Black Racism's ARROGANCE. Part Two.

gautama

Rookie
Aug 2, 2009
BLACK RACISM'S ARROGANCE !!!

PART TWO.

In PART ONE, I mentioned the Blacks' TOTAL CONTROL of the Dem Party.

WHY ???

Answer: ~ 13.5% of the American population is Black. And, essentially, this MONOLITHIC, CORRUPT BLACK RACIST VOTE for the Dem Party accounts FOR THE VERY EXISTENCE OF THE DEM PARTY.

The Black racists KNOW this. The Dem Party KNOWS this. And the Corrupt Black Racists are taking advantage of it,

HOWEVER, in spite of the VAST PC and POLITICAL POWER of the Blacks....and their EXTORTION ARTISTES exemplified by the "Heckel & Jeckel" team, i.e. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.....the Blacks STILL have astronomically high VIOLENCE and CRIME RATES. This is reflected in the UNDENIABLE STATISTICS that show that black prison and jail populations, compared to any other citizen group in America, is PREPOSTEROUSLY HIGH !!!! Please note this BIZARRE STATISTIC of the Black citizenry of our country: ~ 13.5 of the population of America is Black. Of all the murders in America, 43% of those murdered are blacks. Astonishingly, 93.1% of these murdered blacks were murdered by blacks. BLACKS ARE EVEN BLACKS WORST ENEMY !!! And get this: THE BLACKS STILL WHINE ABOUT "WHITE RACISM ?!?!?

So, let's consider BLACK "VICTIMHOOD" and "SUPPOSED" WHITE RACISM in the light of the information above.

WE, THE NON-BLACKS, AND OUR SUPPOSED "WHITE RACISM" ARE BLAMED FOR THESE APPALLING STATISTICS OF OUR BLACK "BROS" and "SISTAHS".

I have already mentioned the INDISPUTABLE POWER of the CORRUPT ALL POWERFUL CONGRESSIONAL BLACK CAUCUS THAT TOTALLY CONTROLS THE DEM PARTY. THIS DEM PARTY, COMPLETELY EMASCULATED THE BUSH ADM, WITH ITS LIB CONTROLLED NATIONAL MEDIA......THUS, THE CORRUPT BLACK CAUCUS, IN EFFECT RULED, AND RULES OUR COUNTRY. Yet, somehow, with ALL the POLITICAL and PC POWER on the side of the Blacks, the infamous KKK annihilated (except for a couple of hundred crazed and discredited skinheads somewhere in Idaho (?)). WHEREAS LOUIS FARRAKHAN, AND, ESSENTIALLY, ALL THE BLACK CHURCHES ACROSS OUR COUNTRY IDOLIZING THE WHACKJOB REV WRIGHT ARE ALIVE AND THRIVING !!! ALL CONGRESSIONAL LEADERS (black and white), GOVERNORS, MAYORS, POLICE CHIEFS (mostly black), etc., the ALL POWERFUL ACADEMIA AND THE ALL POWERFUL LIB CONTROLLED 24/7 NATIONAL MEDIA......IN SPITE OF THIS, BLACK VIOLENCE AND CRIME IS BLAMED ON "WHITE RACISM" !?!?!? LET'S GET REAL, OK ?!?!?!? (contnd)

• Banned
For those that missed "Black Racism's ARROGANCE. Part "One". go to the same U.S. Message Board.Com's initial list on which you had to click on "HOME" to get the threads on "Race Relations/Race".....look to the right on the same line.....and you'll see "BLOGS".

Under "BLOGS" look for my "BLOG" under my user name of "gautama".

Thank You.

BTW, after a day, or so.....I will post "Black Racism's ARROGANCE. Part Three".....continued by Part Four, Five, Six.....until Part Ten, followed by a CONCLUSION. Each post following the other with an intermission during which I heartily invite your positive or negative comments.
Needless to say, expect to defend your criticisms because I love to destroy nonsensical comments.

• Banned
bodecea,

Thanx for your inconsequential opinion.

I'm always impressed with creatures who can't string two words together.

gautama.

i figure any kind of racism is filled with arrogance and fear...

why does this one concern you so?

seems like you've got issues of your own to be creating some type of "manifesto"

• Banned
Jillian,

Stick to your intellectual equals.

Yep, osculating puppies will do.

Gautama.

