LIKE COUNTRY IS SLAVERY LEGALLY TOLERATED.

WHEREAS, IN SOME ISLAMIC COUNTRIES OF AFRICA, SLAVERY IS LEGALLY TOLERATED.

So, put that in your pipe and smoke it. You AMERICA - HATING Islamofascist moron.

PS: you can wait for the sources until you wind up in Allah - heaven boinking the 72 virgins (that'll be the day... uh huh). I am not going to drop everything and do your research, you fool. Take my stats and GET EDUCATED. Or ignore them. And, REMAIN AS AN IGNORANT FOOL. Your choice.The facts are readily available in any library.

YOU KNOW WHAT A "LIBRARY" IS DONCHA ????

Last edited:
If you really knew them, then you would agree that these people do not act in correspondence with islam! You can condamn them, but condaming islam for their behaviour proofs that you do not comprehend the most simple things.

If you really knew them, then you would agree that these people do not act in correspondence with islam! You can condamn them, but condaming islam for their behaviour proofs that you do not comprehend the most simple things.

Yasmin,

You are a pathetic Islamofascist fool.

Occasionally, I may toy with a blithering idiot like you.

But you gotta understand that there is only so much time I can devote to ignorant fools.

Last edited:
Thomas Sowell is the Great Black American Patriot I wouldn't hesitate to vote in as the President of the United States of America.

Please note: I made some editing in that I preferred the term Anti-Liberal to Conservative because of my personal bias.

Just before the 2008 elections, the Stanford University Professor, the Black American Patriot and economist/ commentator Thomas Sowell warned that a Barack Obama presidency would prove a "point of no return" for America.

Why ? Answer: the majorities in Congress would effect such radical changes in our nation's economy, legal structure and social fabric that there would be no rolling them back.

Today, we stand on the brink of Dr. Sowell's prediction coming true.

Consider the following...

WE ARE ON THE BRINK of a government takeover of the health care industry that will empower federal bureaucrats to make life-and-death decisions about your medical care -- a system certain to favor the politically well-connected over ordinary citizens, as it does in Canada -- and that will put all your private medical records in a government database (don't worry, they promise never to use them against you)

WE ARE ON THE BRINK of confirming a Supreme Court nominee who believes that her own ethnic prejudices as a "wise Latina woman" are more important in deciding cases than our laws or Constitution -- a woman who has ruled that discrimination is just fine when practiced against white males

WE ARE ON THE BRINK of enacting "cap-and-trade" legislation that will cripple American competitiveness in the global economy, double home utility bills, add thousands to the cost of new cars, and cost U.S. workers an estimated 2.5 million jobs per year -- while doing next to nothing to impact a "global warming" problem that is largely fictitious to begin with

WE ARE ON THE BRINK of becoming a nation where a majority of citizens receive lavish government handouts and benefits but pay no federal income taxes -- while continuing to vote themselves still more benefits from the shrinking minority who do pay taxes (at ever more "progressive" rates)

We are on the brink, in short, of a revolutionary transformation of our system of government and our way of life -- one that will turn us into a European-style social-welfare state where only politicians, government bureaucrats, and their favored interests are able to thrive -- and where the only "liberty" that remains is the government's unlimited freedom to control every aspect of your life.

I ask you now, my friend: Would you want to live in such an America? Would you want to bequeath such an America to your children and grandchildren?

Neither would I. But guess what? We don't have to. Because believe me when I say...

It's NOT Too Late to Stop This
Nightmare From Coming True

But we'll have to fight. And we'll have to pull together -- as conservatives, as patriots -- as never before.

Because make no mistake: Our would-be masters in Washington will stop at nothing to secure the power they've come to think of as theirs by divine anointing.

Already, they are using the full force of federal power to crush whatever opposition stands in their way. For instance:

* They fired AmeriCorps inspector general Gerald Walpin for blowing the whistle on the misuse of AmeriCorps funds by Kevin Johnson, the former NBA star who is now mayor of Sacramento, California and a prominent supporter of President Obama.
* They silenced the author of an Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) report that was skeptical of claims about global warming, including whether carbon dioxide must be strictly regulated by the federal government, on the eve of a vote on "cap and trade" legislation
* They abruptly "retired" longtime Amtrak Inspector General Fred Weiderhold just after he met with officials of the government-subsidized rail service to discuss evidence of its meddling in financial audits and probes.

And there is worse to come as they prepare to silence conservative talk-radio by reviving the Fairness Doctrine... and to enact "card check" laws that would expose anti-union workers to intimidation and harassment... and to pass the so-called Freedom of Choice Act to force pro-life medical professionals to refer patients for abortions.

And who will stop them? The "watchdogs" of the mainstream media? The ACLU? Don't make me laugh.

But all is not lost -- far from it. For as bleak as things may seem right now, freedom of speech and of conscience is not dead in America. It's just gone underground...

... to Anti-Liberal Underground -- where people like you and me are free to think, say, and believe whatever we wish, no matter what the forces of political correctness may have to say about it.

Here in The Anti-Liberal Underground, you're free to speak your mind even if...

* ... you don't believe that Barack Obama is the Second Coming of J.C. (unless that J.C. is Jimmy Carter)
* ... you don't believe that man-made "global warming" is a proven fact -- much less an excuse for destroying the U.S. economy -- just because Al Gore says so, especially when hundreds of respected scientists publicly disagree with him
* ... you don't believe that the way back to prosperity in America lies in soaring tax rates and massive new spending programs that will add trillions to the federal deficit and eventually lead to runaway inflation
* ... you don't believe that power in America should be transferred from our duly elected representatives to a small army of unelected "czars" (over twenty, at last count) appointed by President Obama
* ... you don't believe that the U.S. Constitution is a "living document" that means whatever any Supreme Court majority declares it to mean
* ... you do believe in all the old-fashioned virtues and principles -- such as faith, family, freedom, and self-reliance -- that made America great, and can help restore that greatness once again.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back