• Banned

PART THREE

Please note the bizarre twist of RACISM being turned on it's head as exemplified by the RELIGIOUS BLACK LEADERS who wind up adulating their Arabic slavers. Louis Farrakhan of the "Nation of Islam". Yep, he's the one that howled that Obama is/was our MESSIAH at one of the Presidential rallies. And, the erstwhile self-acknowledged TWENTY YEAR pastor, friend and mentor of our President, the whackjob Rev WRIGHT. Yep, Rev Wright, who with his self -acknowledged BEST BUDDY Louis Farrakhan, together, visited Ghaddafi. The ALGERIAN TERRORIST and ENEMY of the United States of America. Then, Farrakhan pays a respectful visit to the other ENEMY, the Baghdad PSYCHO: Saddam Hussein. Yet, at the NATIONAL CONGRESS of Black Churches ACROSS AMERICA, on National TV......ALL the Black Church Leaders, UNANIMOUSLY, extolled the Black Racist rhetoric of the whackjob Rev Wright !!!!

Of interest: There is STILL CONTINUOUS whining exemplified by the Black Congressional Leaders, black and white clowns, Liberals (and, let's not forget the ever vocal Hollywierdos), about "black victimhood" and blaming the non-blacks as RACISTS. It is noteworthy that the sub-Saharan Africa is STILL the area where this unsavoury practice of SLAVERY is alive and well. Yet, there is the oft -repeated, almost sacredly held view by the blacks (and the crazed Libs) that America and it's non-black citizens owe a NEVER-ENDING debt to the black "victims". Who, as mentioned before, are here because of their African "bros". These forever whining "victims" claim that any or ALL the greatness of America is thanks ONLY because of the contribution of the American Blacks.

Yet.....the FACTS are very clear. It is manifestly clear that there are NONE, or practically NONE of those who benefited from slavery who had a vestige of their profits remaining after the ANNIHILATION OF THE SOUTH by the Civil War. The same goes for the "contribution" resulting from slavery. Let me state this concept more clearly so that the mentally handicapped among us can understand: If your daddy made a fortune from some enterprise, even if that involved swindling some fools, and ALL those profits went up in smoke.....by any form of logic or law, the progeny of the Profiteer CANNOT be bound by the actions of this person. WHY ??? Answer: because all the wealth of the Profiteer do not any longer exist. And, have NOT EXISTED for over a century. Geddit ?

Add to this the fact that it is not only IDIOTIC but BIZARRE for any rational person to somehow claim that the CONTRIBUTIONS to a NON-EXISTENT WEALTH can, by some convoulted logic, be visited on the HUNDREDS of MILLIONS of non-black Americans AFTER the Civil War.....ESPECIALLY SINCE A SIZABLE CHUNK OF THE AMERICAN POPULATION ARE IMMIGRANT AMERICANS !!!!!

I find it highly offensive for Black Racist fools who belittle and attack their white benefactors while these non-blacks pay zillions of dollars spent on dragging these same blacks out of their pathetic state of ignorance and gross OVERWHELMINGLY DISPROPORTIONATE criminality. This seems to be a NEVERENDING condition that can be reasonably ascribed to the fact that whereas other races and ethnicities have a cultural background, the Black Americans from AFRICA have a historical background that has been bereft of a WRITTEN LANGUAGE until recently....and that is English and French. (Contnd)

bodecea,

gautama.

Thus your OP. I totally understand. Again: :cuckoo:

Bodecea,

Your increased ability to string along some words haven't improved your ability to make consequential opinions.

I suggest you consult some lobotomized parameciums for improving your insight and then work yourself up to the point where kindergarten kids may consider you worthy of their attention.

G'luck.

bodecea,

gautama.

Bodecea,

Your increased ability to string along some words haven't improved your ability to make consequential opinions.

I suggest you consult some lobotomized parameciums for improving your insight and then work yourself up to the point where kindergarten kids may consider you worthy of their attention.

G'luck.

Lobotomized parameciums....how does one lobotomize a one-celled organism? I'm intrigued.

Bodecea,

G'luck.

Lobotomized parameciums....how does one lobotomize a one-celled organism? I'm intrigued.

Bodecea,

I realize that it is difficult for you to grasp some concepts but try to understand this one: One can lobotomize something as long as there is something to lobotomize.

Geddit ?

Now, what happens after a lobotomy is another story. Call me after approx TEN YEARS when you are mature enough to understand the next concept. :doubt::doubt::doubt:

Bodecea,

G'luck.

Bodecea,

I realize that it is difficult for you to grasp some concepts but try to understand this one: One can lobotomize something as long as there is something to lobotomize.

Geddit ?

Now, what happens after a lobotomy is another story. Call me after approx TEN YEARS when you are mature enough to understand the next concept. :doubt::doubt::doubt:

Don't run away...explain how one lobotomizes a paramecium. Have you done it? Have you seen someone do it? Is it something I can read up on?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Bodecea,

Geddit ?

Don't run away...explain how one lobotomizes a paramecium. Have you done it? Have you seen someone do it? Is it something I can read up on?

Bodecea,

Since you're so interested.

Tell you what: to show me your sincerity, flush yourself down the nearest toilet bowl then I'll tell ya.

Bodecea,

Geddit ?

Bodecea,

Tell you what: to show me your sincerity, flush yourself down the nearest toilet bowl then I'll tell ya.

Don't run away...explain this lobotomized paramecium fixation you have. Please. I always liked microbiology.

Bodecea,

Don't run away...explain this lobotomized paramecium fixation you have. Please. I always liked microbiology.

Bodecea,

I'm NOT running away.

And, just because a lobotomized paramecium happens to be something that is comparable to your level of intellectual development that does not mean I have a fixation on lobotomized paramecia.

You received your instructions.

Carry them out, or F-off.

Last edited:

PART FOUR.

This Gates incident is just another example of BLACK RACISM, where Blacks do the "Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson" dance to call attention to their overblown racial sensitivity USUALLY CAUSED BY THEIR OWN IRRATIONAL, OR ILLEGAL BEHAVIOUR !!!

There was ABSOLUTELY NO REASON why this ATTENTION-SEEKING MALCONTENT GATES should start behaving like a spoiled brat at the very NOTION that he, ONE OF THE AFFIRMATIVE ACTION SUPER-EDUCATED NEGROES, i.e. AN EXALTED PERSONAGE, is being investigated as to his behaviour !!! UNLESS.....this black racist opportunist wanted to get his 15 minutes of FAME in the limelight. In this case this nutso racist is definitely getting a helluva lot more......and you can betcha bippy he is LOOOVING IT !!!

Gates REFUSED to give CORRECT identification, descending to the level of ghetto trash with his belligerence. Any cop has EVERY RIGHT to question a jerk who does not acquiesce to correct police procedure.

The argument advanced by the Black Racist stooges is that this ACADEMIC BUFFOON RACIST GATES could be LAWFULLY disrespectful AS LONG AS HE WAS ON HIS OWN PROPERTY. That THEORY is belied by a FACT WE ARE ALL FAMILIAR WITH: Even if you are not belligerent...and according to the witnesses Gates could be heard around the block.... IF YOU CREATE LOUDLY OFFENSIVE NOISE, OR MUSIC... THAT CLEARLY IS CONTINUOUS IN SPITE OF POLICE WARNING TO CEASE AND DESIST......THEN YOU ARE SUBJECT TO ARREST !!! After SEVERAL ATTEMPTS to disengage, Sgt. Crowley had no choice but to arrest this Black Racist Maniac.

So, the Black Racist Spin doctors who are desperately trying to spin this "ON - HIS - OWN - PROPERTY" THEORY ..... OBVIOUSLY, munch the proverbial tumbleweed.

On the O'Reilly show, Obama's stooge and apologist Hutchinson even tried to spin the incident away as "RACIAL PROFILING" !?!?!? That was a PREPOSTEROUS SPIN !!!! There wasn't a NANOGRAM of "Racial Profiling" involved.....THERE WERE 8 WITNESSES INVOLVED, some were BLACK COPS !!!

On Hannity's show, Kirsten Powers, another one of Obama's Liberal stooges, advanced the argument that even though Gates was irrational, certain negroes of a certain age, having experienced discrimination have an implied right to feel belligerent. Well, Gates is ~ 58 yrs old (even though he looks and acts like a senile idiot). And Gates had not even begun High School when MLK made his "I had a dream " speech with all the nation getting hysterical with a PRO-BLACK PC frenzy. EVERY black, unless committing an IRON CLAD PROVABLE serious crime, was given a pass. Practically EVERY black student graduating from High School was given FIRST CHOICE (if possible) to prestigious colleges and universities across the nation, etc. So, NO !!! Gates doesn't have that lame excuse either. (Contnd).

Last edited:
Bodecea,

Bodecea,

I'm NOT running away.

And, just because a lobotomized paramecium happens to be something that is comparable to your level of intellectual development that does not mean I have a fixation on lobotomized paramecia.

It sounds like you do want to run away from the very topic you brought up (in more than one place, I might add).

Lobotomized parameceum and how one lobotomizes a parameceum (a one celled organism)

Discuss.

Bodecea,

I'm NOT running away.

It sounds like you do want to run away from the very topic you brought up (in more than one place, I might add).

Lobotomized parameceum and how one lobotomizes a parameceum (a one celled organism)

Discuss.

Bo DUH .... cya,

As I stated in another thread (which you might of missed) even though you're pursuing your fixation as being correctly identified as a clone of a lobotomized paramecium like a demented clone of a lobotomized paramecium:

YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR INSTRUCTIONS......CARRY THEM OUT.....OR YOU'RE ON "IGNORE" !!!

Geddit ?????

Sincerely (your friend and fond object of your undivided attention),

Gautama

New Topics

Forum List

Back